What if knowledge = imagination

ALine

What I formulate this arguement it is not on the grounds of stating an absolute, whereas for the purpose of questioning and developing new ideas. This is only a hypothetical, used simply as a means of connecting definitions and ideas which are connected to the definitions and ideas of knowledge and imagination.

Imagimation definition 

the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses

Knowledge definition (#2.)

awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation

It appears as if, from my current understanding, that imagination can be related to " the mind" perspective from philosophy while knowledge can be related to "the body" perspective from philosophy. 

What if the ideas formed from the imagination are used to add to knowledge while also at the same time the "body" is obtaining knowledge from its sensory inputs?

While all at the same time the knowledge is used by the imagination to formulate new ideas.

8 hours ago, ALine said:

Ok sorry about that. I need to learn how to speak more clearly and right now I do not feel as if I am doing so. Is it possible to remove this thread?

!

Moderator Note

I will lock it for you. If you want it reopened, report this post.