Thoughts please? Egertonian cosmos

Jack Egerton

My first opinion on a concept. Again, truly grateful -- though you may believe me to be being sarcastic.

However, when you state 'that' makes no sense, it would help us both to instead say statement X,Y, or Z makes no sense, please rephrase or elaborate.

Regarding the 'need' for science, technology, engineering, and medicine (STEM), that is far beyond the scope of this topic.

For the inquisitive reader, here is some information, however, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

So... I have opened such a thread: 

2 hours ago, Jack Egerton said:

To swansont: Thank you for requesting a null hypothesis test. I would also like one. Thoughts necessary.

!

Moderator Note

If that's all you have, then this thread does not rise to the required level of discussion for it to be continued. 

3 hours ago, Jack Egerton said:

it would help us both to instead say statement X,Y, or Z makes no sense, please rephrase or elaborate.

I did try. But I just myself wallowing in a quagmire of vague ideas. There didn’t seem anything specific enough to analyse. 

I have handled my fair share of peer review -- thanks for being human ;)

To swansont: do as you have power and desire to do. I cannot think fast enough to reply to many queries at once. I would think this thread is best left open to return to at future, but it is not my place to say otherwise.