Resurrecting the dead via QUANTUM ARCHAEOLOGY?!

theokayman1

Can humankind ever resurrect the dead? Like every dead person in the world? This guy plans to do so by using Quantum Archaeology. I personally do not think humankind should ever mess with something like this, for various reasons. Do you think this will happen? Please read this article and share your thoughts.

http://www.newsweek....ack-life-837967

3 hours ago, theokayman1 said:

Can humankind ever resurrect the dead? Like every dead person in the world? This guy plans to do so by using Quantum Archaeology. I personally do not think humankind should ever mess with something like this, for various reasons. Do you think this will happen? Please read this article and share your thoughts.

http://www.newsweek....ack-life-837967

This is popscience, nothing makes sense in this article. Statements like „But earth and stardust can also be forged, arranged and ultimately 3D-printed to create life” and „After all, humans and their brains are mostly just meat” are just plain nonsense. Human body is not „just meat” human brain contains billions of neurons and is extremely complex. There is no technology currently to even think about 3D printing a working human brain.

Edit: I have to add that "quantum archeology" is some nonsensical, religious thing. It's not even a thing. 

Edited by koti

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 3:50 AM, koti said:

This is popscience, nothing makes sense in this article. Statements like „But earth and stardust can also be forged, arranged and ultimately 3D-printed to create life” and „After all, humans and their brains are mostly just meat” are just plain nonsense. Human body is not „just meat” human brain contains billions of neurons and is extremely complex. There is no technology currently to even think about 3D printing a working human brain.

Edit: I have to add that "quantum archeology" is some nonsensical, religious thing. It's not even a thing. 

+1