Over the Fence

CamSpdr

We can revert the planet to it's state prior to civilisation; in this document is a method.

As a whole, however big or small, we have a ritualistic regime; we worship that which supports us, such as flora and fauna, until it's support is majesty.

Ex. We fill homes with plant-life for the ritualistic effect of not being part of civilisation (this is not optimum but serves as an example of a ritualistic regime).

In theory our species is to 'reconstruct the natural dome-shape'.

Clean bombing of towns and cities, using natural elements, and parts of construction (rather than new resource) to mould the dome-shape; originally it will appear a lower grade nature, but it will upgrade.

The planet will support itself, but we are a part of it and can do our duty.

The rest is simple, we support the dome-shape's growth until we are in the natural flow.

You want to bomb all the cities in the world to take us back to pre civilisation to satisfy your technophobic desire to live naked in the forest and worship plants?

"...until we are in the natural flow"

- what do you think it means to be 'in the natural flow'?

You want to bomb all the cities in the world to take us back to pre civilisation to satisfy your technophobic desire to live naked in the forest and worship plants?

"...until we are in the natural flow"

- what do you think it means to be 'in the natural flow'?

If originally you are supporting, and there needs to be no more support, what is your duty? Answer: you're in the natural flow of things.

I do not understand the sentence you wrote in reply - is English a second language?

Pre civilisation? As a species that can communicate around the globe, sharing ideas and learning, progressing together as a species towards further understanding of ourselves and the universe, building new interesting things that can improve our life styles and prolong our lives for the better.... I for one do not want to take a backwards step to pre civilization... it is by the very definition of the word - Backward.

I do not understand the sentence you wrote in reply - is English a second language?

Pre civilisation? As a species that can communicate around the globe, sharing ideas and learning, progressing together as a species towards further understanding of ourselves and the universe, building new interesting things that can improve our life styles and prolong our lives for the better.... I for one do not want to take a backwards step to pre civilization... it is by the very definition of the word - Backward.

You can pleasure off of yourself and others what's the need for building? We use our brain, not have a machine siphon our brains use...

Yep - I can indeed "pleasure off myself" as you put it.... I am quite good it at thank you. ;-) but I fail to see the relevance.

I am certain that the worlds majority do not fell the same way about wanting to bomb everything flat to take us back to pre civilization. I think it is an evil plan. Do you plan after that to keep everyone in ignorance of all of the amazing things we have learnt over the past few thousand years after that? The fact that you fail to see any positives from our advancements in technology over the last few thousand years just tells me you probably do not understand the drive behind science and the desire to understand the universe through actual testing and knowing... you want to 'ohmmmm' over the plants and worship nature without actually understanding it.

Humans are what nature has given us as the dominant life forms on the planet right now. Technology is what we have designed and created from our learning - it took us a long time to get here and you'd just erase it all like that in exchange for a return to even more ignorance than we currently have. Keeping people in the dark by forbidding them proper learning and tools, rather just have them running around without learning worshiping plants in the woods.. It sounds terrible to me.

I'm trying to figure out what on earth a "natural dome-shape" might be. (And what it could possibly have to do with any sort of flow.)

An area void of buildings and per say, trees, seems like massive dome of land.

Trees can be included.

Being near and under towering buildings abstracts this view, which can be common.

Edited by CamSpdr

An area void of buildings and per say trees, seems like massive dome of land. Trees can be included.

As English is obviously not your first language, I think you need to look up the word "dome" in a dictionary. It is very clearly not what you mean.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dome

Perhaps one of these: https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/plane

Or maybe: https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/plateau

Edited by Strange

Nature is both too harsh and not so...

I don't recollect the shape I mean being defined; a dome, in theory only.

As you are incapable of writing anything that makes sense, I have suggested that you are put on the moderation queue so you don't fill the forum with gibberish and waste the time of the intelligent members.