Quantum Entanglement?

Anunnaki

Could quantum entanglement be explained by something along the lines off, all points in space can be or were connected by a time independent spatial dimension, which can only transmit a very limited amount of information. Once the entanglement is broken between (packets of energy, waves)particles or photons of light it is broken for good. After the entanglement is broken between particles the usual forces are the only ones that come into play....

There are lots of ways to explain quantum mechanics - all equally unsatisfying; they are called interpretations. All the interpretations have the same amount of evidence - ie none! As soon as someone figures out an experiment which would evidence one interpretation or disprove the others then qm will change.

I posted this in the "lounge", under the assumption it was an area open to opinion, discussion, open minded thoughts to bounce off one another in the efforts of hearing new ideas. I didnt move this topic, the "moderator" did, then criticized me for having an opinion on a forum he deemed unscientific when he moved it there. That's why I said take yourselves a little less seriously. I don't care what you believe or think. But fact is fact, and theory is not fact. The fact we base so much of our "knowledge" and our outlooks on theories to me is narrowing not broadening because people use other people's work not knowing all the nuances, then try to incorporate it into something else. I never claimed to know more than anyone, but immediately noticed how closed minded this community is. Alls I offered was questions, if u can answer the questions, then good, but if your answers only bring more questions then that's good too, until we get to a point where there is no clear answer, then there's something to look for.

First, that's not what the Lounge is for.

Next, it was moved because you stopped asking questions and started making assertions (I'll quote that in a bit).

Next, theory is not a guess. Theory in science is more solid than you can obviously imagine. The only reason we don't call them facts is the very nature of science, which is constant examination, which means we can learn more and add it to what we already know. That's how theory works, and every one of them has mountains of evidence if you bother to dig instead of assuming they're wrong because you don't understand them.

Next, you're making another assumption that science is built on work that's assumed to be correct. See above, scientific theories are constantly examined, challenged, and updated with the best current data. Theories are the most supported explanations of natural phenomena we have. You don't know what you're talking about on this one, trust me.

Finally, you claim "all I offered was questions":

I admit my knowledge of Quantum mechanics is limited. However when you look at our knowledge of everything, it's rather limited and assuming. Most of what we have and base everything on is theory and not actually fact. We barely scratched the surface on quantum mechanics. But other dimensions I believe absolutely exist.

These are non-mainstream assertions. Our rules told me I needed to move your post to Speculations. Please stop claiming you've been abused.

So the "lounge" isn't for questions? Lmao, this place is a joke. Your trying to tell me that lounge is for, what then? Lol this is so stupid. And the fact your getting all hurt over someone asking questions is utterly laughable. Your right theory is constantly changing. And why? Because it's incorrect! That's what I been saying this whole time, you just admitted to it, then told me I'm wrong! Lmao, this place is seriously a joke, it's for liberal close minded people who can't handle a question, without being told what to think and how to handle it. Instead, criticize them, don't make any attempt to create a discussion because that's wrong, and try to belittle then for having a thought other than your own. Have fun solving nothing fellas.

So the "lounge" isn't for questions? Lmao, this place is a joke. Your trying to tell me that lounge is for, what then? Lol this is so stupid. And the fact your getting all hurt over someone asking questions is utterly laughable. Your right theory is constantly changing. And why? Because it's incorrect! That's what I been saying this whole time, you just admitted to it, then told me I'm wrong! Lmao, this place is seriously a joke, it's for liberal close minded people who can't handle a question, without being told what to think and how to handle it. Instead, criticize them, don't make any attempt to create a discussion because that's wrong, and try to belittle them for having an idea that differs your own, which is not fact, but theory, which is proven wrong and needs constant adjustments. Have fun solving nothing fellas.