The Simpsons

the GardenGnome

mmm...beer....

I rarely see the show, mianly because I don't watch much TV. Even so, the episodes I have seen I've enjoyed...but I havn't seen enough to name a favorite episode/character :P

Originally posted by Radical Edward

he has an underlying wisdom though.

favourite animeted series is Cowboy Bebop, but it is a totally different Genre so not really comparable.

psshh, anime

Fav character: Homer, and I have a strange affinity for Milhouse too. :P

Fav episode: That's a lot tougher. I like those 2-part episodes that they show at opposite ends of the season, such as "Who Shot Mr. Burns?". I also look forward to the Halloween special every year. And who doensn't like a "Patty Gets Married" episode? Sorry, I can't do it. I can't pick one. Stop looking at me like that, because it won't help. I mean it. :D

I have complete Buffy, Angel, Futurama, Invader Zim, South Park, Animatrix, Family Guy, and a load of Enterprise (for some reason), plus about 20Gb of movies (I am picky).

Every Invader Zim!

Praise me. PRAISE ME.

I just noticed that I think we should have a cooler scrollbar to go with the page. ...not complaining...just noticing....

invader zim was an awsome show, it shouldn't have been on nickelodeon because I hate that frickin' channel now because of all the stupid teenybopper crap they have now. bah. oh well ^_^ that's the way life goes

Originally posted by fafalone

Invader ZIM was another great show.. but it was never meant for Nickelodeon... do you have the rest of the last season that never aired?

Well, I have everything that's available.

I have no idea if they all aired or not. I'll see if I can find the season lists.

No, I don't have any of those.

Not surprising seeing as most of them only made it to scripting and sound-recording, and some don't even have scripts.

Downloaded any of the unaired scripts? Some of them are brilliant.