SFN Flash Game

RedAlert

I'll do the music!

[edit]

And be the hero!

Ok. We will see who is ready to help out and be different types of characters. I will be the leader of the evil penguins. Plus, who over here is good with flash?

EDIT: Also post what characters you would like to be. And what job youw will do to make the game.

It could be about beating phillistines and collecting knowledge. (With a kick ass sound track!) I know plenty of people, and have connections of every kind, eg. music, source codes, slightly-illeagle-free-stuff. I can be of general assistence.

You say it can be added to the arcade, but you realise those are not normal flash games on the arcade, they are specially modified by Vbulletin to work on a Vbulletin forum, however, you could add the game as an attachment in any thread and we could play it, I just don't think you'll be able to tie it in with the score system and everything, or at least, it'd be a lot harder!

Other than that I can do some basic stuff on Flash, like animations, I've never really made many games, or at least, not 'normal' games!!!

My prob with flash is that I can never be bothered to draw the pictures, so I just nick em from somewhere else and animate em!

I'll go into the game wherever you want, normally flash games don't have too much of a story line... and make sure sayo is the last 'boss' guy you have to kill ;)!

[edit] you might get more help in computer science section, but it can be hard for two people to make one file unless you continually send it back and forward!

[edit2] and you are not allowed to fade away and never return like the book/novel/musical stuff kinda seems to have done. You could post one level at a time or something.

You say it can be added to the arcade' date=' but you realise those are not normal flash games on the arcade, they are specially modified by Vbulletin to work on a Vbulletin forum, however, you could add the game as an attachment in any thread and we could play it, I just don't think you'll be able to tie it in with the score system and everything, or at least, it'd be a lot harder!

Other than that I can do some basic stuff on Flash, like animations, I've never really made many games, or at least, not 'normal' games!!!

My prob with flash is that I can never be bothered to draw the pictures, so I just nick em from somewhere else and animate em!

I'll go into the game wherever you want, normally flash games don't have too much of a story line... and make sure sayo is the last 'boss' guy you have to kill ;)!

[edit'] you might get more help in computer science section, but it can be hard for two people to make one file unless you continually send it back and forward!

[edit2] and you are not allowed to fade away and never return like the book/novel/musical stuff kinda seems to have done. You could post one level at a time or something.

Oh I see. So than we will just make it an attachment I guess...

But it will still be fun no doubt.

Alright start posting what characters you will be. We will make this one have a storyline too.

we could use our avatars?

maybe you could chose who you wanted to play as, either a mod, a scientist or a creationist. if you chose a mod, you have to go around zapping spam and willow could be the end boss, a creationist would have to go around zapping the regular posters and sayo could be the end-boss, and a scientist could be up against all our in-jokes and running themes, so azurephoenix and her wisk-wielding monkey and liejions of pyrokinetic mimes could be a boss, as could dave in a chopper or something?

Yah, flash games don't generally have characters... I was totally kidding about being the hero. And I don't have much time to work on a game, but I can donate music or work on a short sound track.

I can do some pretty cool particles though, for enemies and such, or design a frontend, but I don't have hours and hours to work on principal programming.

All main members should play a bigger part; all trolls will be throwaway villains. (like a Halo grunt or something...)

Ok all discussion should now be done in the SFN Flash Movie thread. The Game is in the trashbin. It is too complicated to make.