Warning System

I had to chuckle at the possible 3 warning points for "Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders".
<Makes note: add 4 point warning for chuckling at 3 warning points for "Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders">

Sort of the least of all offenses, isn't it? You get more points for posting "LOL" than for posting "**** off, you ****ing ugly excuse for a Moderator!"

Were you recently falsely accused (of strawmanning)?
Regretably not. Nobody seems to accuse me of anything. :confused: .

I must be getting too old and set in my ways. Unlike yourdad.., jdurg and 5614 my reaction on seeing, and misinterpreting the significance of, the table was 'yes, I'm a radical again': followed by huge disappointment when I saw my zero points. I can't really be this nice, can I?:embarass:

<Makes note: add 4 point warning for chuckling at 3 warning points for "Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders">

I am dreadfully sorry, Mr Phi for All, Sir. I meant no disrespect and I promise to be a good boy in future. Please forgive me!

;)

You are a spammy' date=' spammy monkey and you asked for this![/quote']I think it's a good system. It's quite fair and forgiving to casual infractions, and gives a suitable level of detail to the offender. It also gives as clear line of responsibility for the warning, which should help keep petty arguments about decisions off the forum, consigning complaints to the PM system.
You're just lucky I gave you a "spam" warning test. I could have made it a Bananable Offense!
You get more points for posting "LOL" than for posting "**** off' date=' you ****ing ugly excuse for a Moderator!"[/quote'']So do you get both ;)
It isn't spam if you make a valid point. ;)
Regretably not. Nobody seems to accuse me of anything... I can't really be this nice, can I?
I, for one, find your posts highly inflammatory and radically unsuitable for innocent eyes. I particularly mark the way your fist around the throat of those-who-would-preach makes their voice go all high and squeaky. You are a rebel and the staff has been warned to be alert to your wicked ways.
Do you get a "Hazardous Materials Violation" for making a caustic remark?
No, but you get 2 points for the funny.
I am dreadfully sorry, Mr Phi for All, Sir. I meant no disrespect and I promise to be a good boy in future. Please forgive me!
We are pleased. You may rise.

I LOVE warnings!

Whenever I see warnings, my adrenaline begins to flow and my heart starts to beat faster...What did I do wrong?!

SFN Warnings provide more excitement than Halo 2 could ever provide!

<sirens blare in the background, and RedAlert, the Evil Penguin Troll, laughs in absolute glee!>

• 4 weeks later...
I don't understand what the "Warning Maturity" thingy is, what do the numbers represent, I mean, they show the things are in order of maturity, but why not 1 to 10 or sumin?

at the risk of repeating what may or maynot have been said already, I`ve not read this thread in its entirity, appart from the last few post that were Off Topic.

imagine: you`re new here, you don`t know the rules and break a few, you get a warning.

a year or 2 later you`re well beyond those types of mistake, would it be fair to keep that original warning ?