Grand Theft Auto

well I never used to think it was true, but it seems that some people DO feel like jumping into cars after playing this game....O_o...

which just means they shouldn't play games anymore and ruin it for ME!!

:P

I guess^_^

...dreaming of blocks...

Originally posted by blike

one of the best games.

except of course, Legend of Zelda:WW and ocarina of time <3 <3

Excellent games.

I personnally think the series is fine. If you take Tony Hawk Pro Skater for example, you play but you know not to jump out of a window.

why would they ban this game in Australia ???

Mainly because there are prostitutes in the game. Nothing really all you see is the car jumping up and down. Like hydrolics.

[quote.

I personnally think the series is fine. If you take Tony Hawk Pro Skater for example, you play but you know not to jump out of a window.

QUOTE]

Hahaha youd be surprised. Let me put it this way if it was jumping out of a window with no chance of survival fanatic people wouldnt do it, but if it guaranteed atr least a small chance youd see people doing it.

Ex. I was temped to take the Fedex truck I knew I wasnt going to get shot for doing it. Get it now.

• 2 months later...

Sorry I am posting to this so late but I wasn't around when it was active and I find it fascinating.

Funny how the same people who are banning GTA (or want to) are the same people who are sending REAL people (military) to REAL places (Iraq) to kill REAL people (Iraqis) based on FAKE intelligence ;)

Vice City is SUPERB :)

I love all the music - really takes me back ;)

I can't believe the media are so vicious about these games - talk about scapegoating. I've seen much, much worse in films and even read worse in books.

Did you hear about Walmart refusing to stock lots of "violent" games earlier this year (Terminator DoF, Rainbow 6 etc) - and yet (so I heard) they continued to stock bullets in some stores. O the irony :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fafalone

I just downloaded GTA Vica City :)

And now I have a 2001 Mustang GT that I take up over 100 almost daily :)

I gots me a 2001 S281SC super-charged Saleen Mustang. She's purty and she goes real fast!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...