Skip to content

Moontanman

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Moontanman

  1. My choice? Do you suggest there is another choice?
  2. Ok, you are the first person to explain it in that manner but it seems reasonable as long as i don't have to assume they do exist until I prove other wise...
  3. That would mean that it is assumed not to exist would it not? In the face of a lack of evidence that bigfoot exists the null result is that bigfoot cannot be said to exist..
  4. The point is that in the face of a lack of evidence, and by evidence i am talking about methodological naturalism, the scientific stance is that what ever is lacking evidence does not exist...
  5. I honestly have no idea if it is anything but a joke, I thought it was funny, my rude sense of humor I guess... I'd be afraid that chimp would go to my ass over that...
  6. still funny! as is arc's question...
  7. You can claim that no scientific evidence exists to suggest it is true, therefore the null hypothesis comes into play..,.
  8. Do you seriously think that because it cannot be proven that there was no divine intervention we have to consider there was some? Do we have to prove there is no bigfoot before we can assume there are none? Do we have to consider fairies to be real until we can prove there are none?
  9. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RfCdrHcfSyY/V2tAE4RzPWI/AAAAAAAA8GQ/1yZg7EyNgeMWEo60GTjboRcuaxtaY9bVQ/w519-h494/16%2B-%2B1
  10. I can prove that the abrahamic gods do not exist... either that or they lie, take your pick... The religious leaders need to convince there followers that their beliefs are being persecuted and science is an easy mark since science negates the holy books of all mainstream religions...
  11. I think maybe she needs to throttle back on the 'roids... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ClYRxU25Pw
  12. Ok dudes and dudettes, what would you do if you walked into this coffee shop... after you changed your underwear of course..
  13. This video starts out horrific, it is not for the faint of heart but the ending is happy. If not for the happy ending I would not have posted this.. https://www.facebook.com/374264522703108/videos/805137012949188/
  14. Possibly a long night playing role playing games and reality do not mix?
  15. A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced Up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took The seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?” She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston." He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your Business at this convention?” “Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.” “Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?” “Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican Descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.” Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t Even know your name.” “Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".
  16. The Wild West will never be the same!
  17. I am reading "The Many Colored Land of the Golden Torc" by Julian May...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.