Actual vs apparent universal expansion rate

What I am describing as a true velocity is velocity defined by Newtons laws. Not observational to measurement offsets. As close to zero time dilation as you can accept.

Im sorry you cannot see a simple math relation in seperation distance.

[latex] v=H_0D [/latex].

yes its my turn to be sarcastic...😜

this relationship has little to do to observer time dilation.

If you wish to believe observers dictate the physical laws of the universe go right ahead. Observer affects how we measure an event. It doesnt change the event itself.

yes I'm still being sarcastic

Edited by Mordred

What I am describing as a true velocity is velocity defined by Newtons laws. Not observational to measurement offsets. As close to zero time dilation as you can accept.

Im sorry you cannot see a simple math relation in seperation distance.

[latex] v=H_0D [/latex].

yes its my turn to be sarcastic...

this relation describes an increase of velocity (stubbornly I call that an acceleration)

If you wish to believe observers dictate the physical laws of the universe go right ahead. Observer affects how we measure an event. It doesnt change the event itself.

yes I'm still being sarcastic

I am struggling against people who believe that the observer dictates the physical law of the universe. The state of motion (& other) affects the way we measure an event.

I apologize for being sarcastic from time to time. It is not easy to discuss with 4 different knowledgeable & intelligent members in the same thread.

this relation describes an increase of velocity (stubbornly I call that an acceleration)

You can call it wibble if you want. But that is not what it is.

I am struggling against people who believe that the observer dictates the physical law of the universe.

No one says that. The laws of the universe dictate what we observe.

The state of motion (& other) affects the way we measure an event.

Exactly. And that is all we can know about "reality".

Do you realise you now have three different threads where you are trying to make the same (erroneous) argument?

You can call it wibble if you want. But that is not what it is.

No one says that. The laws of the universe dictate what we observe.

Exactly. And that is all we can know about "reality".

"No one says that"??? Read again the threads from the beginning.

Do you realise you now have three different threads where you are trying to make the same (erroneous) argument?

I have not opened 3 threads.

And I feel like having a medieval conversation.

How is it possible to believe at the same time that every observer has a different view of reality and at the same time that a single reality does not exist. For all observations to take place, don't you need a starting point? "Something" that you observe ? And worse, believe that the distorted reality IS "really" distorted????

Just because you are observing it?

It is insane.

Edited by michel123456

"No one says that"??? Read again the threads from the beginning.

That is correct. You are (deliberately) mis interpreting/misrepresenting what is being said. Simply because you don't like the universe the way it is.

I have not opened 3 threads.

No. Annoyingly, you have hijacked other people's to spread your misunderstandings.