Acceleration of a liquid container

koolman

Huh?

We have only one variant here. 'g' is local acceleration which creates the horizon . I have made correct math for it.

+1 to swansont for an intelligible statement (which I now repeat);

0 to DimaMazin

Huh?

Is Huh? physics question or mathematical question?

Depends if you regard the quoted statement by yourself as Physics or Mathematics.

Back in post12 I observed that this question could be solved by Physics or Mathematical methods.

Edited by studiot

It's more of a "clarify your gibberish" question. How does the absence of freefall cause an acceleration of g?

I am wrong but we feel gravitational force like g acceleration therefor we can exchange gravitational force by meaning acceleration. And we need g for correct calculation of the angle.I'd like to compare my calculation with your calculation.

I am wrong but we feel gravitational force like g acceleration therefor we can exchange gravitational force by meaning acceleration. And we need g for correct calculation of the angle.I'd like to compare my calculation with your calculation.

Well a good start would be to answer my comment in post#28

There is no torque, therefore no rotation of the box. The box is filled with liquid, so the surface is not free to move. That's why there have been so many follow-up questions. The setup of the problem and the question do not jibe.

Studiot wrote

Well a good start would be to answer my comment in post#28

To which you replied

Nothing is ready in post#12.

Is this still Science Forums or has is been renamed to AliceinWonderlandForums?

What could be simpler than saying whether you think this is a Physics question or a Mathematics question?

We can proceed from there.

Edited by studiot

• 2 weeks later...