When kinetic energy of object is gravitational mass?

DimaMazin

S=ct/4

S - distance between observer and rotating object

c - speed of light

t - time of period of rotation of the object

S is minimal distance till object when its kinetic energy completely is gravitational.

When object moves to observer it radiates something at c, then the observer reflects the something and when the object is already escaping from the observer and recieving the something from the observer then gravitational interaction exists between them.

Sorry your something statements make no sense. I can't follow what your trying to describe closest I can fathom is your trying to describe either redshift or Doppler effect.

But that's just an extremely wild guess

Edited by Mordred

Sorry your something statements make no sense. I can't follow what your trying to describe closest I can fathom is your trying to describe either redshift or Doppler effect.

But that's just an extremely wild guess

Maybe, but the guess explains why thermal energy of hot body has gravitational mass, but kinetic energy of the Moon hasn't gravitational mass relatively of us.

For me physics is wild when it doesn't explain nature phenomenons.

One shouldn't based his physics on a guess. All forms of energy can generate mass and thus gravity.

Your statements above doesn't explain anything in any detail, as its extremely poorly descriptive.

Gr accounts for kinetic energy as well as other forms of energy via the stress energy/ momentum tensor. So does cosmology in the FLRW metric and particle physics.

Thermodynamics is an essential ingredient to the Einstein field equations and FLRW metric.

Sounds more to me the lack is in how you understand the current models, considering those models does an excellent job describing orbital and bodies in motion.

Here is the stress energy/momentum tensor in Minkowskii metric. (Special relativity)

[latex]T^{\mu\nu}=(\rho+p)U^{\mu}U^{\nu}+p\eta^{\mu\nu}[/latex]

Edited by Mordred

Maybe, but the guess explains why thermal energy of hot body has gravitational mass, but kinetic energy of the Moon hasn't gravitational mass relatively of us.

For me physics is wild when it doesn't explain nature phenomenons.

What natural phenomenon is allegedly unexplained here? Have you considered the possibility that you are simply unaware of the physics?