How stupid do they think I am¿

ydoaPs

i recently got a letter form the Nouveau Tech Society. http://www.nouveautechsociety.com/BDL1.php

they are such losers. i don't even want to know what they want from me. it is probably a cult.

Nick' date=' please keep what I tell you a secret, because this information is confidential. These words are meant for you only.

There has existed for many years an exclusive association, a secret society, of the world's most famous and powerful people. These include renown actors and musicians, leading scienctists and itellectuals, self-made entrepreneurs and artists, millionaires, professional gamblers, Casanovas, statesmen. Many of these people you would instantly recognize. Before I go on, let me state that everything you read here is absolutely and verifiably true.

This association has uncovered some shockingly powerful secrets. And they share these secrets only amongst themselves. In fact, these secrets are the reason these well-known individuals have achieved great prosperity.

Nick, I have some incredibly exiting news to share with you. Members of this association have analyzed your profile(you'd be enbelievably flattered if you knew who these individuals were). Please forgive them, but they've discovered something special about you.

It seems you, Nick, possess several rare traits they are searching for. Because of these traits, which we'll talk about later, they have chosen you to become part of their exclusive club and to sharetheir secrets, too, [b']abosutely free![/b]...

it goes on like that for 8 pages. does anyone know anything about this Nouveau Tech Society?

Edit: I think I possibly found out who is in charge of all this...

DNS Whois Lookup of http://www.nouveautechsociety.com lead to:

Registrant: Make this info private

Neo-Tech Publishing Company

P.O. Box 96117

Las Vegas, NV 89193

US

Phone: 999 999 9999

Fax: 999 999 9999

Domain Name: NOUVEAUTECHSOCIETY.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :

rapper@NEO-TECH.COM

P.O. Box 96117

Las Vegas, NV 89193

US

Following the NEO-TECH.com lead, I did a DNS look up on that and received

Registrant: Make this info private

P.O. Box 96117

Las Vegas, NV 89193

US

Domain Name: NEO-TECH.COM

Administrative Contact :

Rapella, Steve

rapper@NEO-TECH.COM

PO Box 96117

Las Vegas, NV 89193

US

Phone: (702) 891-0300

Fax: (702) 795-8393

Technical Contact :

Warvel, Ed

edwarvel@ATT.NET

1111 PAWNEE LN

HENDERSON, NV 89015-5519

US

Phone: 702-558-4335

Fax: -

Anyone have the guts to give their offices a call? :D

But anyways, I googled the name STEVE RAPELLA and came up with guy that also happened to live in Las Vegas, who is a part of the Nevada Conservatory

P000068663.jpg

he would be the guy on the left...

original article http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/do_cut/2005/feb/10/c00002532.html

Could be a coincidence of names and guys that lived in the same city...

anyone have the publishing address of the $135 book they mail to you?

doing a search on the ISBN of the book (0911752498) I came up with this:

WALLACE, FRANK R

NEO-TECH II MANUSCRIPT FOR THE NEO-TECH

Very Good 0911752498ATW000

ISBN: 0911752498

Bookseller Inventory #A103155

Which is a book that can be bough $38 at Abebooks.com http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookDetails?bi=397656780&AID=7134924&PID=237566&SID=0911752498

The Ward Family

* Wallace Ward - creator of Neo-Tech. Writes under the name of Frank R.

Wallace, Dr. Higgs Field, John Flint, and others. Estimated age: early

60s.

Posts to the net as think999@netcom.com.

* Rosa Maria Meono - Wallace Ward's wife. She claimed to be a witch.

Estimated age: 60.

May be posting to the net as jungleb9@aol.com and rosim7@aol.com, though

her messages bear a striking resemblence to those written by her

husband.

* Ruth Ward - daughter of Wallace Ward by Helen Savage. Estimated age:

* Wallace H. Ward - son of Wallace Ward by Helen Savage. a.k.a. Mark

Hamilton. Formerly married to T.J. (Terry), who left him. Estimated

In a recent press release, he states that he is the actual owner of

Neo-Tech Publishing:

"My name is Wallace H. Ward, and I own Neo-Tech Publishing

Company. My father, Wallace Ward (a.k.a. Dr. Frank R. Wallace)

wrote the Neo-Tech Discovery and founded I & O Publishing

Company in 1968."

* Frank S. Ward - son of Wallace Ward by Helen Savage. a.k.a. Eric

Savage.

Posts to the net as market@chinadirect.com AKA 'J. Hampton' Estimated

* Steve Rapella - adopted son of Wallace Ward. Romantic Love Partner of

Ruth Ward (last I heard). a.k.a. John Alberts. Estimated Age: 40.

* Gary Twichell - Wallace Ward's right hand man. Smithers to Ward's Mr.

Burns. Not related to the Ward family, Gary was recruited through the NT

literature. Claims to have created KOAH. (see questions 22 & 23) AKA

Drew

Ellis AKA Kenneth Clark.

i recently got a letter form the Nouveau Tech Society. does anyone know anything about this Nouveau Tech Society?
Based upon the tone, style and content of their letter I suggest they are an offshoot of Reader's Digest. icon7.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest landwanderer

I dont know who these ppl r but they sent a letter to my mom to. i was wondering if you ppl could help me find some dirt on them so i can get my mom to not send in for the book tomorrow.

landwanderer

i recently got a letter form the Nouveau Tech Society. http://www.nouveautechsociety.com/BDL1.php

they are such losers. i don't even want to know what they want from me. it is probably a cult.

it goes on like that for 8 pages. does anyone know anything about this Nouveau Tech Society?

Review for landwanderer

The Novatech Society appear to have instigated a form of book "promotion" one that appears to be widespread as members from the U.S.A' date='UK,and Australia have all reported it..

The "promotion" seems to take a predictable form.

1/An individual first receives a letter which appears to be an invitation to join them and discover truths and knowledge.The individual is asked to return an answer to this invitation within a certain amount of days and receive free imformation.

2/If a reply is given then the individual will receive a pamphlet.This pamphlet contains little extra imformation than that which was in the original letter but it also contains an order for a book which cost over $130.

3/If the book is bought further letters are received offering more books.We don't know how many more books.

The Novatech Society far from being a secret society are very much involved with e-books and are closely tied to a place called Neo-Tech publishing company and another "front" Novus Tek

So,if you receive this letter from the Novatech Society and you are curious about what exactly it's all about then we can tell you now before you get embroiled in a marketing ploy.

The Novatech Society are trying to sell you books for an inflated price.

[/quote']

• 3 years later...

Hi, I joined science forums just to answer your ?. I ran across this site doing a google search. ); Neo Tech is a private atheist type community that researches facts about the government, religion and "they" who control it all. We(meaning all people) are part of a world that less than half the population of earth knows about. This private community is trying to correct the systems faults before it is too late and we all end up slaves/work horses(we already are) IN A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. "They"(the people in charge) have been in control since the times of Jesus and since then, have been undoing the work of a great man(not a messiah but a man) called Jesus. We are stepping into a new evolution, not an evolution of physical form but an evolution of the mind(to be completely free and willing to do what it takes to make the world a better place). This private community is not trying to control anybody's thoughts but rather trying to free our minds from corruption. They are looking for special people who they believe can make a difference in their community, state or nation. Yes every person has their faults including the creators of this fully integrated honest community. But you have to realize what they are trying for is not for the benefit of any one person or group of people but for the world.( and to those digging up dirt on these brilliant people, you should ask yourself " what have I done to make a difference?" @ least they're trying!!!! ) P.S. NEO or NOUVEAU = NEW ; And Yes some of the people involved created "The Matrix". If you can break the code/metaphor, you'd be more keen(open to new knowledge) than you were yesterday.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

There are three of these fascinating books. The first two teach you about fully integrated honest morals and values in life and business as well as science. The third tells a story of the world we live in and what this world can be. Excellent books!!! To those who like to read and are curious of the corruption in this world, I highly recommend these factual/factional readings.

If you want to leave me a msg. you can contact me @ (advertising removed by mod) You will find that i am not a guru or any other type of corrupted person. I am an average joe who believes in their strategy to a new world order.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Ha Ha. Funny guy huh. We'll see whose laughin' when the shit storm falls. Nd it won't be me or you. but the rockafellas and other elite families

Edited by Mokele
advertising removed

Seriously, you wander in here spouting nonsense about conspiracies and secret societies, and expect us to believe you?

What sort of secret society sends out advertisements in the mail, and posts openly on the internet?

Yes, please rush me my super-secret Illuminati membership for $19.95 plus shipping and handling!

Members of this association have analyzed your profile(you'd be enbelievably flattered if you knew who these individuals were). Please forgive them, but they've discovered something special about you.

Not only is this blatantly deceptive, and insulting due to the sheer weakness of the overture, but it makes me feel like there is a certain scope of naivety that borders on calculated attacks upon those with key unfortunate vulnerabilities.

Seriously:

1) What are the names that, if we heard them, we'd be unbelievably flattered to know they personally analyzed one's profile?

2) To what depth do they analyze one's profile before deciding it's special?

3) What great special thing did they discover, and what does that "special" little dragnet look like when you look at everyone "special" they found?

It's not just a bunch of "Conspiracy Theory" alternative pseudoscience - it's straight up deceptive and manipulate.

This whole deal makes me feel sick.