The True Star Theory

Lightweight

Most will disbelieve this theory, however, as the world is not flat, the sun is not a ball of gas. The sun is a structured atom similar in structure to a phosphorous atom. Everything is relative. There is a molten ocean of gases on the surface of this radioactive isotope. When they part, and you see the surface of the star, it's black. These are called sunspots. What is known as a black hole is already there, the nucleus of the atom. As with any structured atom, most of the space within is empty, consisting of several shells of electrons, with the outer shell being the exterior of the atom. The atmosphere of the star is a composition of the gasses found heading toward it in space. We witness the atmosphere without knowing the truth.

The truth cannot be proven false when only truth is considered. Sunspots strongly support my "theory" as do accepted cross sections of the star. The only thing left to prove is that it is dark on the interior of the star, which is also supported because the surface of the star is black. You see this when the ocean of molten gasses separates at times. Believe what you will.

Most will disbelieve this theory, however, as the world is not flat, the sun is not a ball of gas. The sun is a structured atom similar in structure to a phosphorous atom. Everything is relative. There is a molten ocean of gases on the surface of this radioactive isotope. When they part, and you see the surface of the star, it's black. These are called sunspots. What is known as a black hole is already there, the nucleus of the atom. As with any structured atom, most of the space within is empty, consisting of several shells of electrons, with the outer shell being the exterior of the atom. The atmosphere of the star is a composition of the gasses found heading toward it in space. We witness the atmosphere without knowing the truth.

this is not a theory. reading this it seems to be a bunch of disconnected premises, words which seem to be used unconventionally (for example "black hole" which you seem to be equating with "nucleus"), and claims which need evidence (for example "the sun is an atom"). this is probably because you haven't carefully examined any of the topics you've attempted to discuss in your informal education.

Edited by andrewcellini

The truth cannot be proven false when only truth is considered.

Theories are proven false by evidence.

Sunspots strongly support my "theory" as do accepted cross sections of the star.

Sunspots are also explained by current theory. Therefore there is no reason to accept your idea.

And when has anyone seen a cross-section of a star?

The only thing left to prove is that it is dark on the interior of the star, which is also supported because the surface of the star is black.

This is the fallacy of begging the question.

Believe what you will.

No. I will ignore beliefs and stick with the evidence.

Sunspots strongly support my "theory" as do accepted cross sections of the star.

then you need to actually make a model of what you're talking about and show numerically how it predicts what is observed. i think you're gonna have a lot trouble with your black hole idea though, unless you simply don't know what a black hole actually is. it is not the same thing as the nucleus of an atom which is the dense, positively charged "central" portion of the atom containing protons and neutrons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_nucleus

Edited by andrewcellini

!

Moderator Note

Welcome to the informal peer review known as the SFN Speculations section. This is where we put untested, non-mainstream hypotheses. We huff and we puff and we try to blow your house down by asking questions and finding mistakes, assumptions, and things that are just plain wrong. We ask you to provide evidence to support your hypothesis, and we look at that too. If it supports your idea, great. If it refutes your idea, great.

Were not interested in truth, especially not Truth. We want the best supported explanation for any phenomena. We're here to help make your idea stronger, or to refute it outright. It's not about you, it's about your idea. Questions at this stage are much better than assertions. Everyone is going to ask for evidence EVERY TIME you assert something is "true", but if you ask questions, they'll give you something much better.

What supports any atom. Do you have no concept of relativity. How could you travel at the "accepted" speed of light squared if you cannot understand simple physics? I was just attempting to help the world. I guess they're not ready. I will move onto bigger things. Thank you for your time.