Religion Theory

TheNextTherory

• 1 month later...

Explained in a nutshell: Every religion could be in fact real. All of them at the same time. Explaining in depth here.

Near death experiences or "dead" people who wake up, always say what happened as there believes. This truly means, the afterlife is one part of any religion that is true.

Every religion can explain the existence of the universe.

Every religion can connect to the other, if you look.

Evolution, The Big Bang, how do Christians deny it, when if God is real, he could have made them happen.

We should notice also, all of the people with proof of there believes, have different story's. You know what, they all go with the persons religion. So, in a way, Christianity is just as correct as Athiestism.

-P.S. I'm not religious nor' atheist.

You don't have to agree with me, but prove me wrong.

Thanks for the start of the thread, but we should get some things straightened out.

The literature and testing of Near Death Experiences is quite conclusive now. There is a whole range of great research being done around the world on this subject and it doesn't actually show these experiences are reliant on religious beliefs - atheists get them as well. The research is quite conclusive that the effects are not the result of stress or drugs etc... all the standard explanations.

Also, not every religion claims to know how the universe was created. Buddhism for example doesn't go that far.

Additionally, evolution and Christianity are not opposites. Even the pope agrees with evolution. Most Christians I know just think of evolution as part of the explanation of 'how' rather than 'why'.

Finally, research shows us that humans are not as rational as we might think. Intelligence is no answer. In fact we know now that the more intelligent we are the more prone we are to bias, and not seeing our blind spots. Daniel Kahneman won a Nobel prize for this research by the way. This is to say that, people will chose their belief and find the facts that support it. It is what we ALL do, even atheists, despite their claims that they are for some reason immune to such bias while the rest of the planet isn't. Cause, one could argue that they are so unintelligent that they are not fooled by their own biases, I guess. But I can't see this happening too much.

Prove you wrong? Well I already have a day job. But the answers are out there for you to find.

Kind regards

FTE

Edited by Finding the Elephant

The research is quite conclusive that the effects are not the result of stress or drugs etc... all the standard explanations.

I would like clarification here on 'stress'. The brain will be under stress, meaning it is not functioning in full normal capacity during a near death experience. For example, lack of oxygen due to low levels of blood reaching the brain must have some very strange effects.

The literature and testing of Near Death Experiences is quite conclusive now.

Prove you wrong? Well I already have a day job. But the answers are out there for you to find.

Two points

http://www.lab-initio.com/screen_res/nz212.jpg

and that's not the way it works; you make that assertion , it's your job to provide the evidence.