Nothing can travel faster than the luminal speed?

ResistETIntervention

Have certain scientists in the past and present been artificially and unduly elevated to a celebrity position where they were/are revered by their peers, followers, and thus, laymen with no expertise in their fields, so that the statements of such people (no matter what they claim) could not be disputed? People must learn to question what they are told:
- “Do I really know what I’m being told is true, or am I just assuming that it is true?”
- “Have I looked into the subject matter deeply enough or am I mindlessly accepting it?”
- “Who or what are the authority figures in my life that are influencing my thoughts and behaviors – governments, parents, friends, experts, religious beliefs, advertisements, scientific beliefs, trending topics on the internet,…?”
- “Is there an ulterior motive behind the propaganda that is being cast upon me and the human race, and if so, what is that motive?”

Instead of being satisfied with the immediate answers that come to their minds, they must try to be with the questions and see what experiences or insights they gain from them.

Have you ever pondered upon the Special Relativity Theory? It is the theory that "precludes" any objects from travelling at superluminal speeds. Often the opponents of the ET Intervention claim that no such visitation by extraterrestrial races is possible because of the theory. I invite you to consider the theory from a new perspective.

----------------------------------------------

A vehicle traveling at a speed of v m/s for t seconds traveled a distance of x=vt . Suppose this vehicle had a mirror in the ceiling and floor. The passenger in the vehicle sees the light traveling from the floor to the ceiling at the luminal speed of c=3×10^8 m/s in T seconds for a distance of y=cT meters. An observer outside the vehicle sees the light traveling at the luminal speed for t seconds for a distance of z=ct meters when the light beam hits the ceiling. The assumption made here is that the situation can be described by a right triangle above and thus, the two (different) times, t and T, can be related by the Pythagorean Theorem as below:

t=T/sqrt(1-(v/c)^2), where "sqrt" is a symbol we use here to indicate the square root.
As v
c, the radicand 1-(v/c)^20, making the left-hand-side of the equation approach infinity. If v>c, the radicand 1-(v/c)^2<0, and thus an imaginary number in the denominator of the quantity. Hence, the assertion that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light is “proved.”

The equation in Special Relativity “precludes” any object from traveling at any speed close to the luminal speed, and thus, v
c. Then, in the time t that it takes for the light beam to hit the ceiling as observed by an outside observer, the distance traveled by the vehicle and the distance traveled by the light to the ceiling as observed by an outside observer are significantly different, and the situation cannot be described by a right triangle because the distance x is significantly less than the distance z. The Pythagorean Theorem used to “prove” the theory does not apply in the situation where the distance from the floor to the ceiling is insignificant compared to the distance z as well. On the other hand, for the Pythagorean Theorem to be applied in the situation, the speed of the vehicle v must be quite close to the luminal speed c in order to form a right triangle as above. But then the theory indicates that the value v cannot be anywhere near c. It is a contradiction either way.

Regardless of the faulty assumption made in “proving” the theory, the fact that I have sighted an object that accelerated to a superluminal speed from a stationary position within a second or two is already a counterexample to this theory, which disproves it. The fact that many other people in the world have sighted such phenomenon verifies the disproof of the theory multiple times.

Have certain scientists in the past and present been artificially and unduly elevated to a celebrity position where they were/are revered by their peers, followers, and thus, laymen with no expertise in their fields, so that the statements of such people (no matter what they claim) could not be disputed?

No.

People must learn to question what they are told

Such as training in science?

and the situation cannot be described by a right triangle because the distance x is significantly less than the distance z.

You need to do more than just assert this is so; you need to provide a mathematical proof.

the fact that I have sighted an object that accelerated to a superluminal speed from a stationary position within a second or two is already a counterexample to this theory, which disproves it.

What object have you seen that "accelerated to a superluminal speed from a stationary position within a second or two"? And how did you measure its speed?

The fact that many other people in the world have sighted such phenomenon verifies the disproof of the theory multiple times.

Citation needed.

!

Moderator Note

Moved to Speculations. Please take a moment to read the guidelines.

Please note that "I've seen ET" does not, in general, rise to the level of evidence required to continue this conversation. Your last introduction of the topic was closed, and you were told not to start another thread on the topic of UFOs, so watch where you tread.