There is NO LIMIT TO EMPTINESS / VACUUM !

Commander

The vector resolution of velocities through space-time tends towards equations described by special theory of relativity as the velocity tends towards the speed of light.Trying to imagine a frame of reference travelling at or above the speed of light is unimaginable, or so to speak, mathematically incoherent. You can deceive yourself with any other type of innovative-beyound-speed-of-light space-time hypothesis, But that's all you'd be doing - deceiving yourself I mean. You wouldn't have the mathematical footings to back your hypothesis.

Hi,

Thanks.

Though I don't claim I have worked out Equations and Proof about the Laws I have proposed I only proposed it with the Belief that YES IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE [just like an apple falling and hitting one's head into thinking] and it is now My Duty to DISPROVE ANY other Claims to the Contrary.

If Space-Time Continuum and Curvature of Space etc. does SATISFY MY QUESTIONS I will accept them. Of course I will once again read all the Observations / Accepted Laws and particularly pore into all the Mathematical Equations a Jungle into which One can easily get lost !

Whether it is Michelson Morley Experiment or Newton's Rings and Wave/Corpuscular Theory or Hubble Telescope Observations etc I need to re-evaluate what will happen with THE PLATFORM ITSELF having an unknown Velocity. Also, SR GR and Contraction of a Moving Stick etc and all Theories need to be revisited.

Come On, Is there any harm IN OBSERVING, EVALUATING and DISCUSSING about the TRUTH ABOUT THE UNIVERSE ?

After all YOU AND I DON'T STILL KNOW WHAT IS WHAT !!

We do know We are all travelling through Space.

Can you tell me what is your Velocity Vectorial Value ?

Edited by Commander

Come On, Is there any harm IN OBSERVING, EVALUATING and DISCUSSING about the TRUTH ABOUT THE UNIVERSE ?

Well, "truth" is a philosophical concept and not really within the domain of science. However, there is no harm in observing, evaluating, discussing, and questioning. That is part of the reason for this forum in the first place.

We do know We are all travelling through Space.

Can you tell me what is your Velocity Vectorial Value ?

All motion or velocity is relative. So that question can only be answered with: "Relative to what?" Our velocity relative to the Sun is one answer. Our velocity relative to our galaxy is another. Our velocity relative to the Earth is yet another.

Well, "truth" is a philosophical concept and not really within the domain of science. However, there is no harm in observing, evaluating, discussing, and questioning. That is part of the reason for this forum in the first place.

All motion or velocity is relative. So that question can only be answered with: "Relative to what?" Our velocity relative to the Sun is one answer. Our velocity relative to our galaxy is another. Our velocity relative to the Earth is yet another.

Yes, nice replies indeed.

I gave you a +1 rep.

I wonder who all had given me those neg scores

Yes we need to still understand correctly :

What is matter and what is mass - whether the very inherent speed of the travel of a particle / matter does add to its mass or not.

What is Time, Chronological and Absolute and why can not it be same at all Points of the Universe / Universes irrespective of Distances from each other though observing it and Synchronizing may be impossible.

These are some of my thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

Commander, it's hard to follow what you're saying. Your words are draped in ego and you don't seem to have any mathematical proof. If you do, you should write a code and give your research some proper effort.

Hi, Thanks.

There is no ego involved.

If at all something it is a crisp, unedited and ex tempo writing.

Well my Claim about Nothingness and Endless Emptiness is easily understood and no need for any Equations.

What is needed is to fit in the rest of the Matter withing this frame of Emptiness from a minute particle or Energy segment to the Heaviest Optimally Gravitated Body as well as the States and Changes of States of these non-Empty Matter.

When I decide or find the Complete set of Equations I will certainly share it with all.

Regards

Edited by Commander