naturephysic2345 Hijacks

naturephysic2345

The Feynman-Stueckelberg diagrams are a pictorial way of expressing the principle of recursion. It is the recursion principle that propagates quantum information. If we imagine that information is propagated by means of reflective surfaces, and if these surfaces are relative to other surfaces, then the phenomenon of recursion emerges.

If we view a surface reflection as a beginning of information (origin point of information- past) and we view the recursive stages that follow as the continuation of this beginning (present and future stemming from the past(beginning)..starting at a certain point and continuing along a time line )-( spacetime continuum)..then we see an arrow of time has emerged. One end of the line represents the past and the other end of the line (seemingly infinite) represents the future.

If we reverse all recursive stages back to where they were first introduced (the horizon of information) we arrive at the quantum reality that exists outside the reflective plane. We will arrive at the singularity between all quantum points to all.. mass points-( reflected wave forms of particle). However, we must go beyond this horizon (exit the reflective/recursive system) to enter into the Dark energy reality.

Imagine that a real object between two mirrors represents the particle. This particle is transformed/transmuted to the planes and undergoes further reproduction through the recursive mechanism. We can predict that, if we move the real object (particle) all the way to the mirror surface , with no space between ( contract fully the distance between the real object and the virtual reflective matrix/system) then all recursive rows will intersect at the surface of the plane, and therefore, we have went back in time and arrived at the singularity of the particle to the wave forms(mass objects and systems). In other words, by conducting this experiment, we see that all recursive rows would disappear or contract toward the surface reflection or toward the horizon. This horizon represents the singularity of real energy to its dual form surface reflection. We would view the existence of the recursive rows as the expansion of time and space (reflective addition of information into to the system). We would deduce that when the real object moves closer, to or to the exact point where the surface exists, (surface= Dark matter medium) that all recursive information is being deleted from the system, and thus predict that all mass objects and system reflected into existence would contract back to the point of origin. When particle information ceases to reflect to surfaces, as well ceases to be represented recursively, then no observations or measurements can be made any longer.. as the matrix system has contracted or returned back to its original state. This original state represents the higher dimensional Euclidean condition and as not reflecting itself ( its quantum information) any longer.

This would describe the “discrepancy between matter and antimater as attributable' to.. simply.. the process of reflection. We can describe this demarcation as but a thin Planks length, and as representing a thin reflective surface or horizon that separates the real information reality from any or all reflective membranes of this information. This can be observed, measured and experimented with if one conducts these experiments using real object-and-space as existing between two or more mirrors.

This would state that the CP violation is defined exclusively as occurring due to recursion. The strong sector represents the surface, where the energy is stronger than that energy dissipated over the volume of phase space existing within the recursive matrix and between the stages. This would explain all forces existing in the system as either stronger or weaker relative to where any particular layer or membrane exists in the system as either farther or closer to the energy intensity or frequency as existing on the surface of the plane. This indicates that the CP -symmetry on the surface is invariant relative to any or all CP transformations (the recursive “operation”). This states that there is a 'hidden mirror sector (sector -recursion) that exists 'in which parity is violated in the opposite way.”

“Simply speaking, charge conjugation is a simple symmetry between particles and antiparticles, and so CP-symmetry ..(=) true symmetry between matter and antimatter. In other words a process in which all particles are exchanged with their antiparticles was assumed to be equivalent to the mirror image of the original process.”

Recursion is quite literally representative of a system of equivalencies to the original process. The original process, and that which must come before any recursion emerges, is the original point of reflection of the particle. This special point represents a reflective surface.

We can refer to this recursive sector (comprised of symmetric copies or vectors self -similar to the surface symmetry) as the hidden phase space of our universe. We can see that these long rows (strings) of recursive reflections are manifestations of the symmetry existing on the surface. The surface symmetry would represent the true symmetric ½ of the whole reflective relationship between a quantum bit of information and its dual form (½) surface wave representation. This describes not only a relationship between a particle and a surface reflection, but as well that the same particle is propagated to an infinite amount of points through the virtual recursive matrix.

All of these principles can be deduced by simply examining the relationships (Model= mirror to mirror reflection of real objects) that I have herein indicated. AS well, in principle, these deductions agree with the wording of the SUSY model.

Edited by naturephysic2345

I believe that the “coherent oscillations” represent the recursion of reflective information. These recursive rows as well as the phase space between them move back and forth proportionate to one another and proportional to the movement of a real object toward or away from its reflective counterpart existing on a reflective surface. The various magnitudes (strong and weak forces) and positions of stages within recursion are always proportional to all other changes in phase space and all other changes to each layer or membrane of reflection.

This recursive system represents a spring, where if stretched or contracted all points on the spring move relative to all other points of the string. And where the strongest point on the string is in the middle of the spring verses the ends f the string. From this center of the spring, each perspective ring gradually decreases in energy and strength toward the ends.

This recursive system represents all variations or fluctuations between stages as well as the changes in the relativity of a manifold surface relative to the quantum energy it reflects. This surface reflection represents the strong magnitude and all other variations or positions represent the recursive mechanism that , of necessity, changes proportional to the central point-surface, as well as the true central point, defined as the relationship between real energy (Quantum) and reflected energy ( surface wave.).

Obviously , given this model (mirror to mirror relativity reflection=recursion)...the first “inhomogenity” represents the reflective surface. All other stages away from this surface represent the “seeding effect” as well dictate the expansion or inflation of the system.

Expansion/inflation= Recursion!

“the later model is the SO(10) MSM which is essentially the standard model with the standard model Higgs added. The model is still waiting for sufficient supportive evidence from the various LHC,s CERN included..here is a lengthy review paper on the SO(10) models.”<-- Quote Mordred ---> “When your answering someone elses questions it is not the time to push personal models.”

Mordred:

It is clear that your personal model represent SO(10) -(the GUT/SUSY ). It is also clear that the preceding quotes from you , as well your “pushing” of your personal model(s) in other rooms (including mine- that I was bullied out of) , represents blatant hypocrisy.

Jacques:

The antimatter represents the invisible dark energy (quantum). The “matter” represents the reflected wave forms of this particle information. We can say that light is particle and that wave is reflective of particle. In this sense the particle is the anti (inverse of) the wave as the wave is inverse (anti) to the particle.

The big bang represents the first event that represented invisible Euclidean information when it first began to reflect to dark matter reflective planes/branes. This/these reflective horizon(s) as relative to one another resulted in recursion. This recursion of information “condensed” the particle information into a wave matrix whereby the particle was further propagated resulting in the inflation /expansion of the physical universe ( Ie, reflected universe).

You raise an important issue with those models that are less efficient in answering questions. It seems that these models and those who perpetuate them as “word” fail to answer the questions inherent to physics.

You are correct that there had to be a preexisting condition (from which to project from) - from which the expansion and condensing occurred. There was an encounter that took place. I propose that a former unreflected condition/state encountered reflective planes and therefore birthed a reflected system that can expand as well as contract through virtual recursion.

Dark matter..meet...Dark Energy!

You can see this principle of something coming from nothing by placing two mirrors on a table with nothing in between them. Then..add an object between them and you will see an instantaneous emergence of information that can now be observed and measured. This represents a 'big bang' of sorts (no “object” between mirrors... to... “objects” between the mirrors= something from nothing/everything from nothing). Unless light reflects/refracts it cannot be observed or measured. Will anyone in the room contradict this statement.

If light does not exhibit any wavelike behavior it cannot be observed or measured. If light is reflected and refracted through a medium it exhibits all the necessary surface-recursion wave behaviors to now be observed and measured.

If light cannot reflect and refract by means of the eye, or if a person is blind, he cannot observe - light waves.

If people are blinded by models that do not answer these questions they cannot answer these questions. I will not refer you to any particular model other than to ask you to examine any portions of my responses by experimenting with mirror to mirror reflection. I need not refer you to a link or any vast statements of jargon and terminology to answer these questions. Simply- experiment with the mirror to mirror relationships and the principles lying therein just waiting to be articulated by ones who have studied the phenomenon. These are optic principles as much as they are verified through observation and measuring. These principles extracted from the mirror to mirror model are scientific ones proportional to be mathematical ones.

For the second time SO(10) is NOT a personal model. It is an official particle physics model supported by professional professors in the field of particle physics.

Its amazing you don't grasp that even when you can see the professional peer reviewed article covering it in my post above

I have no personal model that I am pushing. Get it right and actually take the time to learn the real science today.

If you don't believe me google it yourself simply type SO(10) onto your googke search engine

Sunshaker:

Can you explain how something is a ' reasonable working assumption.. if it is untestable?' This is like saying..I work at assuming things that do not work. It seems that the only thing working is the process of assumption. As well, why would one not throw away a model that “does not work?.”

Eventually one must abandon ship if it is sinking..verses thinking that by staying on the ship they can keep it from sinking.

May I agree with you that we should examine other 'structures' or even models, if we find over and over that a present model does not 'fit' In science we could equate "fitting" with able to observe and measure as well as experiment with. Why have these 3 fundamental precepts of science been almost completely abandoned in favor of working assumption-ing? Beats me.

I would suggest dropping any model that doesn't work so as to favor those that do. I believe that this is a purely logical conclusion! I would further say that, it is the recursion of disposition ( from predisposition(past) to present disposition to future disposition) that makes this virtually impossible. By considering the recursion scenario that I speak upon, perhaps we can understand this recursive mechanism in a way that would allow us to remove all aspects of the system that 'do not work.' This is stating the principles of the second law of thermodynamics, whereby we can choose what information to add or delete from the system so as to bring a state of equilibrium..or continue to bring it to a state of so-called 'disorder.'

When we look at the universe we see order on a great scale (where, relative to the whole universe (infinite right?), supernova explosions and any other small percentage of perceptions of disorder do not affect at all the order we witness)..and despite definitions of entropy, this order is not diminished at all by calling it a 'random proclivity toward disorder.”(<--- ooooh scary!).

I would propose that a better understanding of entropy will serve to change this.. perceptual mentality.. verses real observable and measurable accuracy. I would propose that the only way to discern these more refined understandings is to examine the mirror to mirror relationships evidenced throughout nature and the cosmos.

Edited by naturephysic2345

Mordred”

I have never said that you came up with this model personally.

However it is clear that you seem to have a “personal preference” for this model. This is my working assumption arrived at by perusing your posts in my room as well as others. Do you deny that I am correct in my assumptions? Please do not continue saying that I have said anywhere, that.. you- mordred ...are personally and solely responsible for such vast and insightful things as we are discussing.

But Mordred can back up any assertions he makes as it is 'established', i.e. it has support from other physicist and some evidence/observation.

Your verbage cannot.

You do realize that 'dark' matter is detected gravitationally, don't you ?

But yet you state if it doesn't "reflect/refract light it cannot be observed or measured".

There are other things which don't reflect/refract light, yet we still observe or measure them gravitationally, such as the galaxy's central black hole.

There are particles which don't interact with light ( EM ) or (vey very weakly ) gravitationally, but only through the weak force.

Are you suggesting they don't exist or don't have equivalent anti-particles ?

This may be "Speculations', but it is not Fantasy.

Edited by MigL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.