We are star dust from all corners of the universe

DDSmith

An idea about life in our wonderful, immensely, majestic, and powerful universe.

I was pondering human emotions and I com paired them to thunderstorms, and idea hit me. Thunderstorms are much like emotions. There are sad storms ones that cast a light and gloomy rain. Angry storms they cause destruction with tornados, hail, high winds, lightning striking everything. Some are bursting with exuberant lightning storms and static electricity In the air, just like a joyful human bursting with what feels like electric in there veins. We all know now that we are just particles shot out from all over this universe by stars going supernova even when the first star went supernova and ejected all the essentials for life. Humans are always wanting to explore the universe to see what's out there but, if we just looks around we could see what is out there ...Life abundant!! We are the universe all of us!

Expansion vs achievable velocity issue for the star dust.

You have to be careful with ascribing emotions to inanimate objects. It says more about the way your brain works than anything else. Your brain seeks patterns, but to various extents we can reproduce many of these features artificially.

Static being the simplest, though features of the others are possible as well. We can direct lightning, simulate tornadoes, etc. There's even been research towards creating contained tornadoes as well.

Early expansion of the universe was caused when universe was just a tiny stone sized element. Then it expanded and within a matter of fractions of a second, it was huge and still growing. So your theory can be deemed scientifically correct in a way that we all, everything in the entire universe, all the galaxies combined; we come from that tiny spec which was the size of a pebble. :)

No, not so. If you include life chemistry, you fail. What differs life or scientifically organic life from non-living things? Organic life forms are capable of processing lots of life process-respiration, reproduction, growth, metabolism etc. But not for inorganic non-living things.

I think the OP is thinking too much. This is more of literature than science. It is true that the early universe was in fact too small and expanded after time. But you have forgetten progress through time. Progress here means evolution of life that is described scientifically, not through quasiscientific imagination(s). You may relate live emotions with natural phenomena but you may never explain them with emotions.

'We are star dust from all corners of the universe' From scientific perspective, I think you mean observable universe with event horizon something like 47 billion light years away(proper distance) Well, your statement as in the title of this thread couldn`t be true. We are made from stellar remnants created in supernova nucleosynthesis around 5 billion years ago after a supernova. The main evidence came from heavy elements exist on earth-Uranium, Plutonium, etc.

By the way, what do you mean by 'star dust'? Stellar wind? Or comet meteorites? Can you clarify?

All in all, you are quite imaginative, but in the wrong aspect, I supposed. You can be a good poet, but maybe not a good scientist.

You must relate your imagination scientifically, not simply come out with unsupported speculations based on words. Sometimes, it is best to provide objective answers, the best is mathematical description(s), because numbers are always objective.