What is the speed of light in the reference frame of the photon?

pavelcherepan

I am Form 3, 15 years old. I study all 3 fields, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. And most interested in Physics. In Malaysia, we are back of time, so I hate Malaysian syllabus. I moved a step ahead by studying the 3 fields first before I am 16. In Malaysia, all science are combined into one textbook, Science from Form 1 to form 3 then when approaching Form 4, we are given choice to choose either science stream or linguistic stream. I will definitely opt for science stream. So, I prepare them well and I always have arguments with my teacher because I have studied Form 4 but they teach Form 3. :)

I am Form 3, 15 years old. I study all 3 fields, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. And most interested in Physics. In Malaysia, we are back of time, so I hate Malaysian syllabus. I moved a step ahead by studying the 3 fields first before I am 16. In Malaysia, all science are combined into one textbook, Science from Form 1 to form 3 then when approaching Form 4, we are given choice to choose either science stream or linguistic stream. I will definitely opt for science stream. So, I prepare them well and I always have arguments with my teacher because I have studied Form 4 but they teach Form 3. :)

OK, you are 15 .

Have you started calculus? Do you know linear algebra? If, yes, I will recommend a book for you. It is the best book to understand physics.

Nope, that would be in form 4 and form 5. I still have a few months to go. So, no problem if you recommend me now.

Linear algebra, yes. Some simple ones. Calculus, definitely no.

You will need to wait until you have learned calculus. Physics cannot be taught without it.

The book is R.Feynman "Lectures on Physics". You can find it free on the internet but you will not be able to understand it until after you learned calculus and linear algebra.

Thanks, xyzt. It is nice to meet you. (I should have said this when I first posted a topic regarding your post). And Thanks for your link. I would definitely enjoy it.

Goodnight everyone, I am going to hit the sack now. It is 12:44 AM in Malaysia. Thanks xyzt and stringjunky.

Edited by Nicholas Kang

Thanks, xyzt. It is nice to meet you. (I should have said this when I first posted a topic regarding your post). And Thanks for your link. I would definitely enjoy it.

Goodnight everyone, I am going to hit the sack now. It is 12:44 AM in Malaysia. Thanks xyzt and stringjunky.

I think you mean Strange Nicholas. :)

• 2 weeks later...