Exploding Star

PaulGriffiths

The big bang may be an exploding star.

Stars are very far apart.

This could also be an exploding star....

The light has yet to reach us.

Are we large or little?

"...Space.Surrounds.Solid..." pleasingly receives his masters degree

pic.png

While ago I had the idea that planets are formed from the sun and in the future there will be a new planet and the end one flying off at some point?

Expanding on that idea and info from this thread http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/107591-how-deep-do-you-want-to-go/. , is the sun liquid iron?

Edited by swansont
rule 2.7

I have mixed feelings about this...

Don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

You obviously use a computer, which puts a lot of information at your fingertips, yet you don't inform yourself of the simplest scientific facts ?

!

Moderator Note

Advertising a nonsense thread in another nonsense thread is against the rules.

While ago I had the idea that planets are formed from the sun and in the future there will be a new planet and the end one flying off at some point?

!

Moderator Note

This is the only hint of science in your post, but there's not nearly enough here to reach the minimum level of rigor for discussion. If you have a model, with testable predictions (and without links to other discussion boards or anything else that violates the rules), you may re-open the thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.