Hijack from what happens to energy from the sun

slan11

Energy you said . As a TN information of matter or energy , this must not be lost . No disappearance in physics .

If nobody can answer that , you might suppose something like dark energy to capture the unknown of all that is emit by a stellar.

A gravity reaction in a galaxy and more .

Only proposing before be confirm .

Energy you said . As a TN information of matter or energy , this must not be lost . No disappearance in physics .

If nobody can answer that , you might suppose something like dark energy to capture the unknown of all that is emit by a stellar.

A gravity reaction in a galaxy and more .

Only proposing before be confirm .

No.

These informations liberated by the stellar nuclear fusion work in reactions in a physics world even eventually they're passing throughout the earth .

Don't tell me , to make me a believer that the Black Hole is cumulating informations . And where do they go when he evaporates . The photon stretches and breaks in others components . Something else ?

Of course if you talk energy considerating relativity (the wall), forget about what I said .

Why bring black holes into it? How is that relevant?

If a black hole absorbs some of the energy from the Sun (or another star) then that will increase its mass by the same amount.

You are not making much sense.

Because of the photon and his c .

Telling that black hole can hold on informations and cumulate is speculation it's an up to . Nothing confirm that . With usually physics ,we say that there is no other way .

But between ideas , nobody can tell what's going on down there .

Nobody can tell , where the react of the nuclear fusion run to and in what it works . W'll have to wait after Hadron .

I remember the first time I Iaunched on a forum that the interstellar space can't be in expansion . And it's thrue .

They run all togethers and nobody can't ignores his neighbour .

Nonsense.

Telling that black hole can hold on informations and cumulate is speculation it's an up to .

That is irrelevant to the question. Which was about energy.

Nobody can tell , where the react of the nuclear fusion run to and in what it works .

Nuclear fusion is pretty well understood. And also seems irrelevant (apart from the fact that the Sun and stars are powered by fusion reactions, I guess.)

I remember the first time I Iaunched on a forum that the interstellar space can't be in expansion . And it's thrue .

It isn't true. You are just displaying your ignorance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.