The wishes

Yvtq8k3n

Once in a while, I like to explore other topics.
So here is the 2 scenarios i thougth:
Imagine that you found a tricky djinn and he grants you one wish,

He will always grant your wish, but he will try to get the best of it.

Example:

You->"I wish for World Peace."

And so djinn did:

Wiped all other humans around the world.

If there is only you, it cant be war.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You are a lucky man and you found another djinn.

This one is kind of nice and will grant you a wish.

What wish would be the most complete?

(Asking for more wishes wont work, neither asking to be omni god)

I will give a few examples:

You->"I want to be a superman"

In other words: You got super strength, fly, eyes laser, However we also need to have in consideration that you also get his weakens.

Lets see where this goes=)

(I got this ideia from seing fate/night(if you saw it, you will easly understand where this came from))

Kind of sad, no one tryied.
So heres is my answer.
For the 1st:
I would ask, a direct/percise question.
For example: Is there any real god? (Question like this are hard to conter since it is yes or no).

For my 2;

I would ask, a more ambitious wish:

For example: Be the one to create the philosopher stone. Why? Simple, This would not only grant immortality to me be also allow achemy/transmutation to exist.

I would wish for world peace :)

I'd wish to be 'completely/fully' understood by everyone, whatever method of communication I choose.

The ideia was to answer according the both scenarios, xd. I appreciate the attempt though.

Edited by Yvtq8k3n

Why do you ask to be a superman? All people are dead...

I would first ask to be the hulk, the second Djinn I would ask to be iron man.

Was expecting more.

That was the examples.

So time to look for your choises.

For the 1st djinn you asked to be hulk, but since he will try to get the better of it. He will probably not only give you super strength but also, make your brain the same as a beast, irracional.

For the 2, not that was bad, since it would give us some tecnological advencement, but i think is kind of little, still thats your wish.

Edited by Yvtq8k3n

Was expecting more.

That was the examples.

So time to look for your choises.

For the 1st djinn you asked to be hulk, but since he will try to get the better of it. He will probably not only give you super strength but also, make your brain the same as a beast, irracional.

For the 2, not that was bad, since it would give us some tecnological advencement, but i think is kind of little, still thats your wish.

If you're careful what you wish for, it doesn't matter what type of Djinn grants it.

How about I wish for Lasting World peace through a collective unified agreement. Gained through collective Peace talks. That beneficts everyone without harm neither physically, mentally or financial to any individual,Nation or group of people. Supported and defended by a collective agreement and monitored by a council of voted agreed upon representatives. To the equal benefict of every individual,Nation and group.

Its not so much what you wish for but the conditions you define in your wish

Edited by Mordred

How about I wish for Lasting World peace through a collective unified agreement. Gained through collective Peace talks. That beneficts everyone without harm neither physically, mentally or financial to any individual,Nation or group of people. Supported and defended by a collective agreement and monitored by a council of voted agreed upon representatives. To the equal benefict of every individual,Nation and group.

Its not so much what you wish for but the conditions you define in your wish

Is a nice wish. However that wish would slow the tecnological evolution. You can use the example of nasa and the russians as prove. In my opinion the unification of Earth would only be possible if we found an alien civilazation. We would stop compete whit each other and start compete whit them. This is just my opinion.

Is a nice wish. However that wish would slow the tecnological evolution. You can use the example of nasa and the russians as prove. In my opinion the unification of Earth would only be possible if we found an alien civilazation. We would stop compete whit each other and start compete whit them. This is just my opinion.

That seems perverse, we can only be peaceful in a war?

That seems perverse, we can only be peaceful in a war?

In my opinion, yes. If you associate war as competition. I dont see any problem in everyone try to do his/her best. When "we are all united" we will start make, lets say, policy for all. Another example of how this could be realy bad, is this idea, could easly lead to majoritys. Lets say Europa America Asia happly try to impose a certant policity to Africa Oceania.