Does someone want to understand the corioliseffect ?

Tahir Gorgen

I can explain but then all whould know/understand this.

They explain it with balls on youtube on on childsplayground or with a plane but they theirselfes doesn't know/understand it.

So any one who can explain this? If i explain it now, this topic would be moved I think. I will explain afterwards and I promisse even the average mind will understand the balls.

Let's make it more interesting. In part one I will explain the balls and the coriolis effect. In part 2 on another topic I will explain the coriolis force and the gravity of earth. The upwards push low presure and towards pull (of the atmosphere) high presure.

Edited by Tahir Gorgen

!

Moderator Note

Moved to speculations.

If this doesn't go they way I think it will then we'll move it back.

Do not reply to this modnote.

Well if you're going to explain Gravity please show, mathematically how you derive the altitude of a geostationary orbit.

I can explain but then all whould know/understand this.

They explain it with balls on youtube on on childsplayground or with a plane but they theirselfes doesn't know/understand it.

Please explain what is wrong with the standard explanation.

And why you think "they" do not understand it.

And who "they" are.

I was writing this and wanted the change my writings but saw that it is moved:

Last edit: I'm not young anymore and have less energy left for this. So I will be straight.

Facts: earth rotates clockwise. Eastwards.. where ever you are on earth, you will always be between the north and south pole.

When shoot an object from north (for example from Austria) to the south to a target in the south. Earth will rotate to the left when we look northwards. So aim left, because wile the object is underway earth will keep rotating to the left.

When we shoot from north where ever we on earth are, to the south to a target. Earth will keep rotating to the rigth, when we look southwards, so aim to the rigth.

When whe shoot to an object eastwards, earth will keep rotating to the east. Wile the object is underway. So aim below. The east will drop down a bit from the rotation of earth and the west where we stand will rise.

So from east to west, aim above.

I stopped with learning thinking on october 2014. Only this one I figured out whit an orange a year ago. Took me 1 to 1,5 hour to understand.

This is the coriolis effect.

DrKrettin ques what. Now you know it for sure. So do many.

Please explain what is wrong with the standard explanation.

And why you think "they" do not understand it.

And who "they" are.

No one did before me. If one can't simply explain it, probably he himself doesn't know it. You all do'nt know how I am. NASA Esa and Cern and others also in Holland had experienced me back in 2014.

Any one may explain it now again in his/her worths. No one in the world did (edit. Worths also minus minus is +) understood this and the coriolis force is a bit more difficult. You may but cannot explain it. I did. And I am not a nobody.

Edited by Tahir Gorgen

You might point out that Newton's first law applies. (This being physics and all that) Things go in a straight line, as viewed from an inertial frame, when there's no net force in them. The rotating earth is not an inertial frame. Much like the path of a thrown object on a carousel, it will be curved when viewed in this non-inertial frame.

To be honest, I find the explanation on Wikipedia much clearer than yours. Maybe that is because English is not your native language. But you don't seem to have added anything to the explanation.

Well why do'nt you explain me the coriolis then? Or some one else.

Here are some facts of mine. No one said that it didn't make any different where you stand on earth. This means that a ball (nof effected of the force itsels so an heavy ball) trown on the north half to the north will bend to the left. Because earth rotates to the rigth. And I am rigth with this. You all thougth that that ball would bend to the rigth, didn't you.

There is more. I am the first one that aimed that because of the rotation of earth. The east will drop down and the west will rise, while an object is underway.

Do'nt you understand this, whit a simply explantion? Why do you all think that they on wiki know all better. I am the first one with an simply and proper explanation. I figured out so mutch because I saw what others didn't understand or know. I can see this because I had learned a lot of the best. And sometimes it's an combination of knowledge.

It's verry difficult to understand or explain. They thought that a ball trown on the north half would bend to the rigth. But when you shoot the ball to an object on the north half to the north. Earth will keep rotating and the target will move to the right. So the ball will have a path to the left.. even I have difficultys with it and I am not so smart anymore as in the past.

Edited by Tahir Gorgen

Well why do'nt you explain me the coriolis then? Or some one else.

Why should I? The Wikipedia explanation seems perfectly clear.

There is more. I am the first one that aimed that because of the rotation of earth.

I think Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis beat you by 180 years. But never mind.

Why should I? The Wikipedia explanation seems perfectly clear.

I think Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis beat you by 180 years. But never mind.

Please read and try to understand my last edit. To understand coriolis effect in real. You are not the only one in the world how didn't understood it.

Your explanation of the Coriolis effect, that the earth moves eastward as something is moving north or south, is wrong- though close. If you were to throw a ball or shoot a rifle northward, the ball or bullet would also move eastward, along with the earth because you are moving eastward with the earth and so impart an eastward velocity component to the ball or bullet. But you are close- it is the change in the rotational speed of the earth that causes the Coriolis effect.

But I suppose you will continue to post, say, essentially, "I am right and everyone else is wrong", giving no coherent explanation.

Where's your maths?

You want to see my id to? Lol

Maths as 3+3=8 or something. A sharp shutter can prove it, for anyone how can't imagine or understand this yet.

The question is this. Did you all not thought (the ones that know better) that s ball would bend to the rigth on the north half?

Well it doesn't bend when you trow it to the east or west. The target will drop down or rise wile the ball is underway. When you trow the ball to the north it will not bend to the rigth but to the left. I explained it and even not physicist could understand the coriolis effect now and know it better than the rest, because I am sorry to say but no one did understood this.

Your explanation of the Coriolis effect, that the earth moves eastward as something is moving north or south, is wrong- though close. If you were to throw a ball or shoot a rifle northward, the ball or bullet would also move eastward, along with the earth because you are moving eastward with the earth and so impart an eastward velocity component to the ball or bullet. But you are close- it is the change in the rotational speed of the earth that causes the Coriolis effect.

But I suppose you will continue to post, say, essentially, "I am right and everyone else is wrong", giving no coherent explanation.

Yes the ball or bullit will continu to move eastwards. But the world is not flat. So in the timerange that the ball hits the target the target eastwards will drop down a bit. Than you had aimed to it before. So that's why you have to aim below from west to east. That's the effect (earths rotation) of coriolis.

Can anyone imagine if I had explained the force itself? Why the low presure upwards push (as with earths Gravity) on the north half is to the rigth. The towards pull (as with the Gravitational pull of earth, of the atmosphere) the high presure is to the opposite direction. What I have to make trough. Well you all know it better and I do'nt care I have time. Those on wiki and Gaspard know better lololol

I think that this is enough for coriolis. If I may. I am going to explain climate change couses in real. Obama wanted to gather 100billion dollar for climate change. Back in Holland 2014, I said: he wants to pin the magnetic north that there isn't and use clean hydrogenbomb. I had lol back then. And explained the Climate change couse. I am going to make a topic about it now.

They putted this topic in the speculation part. I will make a topic in this part of the forum.

Edited by Tahir Gorgen

!

Moderator Note

Fails to meet the minimum requirements for speculations.

Do not reintroduce this topic. You may report this post to pertition for the thread to be reopened if you can show you meet the minimum requirements (that almost certainly means maths).