New Unifying Theory

ronnie33

I am trying to paste in a download from Word for some time. My Eureka moment came from inverting one of sciences assumptions which provided the missing definition of Gravity which led toward what Black-holes probably are, followed by proposing Time before the Big Bang and how this event managed to spew out enough matter to furnish the universe in which we have evolved. The proposal also disposes that creation was not the invention of a superior intelligence but the logical result of a force field operating within infinity. If I was able to publish the paste from Word to show the entire argument I would very much like the opinion of my peers. If my basic 'inversion' is wrong, then the proposal collapses, but if it carries, then our understanding of our world also turns upside down.

Ronnie33

Why not use your keyboard and tell us what your "theory" is, rather than just repeatedly complaining about Word. (You could try copying and pasting from Word to Notepad and then copying the text here.)

My Eureka moment came from inverting one of sciences assumptions

Which assumption is that? And how is it "inverted"?

Why not use your keyboard and tell us what your "theory" is, rather than just repeatedly complaining about Word. (You could try copying and pasting from Word to Notepad and then copying the text here.)

Which assumption is that? And how is it "inverted"?

Because we'll steal it silly!

Also his post sort of seems like a bit of a joke, but I still encourage you to share your world changing discovery

(You could try copying and pasting from Word to Notepad and then copying the text here.)

You lose the formatting when you go to a .txt file and the resulting file is gibberish. I agree with the OP that this is a problem.

I would recommend printing the Word file to a .pdf and then try and upload the image. If it isn't really yuge this should work.

If my basic 'inversion' is wrong, then the proposal collapses, but if it carries, then our understanding of our world also turns upside down.

So how about a synopsis of your basic inversion? Maybe you're trying to cut and paste too big a selection.

Maybe you could just type a quick overview of your idea.

You lose the formatting when you go to a .txt file and the resulting file is gibberish. I agree with the OP that this is a problem.

I would recommend printing the Word file to a .pdf and then try and upload the image. If it isn't really yuge this should work.

Open Word

Crtrl-N

I have just typed this in word to check.

This is bold, underlined, italic, and all three.

Ctrl-A

Ctrl-C

Open Notepad

Ctrl-V

Ctrl-A

Ctrl-C

Move to Firefox click in reply window

Ctrl-V

I have just typed this in word to check.

This is bold, underlined, italic, and all three.

You lose the formatting when you go to a .txt file and the resulting file is gibberish.

"Lose the formatting" - well yes. And frankly, we would prefer that. "Resulting file is gibberish" - firstly who cares (on the whole the membership want you to post ideas not attach files with ideas in) secondly, no the file is not gibberish, and finally, the paste is perfect.

Now please - can we see this revolutionary idea.

I would recommend printing the Word file to a .pdf and then try and upload the image.

Certainly a PDF file is more sensible than a Word file any day (not everyone can open Word files).

But neither should be necessary to explain an idea.