Is all known Quantum weirdness associated with Superposition?

pittsburghjoe

Does the Wave phenomena of an unmeasured free particle match anything on the Electromagnetic Radiation Spectrum?

Too vague. What, specifically, is supposed to match? Can they have the same wavelength? Is that what you're asking? (Yes, and trivially so, since the range is infinite)

If a free particle can match something on the spectrum ..perhaps it could be a clue to Wave phenomena. I know you will castrate me for this but ..maybe the free particle is in something like how string theory describes.

You need to learn some of the physics involved. Not the buzzwords, and not pop-sci descriptions.

I think I stumbled onto the answer for Quantum weirdness and It's going to make you furious.

Like it or not, the double slit experiment seems to demonstrate that our physical world grows from each of our consciousnesses.

Tuckers_Theory.png

One study has shown that the on/off switch for consciousnesses may reside in or around the Claustrum in the brain.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329762-700-consciousness-on-off-switch-discovered-deep-in-brain/

It is this area of the brain that I purpose we first search for particles in superposition/entangled states. If we were to find such a thing, it could prove that our consciousnesses is being sent to our brains via entanglement.

All quantum weirdness would then have a reason for being the way it is ..it's necessary in order for lifeforms to have a conscious.

Edited by pittsburghjoe

I hate to break this to you. However this has nothing to do with superposition collapse in the two slit experiment.

This is a completely different entity altogether. Ie conciosness involving neural activity. Might I recommend paying less attention to buzz words and focus on the what an experiment actually tests for?

Edited by Mordred

!

Moderator Note

This thread moved away from Quantum Theory to take up residence in the slums of Intelligent Design. If you start another thread with a hidden religious agenda to waste everyone's time with, you'll be suspended, pittsburghjoe. We're a science forum.