CMB measurement.

Butch

fine mathematically prove the existence of a universe that expands whose thermodynamic process accordingly due to that volume change causes the CMB.

Then on top of it solve the horizon and flatness problem that inflation solves.

While your at it solve the distribution of the first generation stars, the early large scale structure formation using Jeans equation. The distribution of quasars which is due to the higher density past. As well as the measurements of the integrated Sache wolfe effect. The baryon accoustic oscillations of the CMB.

However most importantly solve why we see cosmological redshift in the first place.

If you believe your little equation solves those problems your dillusional

Gladly, and I mean that! Tomorrow.

Good night you brave souls!

lol we shall see. I expect nothing less than mathematical accuracy. Though do so on speculations not in mainstream physics section. We've pushed the moderators flexibility enough in this thread. Which is to look specifically at the CMB not alternative models.

Edited by Mordred

Fine, and? I am not contesting physics...

Yes you are. Everything you say contradicts all the science cosmology is based on.

can you mathematically explain the beginning of time?

No. There is no reason to do that.

I can explain the presence of cmb

Go on then. I have asked you to do this repeatedly, but you ignore the question, change the subject or say "it appears by magic". Let's see an attempt at a scientific explanation.

Edited by Strange

lol we shall see. I expect nothing less than mathematical accuracy. Though do so on speculations not in mainstream physics section. We've pushed the moderators flexibility enough in this thread. Which is to look specifically at the CMB not alternative models.

Agreed... It will be a bit my batteries need charged (mobile).

OK, let's take a stroll in time from t0 to t+1. If we look back at our universe @ t0 relative to our new place in time it appears that the whole thing has collapsed to a single point. Is there any other entity like this in our universe?

Edited by Butch

OK, let's take a stroll in time from t0 to t+1. If we look back at our universe @ t0 relative to our new place in time it appears that the whole thing has collapsed to a single point. Is there any other entity like this in our universe?

It is not valid to extrapolate back to t = 0. Our theories no longer apply before that point.

A theory of quantum gravity might tell us more. At least one attempt to model this using quantum theory suggests that the universe is infinitely old. And never infinitely dense.

Edited by Strange

It is not valid to extrapolate back to t = 0. Our theories no longer apply before that point.

A theory of quantum gravity might tell us more. At least one attempt to model this using quantum theory suggests that the universe is infinitely old. And never infinitely dense.

You are of course quite correct it is only a false perception. If we go back to t0 the universe appears quite normal.

I think you understand now?

Is the cmb red shifted?

Edited by Butch

Look it up.

Einstein had abstract thought, not math.

Lol, Good thing I am a fisherman, you people are tough catches.

Read his papers, you're just wrong.

!

Moderator Note

Thread closed. Didn't meet our minimum requirements.

You may not reintroduce this topic. If you have the maths you may report this post petitioning for the thread to be reopened.