Do you love fluvvy likkle penguins?

RedAlert

Do you love fluvvy likkle penguins?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you love fluvvy likkle penguins?

Do you?

If you don't (or do), then you will like

this:4402061.jpg

Hmm....who knows, these may be Extremist Islamic Penguins who intend to take over Antarctica for Osama Bin Laden.

If this isn't the age of extreme paranoia, I don't know which age it will be then. Penguins through metal detectors?? Brrr....

I wonder how well the detectors work near the floor?

Not sure.... there has been instances of terrorists getting caught with explosives and knives in their shoes, just dont know if they were detected via one of them machines or just looked suspect to start with.

Also, I wonder what penguin would taste like? Too much fat maybe.

At least for a change my kids wouldnt be arguing over who got the ruddy drumsticks :D

since when is a penguine fluffy? id call them feathery.

i like penguines for there humour value. they waddle everywhere and go 'HAAANK'. so spheniscidae are semi-ubiquitously froody in my book.

Also' date=' I wonder what penguin would taste like? Too much fat maybe.[/quote'] I've heard from several documentaries that penguin flesh is tough, gristly, and very oily. Practically inedible. :P

My personal favorites are Little Blues, Kings and Emperors.

Anyone play Zoo Tycoon? The penguins are the deadliest critters in the game!!! :confused:

A true penguin guru would know every truth regarding his people' date=' and would accept each and every bird for who they were, no matter what their "quirk"

:P[/quote']

I wouldn't be talking Miss. Yoda. ;)

This forum has died to me, Fish-breath. Boring, no debate, only one obnoxious little baryon trying to cute :rolleyes: . Try harder. Make a point. Get me interested.

The whole point is to not get you interested. ;)

Ahh' date=' then you have succeeded, little one. Though you have not yet earned the right to fly among those of blue feathers, you do show some potential. :P

Anyway, smart move, I just cause trouble wherever I pop in[/quote']

Little one.

Should I be running for a bunker or thinking that that is very cute?