First five responders get GMAIL invites!!

H2SO4

Ok, the first five people that respond to this thread get a gmail invite. I have 47 of them and i understand so many people have gmail now there getting "not so special" so i figuered ill have some fun. If you are one of the five Personal message me with your email and ill send one asap. This is kinda like an auction but without money.

BTW gmail has upgraded to 2150 mb per inbox. I remember when it was one gig, now its over two. They gotta keep up with the competition.

What is the maximum attachment capacity for gmail?

With Gmail' date=' you can send and receive messages up to 10 megabytes (MB) in size. However, the precise amount allowable will depend on the attachment. When you add an attachment, the size of a file may increase because transport encodings are automatically added. (Transport encodings are the information that allows your message to be safely sent and read.)

This means that in some cases, attachments that are 6 to 10MB in size may push the total message size above 10MB. When this happens, Gmail displays a warning that your message exceeds the 10MB limit. [/quote']

here it is