which type of journal should it be chosen for such.. ?

blue89

You really worry about copyright and so on too much... if you have a paper ready then submit it somewhere!

I really do suggest you look at the papers you are citing. Generally, a pure maths journal maybe interested in some mathematical problems that come from sociology, but only only if the mathematical problems are interesting and don't require much background information in the social sciences.

Edited by ajb

You really worry about copyright and so on too much... if you have a paper ready then submit it somewhere!

I really do suggest you look at the papers you are citing. Generally, a pure maths journal maybe interested in some mathematical problems that come from sociology, but only only if the mathematical problems are interesting and don't require much background information in the social sciences.

okay. thanks I only tried to show my feeling that I am being a bit slowly to order processes becauese of some negative ideas :( .

hımm , to klaynos ;

I think we have good friendship with ajb. but of course he has many more experience about pure mathematics than me.

I think almost all of mathematicians (especially who are studying at pure mathematics ) will be thankfull and curious if I succedd the publication. yes they are interesting and I think we are using mathematical theories more directly . but as I said ,I need to publish before.

thanks very much repeatedly to ajb. (I do not miss strange's good experiences that he implied. and thanks to him for sharing his ideas and also other friends/scientists)

I surely give great value to science.

Edited by blue89

3) well , could you let us learn some about this option , I do not know almost anything about this one.

Neither do I. I have always found it slightly odd.

it would be good to express this one , really I do not think that I will be complaining via using law process ,even if I detect plagiarism have been done from my papers

Usually you would not need to use the law. If you inform journal or website that they have published something that is your copyright then they will usually remove it first and then check your claim.

Going to court would be expensive and slow. And a complete waste of time for an academic paper, I think.

but really I have anxiety whether it might prevent me to publish my own original paper because of sharing some parts of its content before submisson.

That depends on the journal's rules. But I don't think they would object to some parts of it being shared (e.g. for an informal review on a site like this). But they would not want to publish a paper that has previously been published in another journal.

You really worry about copyright and so on too much..

This is true. In 4 decades of technical communication, this has never been an issue for me.

Edited by Strange

1) Neither do I. I have always found it slightly odd.

2)This is true. In 4 decades of technical communication, this has never been an issue for me.

1) why?

2) which descrition is the most suitable description for my behaviour ? (it has been asked for all ones who say they follow my posts ,of course thanks to them for their care) and could you express your opinions whether I am right. (really the last sentence of strange shows something like that it should not be normal (implied I am exaggrating :( )

** supersitious

** having lack of technical information

** being stressed (because in case I would implement effective academic studies,but I have not any example of them)

** right!..

** does not want to epress any idea.

I am going to library at istanbul university now. it means it will take my times a bit long.

1) why?

Because they seem to be unique, and I don't really understand the legal significance of it. Given the Bern Convention, it should be unnecessary. I don't if it is just a historical convention.

2) which descrition is the most suitable description for my behaviour ?

Distracted by irrelevant issues.

Why worry about copyright? You are not stealing anyone else's work. And no one will steal yours.

Just get on with the research, write your paper and start submitting it to journals.

Edited by Strange

But they would not want to publish a paper that has previously been published in another journal.

That is the key point. If all the results of a given paper are already known then a journal is unlikely to publish it - other than as a review paper.

Why worry about copyright? You are not stealing anyone else's work. And no one will steal yours.

Copyright is more an issue for the publishers of journals that the authors.

this thread's questions has been ended & responded

thanks very much to all of interested scientists ..

and thanks for you intimate.

regards.

blue.

Edited by blue89

I am not saying that you should publish here, but a search of < 1 second produced The Journal of Mathematical Sociology - IF 0.68 which is okay for a maths journal.

http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/gmas20#.V5uZaTXw9YE

hi ,

okay thanks again.

I had downloaded over 10 articles from this journal's archive.

but I see this journal is also not unique journal for a specific part of science areas. (this journal is also working as a group of journal)

and mines was different. so I am grateful for sharing this information.

• 3 weeks later...
We are very excited when we are reading the letter coming from the editor as if we are about to learn the result of an examination. Sentences just like abovementioned one imply that something went wrong. However, after the main idea of the article came to our mind, we had planned its design for days, and worked on it for weeks or months during data collection, and writing