Intelligent Design

SimonFunnell

No offence but the big bang and evolutionary theology are nothing more than a Godless religion (i.e. a cult) with its ignorant and arrogant high priests like Laurence Krause and Richard Dawkins. It is the most stupid, ridiculous, absurd idea ever, the idea that the whole universe mysteriously and magically popped into being out of nothing, for no apparent reason (i.e. have no logic behind it) then start rapidly expanding into the same nothingness that it came out of, its absolute nonsense, it is pseudoscience, magical thinking. And then you have evolutionary theology where as in the same process of mystery and magic a fish, for no apparent reason, jumps out of a pond of primordial soup, starts crawling across the ground then climbs a tree before sprouting wings and flying, all by complete accident. What utter bullshit, I can't want for the second coming of Christ so he can begin teaching the truth about heaven and its blessings, a.k.a. the secret science of religion.

Big bang and evolutionary theology is the mad, crazy, loopy science of the devils satanic, fascist cult that is currently raping mother earth with its superficial beliefs it demands everyone believe and respect while hypocritically applying the complete opposite to others beliefs. What a nasty fundamentalist cult, big bang and evolutionary theology adherents are little devils who think they know it all but in fact know nothing at all.

That's an opinion, not a fact. Thanks for showing your true colors though. Because the universe magically appearing because of some magical creator for some reason does make sense. (???????)

Edited by Fuzzwood

No offence but the big bang and evolutionary theology are nothing more than a Godless religion (i.e. a cult) with its ignorant and arrogant high priests like Laurence Krause and Richard Dawkins.

Except this is not a theology, it is science. We can ask for evidence of the claims of big bang cosmologies and evolution - and we have plenty of evidence.

It is the most stupid, ridiculous, absurd idea ever...

Big bang cosmologies - yes I think lots of people will agree with you. But it works so well. The mathematics and the observations fit. We can only conclude that this crazy idea agrees with nature very well.

...the idea that the whole universe mysteriously and magically popped into being out of nothing, for no apparent reason (i.e. have no logic behind it) then start rapidly expanding into the same nothingness that it came out of, its absolute nonsense, it is pseudoscience, magical thinking.

Big bang cosmologies, such as the well supported Lambda CDM model, do not address the classical singularity at all. The models and observational evidence are quite independent of the initial singuarity.

Anyway, there is a gap in our knowedge for sure. We can only 'rewind' our models so far. You seem now to be appealing to the 'God of the gaps' - as we don't understand something God or gods must have done it. It is a little worse than that as it is clear that you have no real insight in to the science you wish to belittle

No offence but the big bang and evolutionary theology are nothing more than a Godless religion (i.e. a cult) with its ignorant and arrogant high priests like Laurence Krause and Richard Dawkins. It is the most stupid, ridiculous, absurd idea ever, the idea that the whole universe mysteriously and magically popped into being out of nothing, for no apparent reason (i.e. have no logic behind it) then start rapidly expanding into the same nothingness that it came out of, its absolute nonsense, it is pseudoscience, magical thinking. And then you have evolutionary theology where as in the same process of mystery and magic a fish, for no apparent reason, jumps out of a pond of primordial soup, starts crawling across the ground then climbs a tree before sprouting wings and flying, all by complete accident. What utter bullshit, I can't want for the second coming of Christ so he can begin teaching the truth about heaven and its blessings, a.k.a. the secret science of religion.

Big bang and evolutionary theology is the mad, crazy, loopy science of the devils satanic, fascist cult that is currently raping mother earth with its superficial beliefs it demands everyone believe and respect while hypocritically applying the complete opposite to others beliefs. What a nasty fundamentalist cult, big bang and evolutionary theology adherents are little devils who think they know it all but in fact know nothing at all.

For someone who claims to not be a creationist, you sound an awful lot like a creationist.

...the idea that the whole universe mysteriously and magically popped into being out of nothing, for no apparent reason (i.e. have no logic behind it) then start rapidly expanding into the same nothingness that it came out of, its absolute nonsense, it is pseudoscience, magical thinking. And then you have evolutionary theology where as in the same process of mystery and magic a fish, for no apparent reason, jumps out of a pond of primordial soup, starts crawling across the ground then climbs a tree before sprouting wings and flying, all by complete accident. What utter bullshit, I can't want for the second coming of Christ so he can begin teaching the truth about heaven and its blessings, a.k.a. the secret science of religion.

Gosh, I did not know how to react to this..? Have pity, roll over into hysterical laughter, or what..? This coming from a man who would apparently consider a 7-day creation of our universe and all life on this earth out of nothing 7,000 odd years ago to be a perfectly legitimate alternative and who furthermore reckons that Jesus needs a second crack at teaching humanity "the secret science of religion".

Edited by Memammal

!

Moderator Note

Ok enough is enough. This thread has gone from bad to worse and the OP's descent into ranting insults is the final straw. Thread locked.

SimonFunnell do not reopen a new thread on the same topic without prior confirmation from a member of staff (ie to check you have something new to offer). Please also recheck the rules on Soapboxing and insulting and levelling slurs at groups of Society (I would guess most scientists would reject the epithet of fascist cult member, little devils etc.)