OT from overdue discoveries

Chriss

I give you one example to give me your opinions. If you know Dr. Dre, he discovered the force of the song 1994 - Dr. Dre ft. Ice Cube - Natural born killaz , and others songs that followed after that.

Why there isn't another producer/sound engineer that can do the same, or rediscover it again ?

Edited by Chriss

I don't want to diss the Dre, but how is recording a song a "discovery"? And what does it have to do with science?

Well he discovered that you can record louder than normally 0 DB. It's not scientific but it is worth mentioning it because is a discovery.

Edited by Chriss

Well he discovered that you can record louder than normally 0 DB. It's not scientific but it is worth mentioning it because is a discovery.

Citation needed. I don't even know that is supposed to mean (I have spent a lot of time in recording studios).

Stop avoiding the question.

what exactly are you claiming that Dr Dre "discovered"?

I don't know to explain but if you listen to his music and compare with others you will notice a difference. That it have force ! If it's not a discovery, it is something new because music had melody, rythm, ambiance, energy but never had force before.

I don't know to explain but if you listen to his music and compare with others you will notice a difference. That it have force ! If it's not a discovery, it is something new because music had melody, rythm, ambiance, energy but never had force before.

So all you are saying is that you like his music and find it exciting. That is neither new nor a discovery. I'm sure you can find people who said exactly the same about Elvis or Beethoven.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.