Karadashev Scale - Technical Specifics

AJ©Hodgson

Species Survival Strategy

Upon arrival of sustainable clean nuclear & solar energy, fission will be used to form elements needed.

The adaptive regenerative process separated from the mechanical, will be living medicine, materials mechanical.

Edited by AJ©Hodgson

Continuity of the process through sciences the medicine

Side effects are treating an end cause & asking the recipient to adapt, knowing onset akin to an opposite anti-particle self with actual missing jigsaw piece.

Combination of forces the mechanical materials

Human effort raises the earth from its ground-state & forges wishes, when forces are raised from earth they have a definitive mechanical state.

Upon arrival of sustainable clean nuclear & solar energy, fission will be used to form elements needed.

Fission doesn't produce isotopes that we want or need.

It's producing plentiful short living radioactive isotopes. That are generally dangerous to environment.

Edited by Sensei

Continuing to clarify from the abstract & doing so to attract partnership funding.

Uranium is naturally fissionable, each element having its own characteristic, unlocking them is harness natures efficiency at every level of machinery.

Fission doesn't produce isotopes that we want or need.

It's producing plentiful short living radioactive isotopes.

Fission, or more to the point, ability to fashion heavier elements independent of fusion by harnessing weak-nuclear-force, areas that can be developed.

Continuing to clarify from the abstract & doing so to attract partnership funding.

!

Moderator Note

Absolutely, continue to clarify your nebulous arguments more. No, do not post anything further about attracting funding; advertising is against the rules.

Until such time that any actual non hand-wavy science is brought up, this is moved to speculations. Do not respond to this modnote in the thread.

OK, I will go finish 'The Unification of Sciences' wihout offering any direction to my fellow species whatsoever.

Sums up why I am single at 39, no chance of funding despite being only person in world capable of unifying the sciences & hence obligated to continue.

Zero support from any human beings.

Sums up why I am single at 39, no chance of funding despite being only person in world capable of unifying the sciences & hence obligated to continue.

Zero support from any human beings.