Evolution Goal Theory

I have made a theory so if this can't go here please tell me

I've been doing research on Evolution I theorize that there will be a point when species become perfect for their environment, I believe Humans are close to this I have done research on Natural Selection and I believe we may see a world where humans are perfectly adapted for the environment so much we can not evolve any more because we already have what we need. Now yes I do see the flaws in which how the weak die the strong live but now we have medicine and technology so now the weak and the strong live so this comes that if evolution make a species as intelligent as us it is possible we could reach a peak that's my theory anyway tell me what you think and if I should move this.

A few points, natural selection isn't about "the weak die and the strong live." It's about differential reproductive success. There is still a lot of that going on, and it doesn't always match our normal preconceptions of who is strong/successful/whatever.

Also, even in a state where humans are "perfectly adapted" there is still genetic drift. Absent a very strong selection pressure that very quickly kills off anything deviating from the mean, genetic drift is going to result in a consistent, semi-random change in the gene pool of humanity. There's really no way to remain the same without very consistently and rapidly killing off anything new and different that crops up, which is actually the opposite of the process that you bring up and touch upon in your post about how more and more people who would not have been able to survive in the past can now be kept in the gene pool.

A few points, natural selection isn't about "the weak die and the strong live." It's about differential reproductive success. There is still a lot of that going on, and it doesn't always match our normal preconceptions of who is strong/successful/whatever.

Also, even in a state where humans are "perfectly adapted" there is still genetic drift. Absent a very strong selection pressure that very quickly kills off anything deviating from the mean, genetic drift is going to result in a consistent, semi-random change in the gene pool of humanity. There's really no way to remain the same without very consistently and rapidly killing off anything new and different that crops up, which is actually the opposite of the process that you bring up and touch upon in your post about how more and more people who would not have been able to survive in the past can now be kept in the gene pool.

Oh yeah true well thank you for the reply

I've been doing research on Evolution I theorize that there will be a point when species become perfect for their environment, I believe Humans are close to this I have done research on Natural Selection and I believe we may see a world where humans are perfectly adapted for the environment so much we can not evolve any more because we already have what we need. Now yes I do see the flaws in which how the weak die the strong live but now we have medicine and technology so now the weak and the strong live so this comes that if evolution make a species as intelligent as us it is possible we could reach a peak that's my theory anyway tell me what you think and if I should move this.

With all due respect, I would suggest you stop "doing research" and take a formal class on the theory of evolution (please please please don't take offense, I think it's fantastic that you're interested). When a person does "research" without having a good science education, all they do is cherry-pick the things that make sense to them, and try to piece those together also in ways that make sense. The problem is, science is often not very intuitive. You need to learn science formally, including the scientific method of making sense of the information you pick up, what constitutes a scientific theory, and how reason can replace what you've come to think of as "logic".

Humans live in multiple environments, and the environments and conditions themselves change. Evolution still measures success through reproduction.

I think the word "perfect" is misapplied wrt evolution. Just like science is looking for the best explanation rather than proof, evolution isn't looking for perfection. And higher intelligence isn't necessarily an improvement for all creatures. We give up a lot to have it, just like birds give up a lot to have flight. Fortunately for us, high intelligence, advanced tool use, complex cooperation, and superior communication just happens to let us do a lot of what other creatures give up a lot to do.

And evolution really can't stop as long as life is reproducing. It's always passing on successful traits the way it's supposed to, even when a population is well-suited to the environment. In fact, succeeding generations wouldn't be as successful as past generations if evolution wasn't passing along the same genes that helped them be successful in the first place. Sharks are extremely well-suited to their environments, but evolution hasn't stopped passing along the genes that make them so successful.

That is not a theory, it is (at best) a hypothesis, one immediately falsified by the fact that the environment (which includes things like rapid evolving diseases) is not constant thus "perfection" is a moving target. Good try, no cigar, I recommend a class in evolutionary theory and some time meditating on what a niche is.

Edited by H.sapiens

With all due respect, I would suggest you stop "doing research" and take a formal class on the theory of evolution (please please please don't take offense, I think it's fantastic that you're interested). When a person does "research" without having a good science education, all they do is cherry-pick the things that make sense to them, and try to piece those together also in ways that make sense. The problem is, science is often not very intuitive. You need to learn science formally, including the scientific method of making sense of the information you pick up, what constitutes a scientific theory, and how reason can replace what you've come to think of as "logic".

I learn more reading the textbooks than from the classes.

Although the classes do motivate me to read harder.