Tough Series Puzzle

• 3 months later...

I'd say SSC.

but honestly i'm just guessing, there's too little to go on.

I cannot remember the answer to this one - but I am fairly sure it was a head-slap moment when I first saw it. I hope I am not mis-remembering but it struck me as a very very good puzzle and there is plenty to go on once the idea is found

edit

I have remembered it - and maybe I have over-sold it; it is good but not really guessable without a lot of luck or some hints

I only got it after a second hint & honestly never met a person who solved it without any hints. Can you solve it without one?

I am trying to solve without clicking on any of the hints but no answer is coming up yet.

Can it be a series of these symbols or

Acronyms like School College or even Court Supreme Court etc are the chain of thoughts !

I refuse to click even the first hint but I do read that this puzzle was presented to many in the Corporate Interviews and NO ONE HAS SO FAR SOLVED without any Hint.

That makes it quite Special and is worth attempting without recourse to ANY HINTS !

Another point catching my attention is : What is that XL IX written over there.

Will ponder more .........

Edited by Commander

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't try to guess

+1 for you

It's just an advertisement, OP has already been deleted.

Anyone can make a puzzle that nobody can solve, but that doesn't make it a good puzzle.

A good puzzle is one where, when given the answer, you say "damn, i knew that" - i doubt this puzzle falls into that category.

It's just an advertisement, OP has already been deleted.

Anyone can make a puzzle that nobody can solve, but that doesn't make it a good puzzle.

A good puzzle is one where, when given the answer, you say "damn, i knew that" - i doubt this puzzle falls into that category.

Oh OK

Then I won't even bother to click on the hints.

Thanks mate

• 1 year later...