Are there any empathics here?

Bettina

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So currently I have conversations with peoples subconsious levels' date=' sometimes while they sleep. sometimes while we both sleep. More accurately, in a dream,

the conversation takes on the cloak of many things others have scene that make up what I see in my dreamscape.[/quote']

I hope you are honorable and not pulling my leg, because if I catch anyone doing it, they will be on my ignore list in a flash. I take what I have very seriously. I've been made fun of many times and it does hurt.

With that said, I don't "connect" with anyone in my dreams and I don't communicate with anyone while I sleep. I don't know who or what you are, but you have my interest....for now.

Don't be sorry you feel empathy, this world is changing and many of you will be wise older people someday aware that some young children are actually speaking to each other in sentences without talking out loud. We are at a wondrous time in our history, and I see that changes are coming, it is inevitable.

This part made me sit back and reflect. I have a feeling you may be right. Geez...is that what I'm "hearing" when I look at an old person in church? Are they saying something that I am picking up and neither of us know? Like I said, I've been gathering data on the experiments that some scientists are doing with one mind communicating with another. But I still find it difficult to believe. I just know that I'm not normal and I very much want to be.

My problem is major stress for me and occupys a lot of my time. I try to ignore it, but I can't. If I walk into a park with kids I can hear things. Like I said, its from kids, teens, and old people only. I would appreciate any kind of links you can give me on the subject, prefferably from scientists. I don't believe in Physciatrists, quacks, space people, spoon benders or physics.

Sorry to be rude in parts, but I've been there before.

Bettina

edit.....but if you are real....then I apologize.

I just know that I'm not normal and I very much want to be.

It just breaks my heart to hear this. Being unusual or unique makes for a very rough life - I've had my fair share of experiences with this. The simplicity with being normal is that you're almost placed into your proper niche by everyone and everything around you. For people who don't quite fit the mold, a lot more effort on their part is required to find their niche, and everything in life seems to fly in the face of any such efforts. But you'll find your niche. I'm sure you'll find a use for your empathic abilities that's self-gratifying and makes for a sense of fulfillment in your life. You're young, right? 17? And very intellegent I might add, based on what you have written. Life will get better.

PS - Sorry for digressing, but I thought the above comment deserved a response.

Bettina you wrote:

'Geez...is that what I'm "hearing" when I look at an old person in church? Are they saying something that I am picking up and neither of us know? Like I said, I've been gathering data on the experiments that some scientists are doing with one mind communicating with another. But I still find it difficult to believe. I just know that I'm not normal and I very much want to be.....'

And this gave me time to reflect....First an answer for the easier part about scientific studies......in another thread on why we age and die at:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8988

written or relayed by Meucat, he says that

"IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TEACH WHAT IT IS NOT KNOWN".

this is true only when using words to teach. If I were to teach you to use your telepathic and empathic abilities by action, it is possible to teach someone to "hear"

mindspeak, as I call it and recognize it for what it is, for it is impossible to teach what is not known to someone using only words, but a combination of words and actions

at exact times interreacting with people is a teaching tool. The problem is that at this point in your life you're reacting to others thoughts and feelings. Once you become aware that people also react to your thoughts and feelings that you have in your mind, you will start to sense the balance and become one of those older people that you hear eventually, wiser than those older people you do not "hear". Simply put your gaze to people in church before you "hear" words may be drawn to that particular face

at that exact moment because the words are ready to send from that person. A basic need to be heard, even in the quiet of our mind, emotes from a strong older mind or an exuberant younger child. Both have a stronger need to be open, learn and share more than middle aged people. Middle aged people are caught in the cares of the world, and the commoness of their thoughts about what to eat, where to go and paying bills is seldom a thought I have picked up. The exception is when I asked dozens of visions that appeared before their name, and many of them said "go home", when I was sitting in my living room. It is interesting in making telepathic or empathic contact with

others htat they believe that I have travelled to them rather than they have travelled to me. Perhaps we meet halfway. My opinion is that spatial relationship is not as important as I thought, brainwaves covering great distances at extremely quick speeds both through space and time. Astounding to most, but there are intelligent life forms in this universe I'm sure that take this knowledge calmly and simply don't get concerned or excited about it. The reason is that they have been taught a type of meditation that gave them connections to various thoughts, mental pictures, feelings and the combination of them throughout their lives. I would not be so quick to write that you do not connect or share at least one aspect of thinking, pictures or feelings in your dreams. It took me until I was over 35 to realize the possibility. First of all,

many dreams contain mental images of strange new places that you have never been, they also change during the dream with you being the only common factor from scene to scene sometimes. My strong opinion is that these are things others have seen. A friend said he had a dream before he ever drove through a town he travelled through.

A different friend in jail said he heard two guys both talking in their sleep to each other. I have shared the feeling of one persons love for their spouse or mate in a dream. There is no control of this, there is no premeditation for open sharing that comes once in while, awake or asleep. Most of time I don't know whose memory it is or was or will be. I consider it a gift. If normal is not having a sharing and open mind, then I don't want to be normal. But I think everyone has a deep need to share from birth and the first sharing is emotions between parent and baby. The cow just mooed out in the pasture out back and that reminded me that animals also have a need to share with each other. When I am watched by a wild animal or a person in the forest or at a public place with people, I turn to them and see them. I sense them watching me, it is almost instantaneous. Bettina, all people have this ability, but as you can tell, to teach a person how to acquire it, is not possible for me without working with them.

Part of the problem with scientific experiments relating to the minds' ability to pick up

thoughts is that the scientific experiments where one person looks at a card that has a heart is that: the person sending the mind signal is sending two types of signals, one is the word heart and the other is the symbol or shape of the heart. The receiving persons' mind, many times, is confused by picking up both shapes and words atthe same time, also the senders sending ability is diffused. another thing is that sending both words and pictures is not as easily done as sending emotions. I have 9 dogs now.

IN the calm of the night when they slept I sent various emotions at them, they twitched and woke up the instant I sent those various emotions. Younger children also receive well, as do some older adults, as you wrote. I very much appreciate your confirming my observation as it will be helpful to scientistss to start testing telepathic and empathic ability at a young age. Those children should have a special course educating them that their ability is a gift, not a disease of the mind, which psychiatrists who pass out meds might have you believe.

It seems to me that the problem is not finding a scientist who can educate us on the subject we already know exists, but to find scientists who are willing to be educated on what empathy and telepathy can do and is.

For centuries, women who gathered herbs and healed, were burned at the stake or tortured because certain religeous doctrines did not believe in the scientific level of chemicals in nature being able to heal if applied or taken internally. It has taken until the last few decades and even the last few years for the healing power of herbs and certain foods to become a respectable enough in the scientific community.

I had a pyschic on the phone I have never seen before tell me exactly where the pains in my body were. This ability is a connection through the vibration of my voice and is just another type of empathic ability.

My special gift is looking at a picture of someone and either seeing visions of the past, or getting a full array of emotional content. Careful how you interpret your seeming problem at receiving others thought. It may relieve you know that when I "hear" a sentence from someone, I simply reply on the outside chance their subconscious is "hearing" my reply :). I don't go after loose brainwave thoughts from unknown senders, I'm just not a great fan of conversations with others who are not consciously picking up what I'm saying in reply.

If I could find 500 people who are empaths and also into sending happy and healing thoughts to others, I would like to see if the combination of us could match the healing power of Christ. Perhaps an experiment in which the simultaneous power of 500 people focusing on a terminally ill childs' face, would heal this child. If so I would like to see this group do nothing else the rest of the year but heal every child brought that had a diagnosed terminal illness. This is possible and will happen and the world will know the power of a loving, happy, healing mind that works with others to help others.

This is the scientific proof that will be hard to disbelieve by any rational person on earth. So be of good cheer fellow empaths and Bettina.

Bettina you wrote:

'Geez...is that what I'm "hearing" when I look at an old person in church? Are they saying something that I am picking up and neither of us know? Like I said' date=' I've been gathering data on the experiments that some scientists are doing with one mind communicating with another. But I still find it difficult to believe. I just know that I'm not normal and I very much want to be.....'

And this gave me time to reflect....First an answer for the easier part about scientific studies......in another thread on why we age and die at:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8988

written or relayed by Meucat, he says that

"IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TEACH WHAT IT IS NOT KNOWN".

this is true only when using words to teach. If I were to teach you to use your telepathic and empathic abilities by action, it is possible to teach someone to "hear"

mindspeak, as I call it and recognize it for what it is, for it is impossible to teach what is not known to someone using only words, but a combination of words and actions

at exact times interreacting with people is a teaching tool. The problem is that at this point in your life you're reacting to others thoughts and feelings. Once you become aware that people also react to your thoughts and feelings that you have in your mind, you will start to sense the balance and become one of those older people that you hear eventually, wiser than those older people you do not "hear". Simply put your gaze to people in church before you "hear" words may be drawn to that particular face

at that exact moment because the words are ready to send from that person. A basic need to be heard, even in the quiet of our mind, emotes from a strong older mind or an exuberant younger child. Both have a stronger need to be open, learn and share more than middle aged people. Middle aged people are caught in the cares of the world, and the commoness of their thoughts about what to eat, where to go and paying bills is seldom a thought I have picked up. The exception is when I asked dozens of visions that appeared before their name, and many of them said "go home", when I was sitting in my living room. It is interesting in making telepathic or empathic contact with

others htat they believe that I have travelled to them rather than they have travelled to me. Perhaps we meet halfway. My opinion is that spatial relationship is not as important as I thought, brainwaves covering great distances at extremely quick speeds both through space and time. Astounding to most, but there are intelligent life forms in this universe I'm sure that take this knowledge calmly and simply don't get concerned or excited about it. The reason is that they have been taught a type of meditation that gave them connections to various thoughts, mental pictures, feelings and the combination of them throughout their lives. I would not be so quick to write that you do not connect or share at least one aspect of thinking, pictures or feelings in your dreams. It took me until I was over 35 to realize the possibility. First of all,

many dreams contain mental images of strange new places that you have never been, they also change during the dream with you being the only common factor from scene to scene sometimes. My strong opinion is that these are things others have seen. A friend said he had a dream before he ever drove through a town he travelled through.

A different friend in jail said he heard two guys both talking in their sleep to each other. I have shared the feeling of one persons love for their spouse or mate in a dream. There is no control of this, there is no premeditation for open sharing that comes once in while, awake or asleep. Most of time I don't know whose memory it is or was or will be. I consider it a gift. If normal is not having a sharing and open mind, then I don't want to be normal. But I think everyone has a deep need to share from birth and the first sharing is emotions between parent and baby. The cow just mooed out in the pasture out back and that reminded me that animals also have a need to share with each other. When I am watched by a wild animal or a person in the forest or at a public place with people, I turn to them and see them. I sense them watching me, it is almost instantaneous. Bettina, all people have this ability, but as you can tell, to teach a person how to acquire it, is not possible for me without working with them.

Part of the problem with scientific experiments relating to the minds' ability to pick up

thoughts is that the scientific experiments where one person looks at a card that has a heart is that: the person sending the mind signal is sending two types of signals, one is the word heart and the other is the symbol or shape of the heart. The receiving persons' mind, many times, is confused by picking up both shapes and words atthe same time, also the senders sending ability is diffused. another thing is that sending both words and pictures is not as easily done as sending emotions. I have 9 dogs now.

IN the calm of the night when they slept I sent various emotions at them, they twitched and woke up the instant I sent those various emotions. Younger children also receive well, as do some older adults, as you wrote. I very much appreciate your confirming my observation as it will be helpful to scientistss to start testing telepathic and empathic ability at a young age. Those children should have a special course educating them that their ability is a gift, not a disease of the mind, which psychiatrists who pass out meds might have you believe.

It seems to me that the problem is not finding a scientist who can educate us on the subject we already know exists, but to find scientists who are willing to be educated on what empathy and telepathy can do and is.

For centuries, women who gathered herbs and healed, were burned at the stake or tortured because certain religeous doctrines did not believe in the scientific level of chemicals in nature being able to heal if applied or taken internally. It has taken until the last few decades and even the last few years for the healing power of herbs and certain foods to become a respectable enough in the scientific community.

I had a pyschic on the phone I have never seen before tell me exactly where the pains in my body were. This ability is a connection through the vibration of my voice and is just another type of empathic ability.

My special gift is looking at a picture of someone and either seeing visions of the past, or getting a full array of emotional content. Careful how you interpret your seeming problem at receiving others thought. It may relieve you know that when I "hear" a sentence from someone, I simply reply on the outside chance their subconscious is "hearing" my reply :). I don't go after loose brainwave thoughts from unknown senders, I'm just not a great fan of conversations with others who are not consciously picking up what I'm saying in reply.

If I could find 500 people who are empaths and also into sending happy and healing thoughts to others, I would like to see if the combination of us could match the healing power of Christ. Perhaps an experiment in which the simultaneous power of 500 people focusing on a terminally ill childs' face, would heal this child. If so I would like to see this group do nothing else the rest of the year but heal every child brought that had a diagnosed terminal illness. This is possible and will happen and the world will know the power of a loving, happy, healing mind that works with others to help others.

This is the scientific proof that will be hard to disbelieve by any rational person on earth. So be of good cheer fellow empaths and Bettina.[/quote']

I have a request please. I know your writing this in notepad or wordpad and pasting it here, but you have to break up your paragraphs. Its too dificult for my eyes to read. ;)

Also, you can use the quote button to box in what your replying too, like I did.

I would like to see if the combination of us could match the healing power of Christ

I believe in Jesus Christ, but he was not god. He was a good man and he may have been an empathic too I believe. However, he no more healed with words than you or me. I know what I am, I know what I hear, I know what some are thinking, but I'm no healer of any kind, and I don't want to be. If I was normal and someone told me that they could walk in a room and "know" someone is communicating with them, I would classify them as disturbed and begin to shy away from them. Thus....my problem.

Perhaps an experiment in which the simultaneous power of 500 people focusing on a terminally ill childs' face, would heal this child. If so I would like to see this group do nothing else the rest of the year but heal every child brought that had a diagnosed terminal illness. This is possible and will happen and the world will know the power of a loving, happy, healing mind that works with others to help others.

This is the scientific proof that will be hard to disbelieve by any rational person on earth. So be of good cheer fellow empaths and Bettina.

Ummm...... This is impossible. If a person is dying of a terminal illness as diagnosed by a group of medical doctors, (the real ones...not physco docs) then you and I and 498 other people are not going to come up with a "cure". I'm sorry, but I know the limits of whatever it is I have. I'm not being sarcastic to you as you seem like a nice person, I'm just being very cautious and I wouldn't want this thread closed because it got to "wild". I need answers.

I will keep reading your posts.....your ok with me. :)

Bettina

Hello again, ive meant to check in on this for some time but work's kept me too busy. Ifeelya's post struck a chord as i found Bettina's original post on this topic by typing empathic into google one night when I felt alone. Reading these posts has made me want to share some of my story so here goes. I didn't find out about my empathy until i was about 20, until then i had assumed i was just overly sensitive and in some negative way different from "normal people" . I used to be able to use my empathy to do things like absorb other peoples emotions, or read their inner thoughts/feelings to a limited degree. But like Bettina my empathy does what iit wants when it wants and i couldn't control it. I ended up a mess because of it. I've tried antidepressants , drugs, alcohol, none of which helped at all. Eventually my mind seemed to sort of shut my empathy down, with the side effect being i dont seem to be able to feel ANY emotions most of the time, but now and then ill go into deep depressions that I have to claw myself back out of. Every now and then my empathy will kick back in and ill sense something so i know its not gone, just in hibernation or something. The only thing that really helps me get through it all is that I have several good friends tatr are like this. I dont seem to be able to make real emotional connections to anyone not like me, so i have a real hard time coping with dayo day life and social situations, i always feel like a freak. I'm basically looking for some sort of support group for this, which is what it sounds like Bettina needs, not quack doctors trying to push drugs, drugs cannot help this in my opinion. i'm going to try to keep up on these posts, please can some of you post more of your experience with this and how you cope with it? I seem to be lifeless or in pain most of the time anymore.

I'd have to agree with Martin and Ecoli in the beginning of the thread. In person it is very easy to pick up on cues and signals that show what and how they are thinking, and the psychological part of actually feeling what other's feel I would have to agree with Ecoli. It's easy to start feeling for people on the news or TV (in fact the media plays off of it) and it happens to everyone to a degree, especially if you feel responsible for other people, or feel that there is something you could have done, even subconsciously.

Most people seemed to have developed some sort of surrealist point of view towards the things on the news and other events. We know that they are real, but we accept it as happening always somewhere else, and to someone else, so that in our minds it is never quite real.

oh wow, i'm not an empath but how do u "sense" or "feel" other's emotions? does it just come naturally after seeing someone without knowing who they are at all?

It comes naturally, unwelcomed, and at the worst times. Review my other threads to see how I feel...

Bettina

oh wow, i'm not an empath but how do u "sense" or "feel" other's emotions? does it just come naturally after seeing someone without knowing who they are at all?

Facial signals and body language, and in person there are other signs and signals.

Humans are social animals, they share their emotions in many, many other ways other than verbal communication, and we can pick up those signals without either person realizing it. And even further we can "feel" for each other, I can feel bad for someone because their dog died, and I can feel bad for someone just because I picked up on the signals and signs (without consciously realizing how) that they have that they are sad or hurt.

I believe in Jesus Christ, but he was not god. He was a good man and he may have been an empathic too I believe. However, he no more healed with words than you or me. I know what I am, I know what I hear, I know what some are thinking, but I'm no healer of any kind, and I don't want to be. If I was normal and someone told me that they could walk in a room and "know" someone is communicating with them, I would classify them as disturbed and begin to shy away from them. Thus....my problem.

Okay, here is the thing. I am totally against organized religion. In my opinion, if you want to connect with people, you dont have to do it with religion. Just so you know I was brought up in a lax Jewish family. That said, I like your theory about Jesus being an empath. I have always said he may have been a great man; but he is no more God's child than you or I. But, the empath idea, that could really explain a whole lot!

And another thing, what you need is "shocka bocu." I don't know if that is the correct spelling. What it means is a SWIFT SPIRITUAL KICK TO THE SOUL.. Here is the thing. You are freaked out because you think you aren't normal. ( I am about to be an insensitive bitch) Here it is....Snap out of it Drama Queen. I am saying that with your "enlightenment" and love in mind. You are not a freak!! I have done some studying up since the last time we met.

Here is your assignment. If you are truly looking for answers, go to snap.com. Type in empath/empathic. You will find that there are lots of people like us. If you let go of your fears, you could be a healer. Or if you don't want to, at least you could leard how to do some grounding. How to learn some controll.

Ummm...... This is impossible. If a person is dying of a terminal illness as diagnosed by a group of medical doctors, (the real ones...not physco docs) then you and I and 498 other people are not going to come up with a "cure". I'm sorry, but I know the limits of whatever it is I have. I'm not being sarcastic to you as you seem like a nice person, I'm just being very cautious and I wouldn't want this thread closed because it got to "wild". I need answers.

One last thing. I think you are wrong Bettina. I think the empathic power of healing will work miracles some day. Perhaps not in our life time. But; I do think it will happen. Your power and mine are just the tip of the iceberg. There are other people out there, who are not freaks, whose powers are far stronger than yours or mine.

It's time for me to go to bed now. I will keep reading all of your posts...feel the love....

Bettina

PS. How do you get the quotes into the boxes?

I believe in Jesus Christ' date=' but he was not god. He was a good man and he may have been an empathic too I believe. However, he no more healed with words than you or me. I know what I am, I know what I hear, I know what some are thinking, but I'm no healer of any kind, and I don't want to be. If I was normal and someone told me that they could walk in a room and "know" someone is communicating with them, I would classify them as disturbed and begin to shy away from them. Thus....my problem.

Okay, here is the thing. I am totally against organized religion. In my opinion, if you want to connect with people, you dont have to do it with religion. Just so you know I was brought up in a lax Jewish family. That said, I like your theory about Jesus being an empath. I have always said he may have been a great man; but he is no more God's child than you or I. But, the empath idea, that could really explain a whole lot!

And another thing, what you need is "shocka bocu." I don't know if that is the correct spelling. What it means is a SWIFT SPIRITUAL KICK TO THE SOUL.. Here is the thing. You are freaked out because you think you aren't normal. ( I am about to be an insensitive bitch) Here it is....Snap out of it Drama Queen. I am saying that with your "enlightenment" and love in mind. You are not a freak!! I have done some studying up since the last time we met.

Here is your assignment. If you are truly looking for answers, go to snap.com. Type in empath/empathic. You will find that there are lots of people like us. If you let go of your fears, you could be a healer. Or if you don't want to, at least you could leard how to do some grounding. How to learn some controll.

One last thing. I think you are wrong Bettina. I think the empathic power of healing will work miracles some day. Perhaps not in our life time. But; I do think it will happen. Your power and mine are just the tip of the iceberg. There are other people out there, who are not freaks, whose powers are far stronger than yours or mine.

It's time for me to go to bed now. I will keep reading all of your posts...feel the love....

Bettina

PS. How do you get the quotes into the boxes?

PS. How do you get the quotes into the boxes

Just like I did above......use quote and /quote. similar what you did with colors....also go here

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Anyway, some points.

1. I am not a healer.

2. I am not a "drama queen", its the way I talk all the time.

3. I hate words like physic, healer and telepath.

4. I am still looking for a better forum for people like me.

5. I want the voices to stop.

6. I don't feel love when it happens.....I feel pain.

I am having another bad episode with this lunsford girl knowing she was buried alive. I was sick again last night and I still really feel bad. I have to skip swim lessons today. Geez....I'm beginning to wonder about me. if I really am a drama queen though none of my friends ever called me that. I wonder though.

Please dont reply to this.....but since this isn't science, and I was the one who started this thread, I am requesting it to be closed and removed.

Bettina

Hi B.

Still having issues huh?

I missed most of this.

So how often do you get these sensations and for how long do they last?

( are they a few seconds long or do they last for an hour or so?)

first off to Bettina if you if this thread is closed i do hope you'll post somewhere else so I and others can see how your doing. And so in answer to the questions from a few others as to what it feels like when it happens, it tends to vary. Usually when i pick up someone elses emotions its all at once in a jolt. Like sometimes if i see someoneand theyre upset or depressed ill sort of soak up their exact feelings somehow. Ive gone from happy one moment to hiding in my room crying the next. The pain is sudden and since its unexpected, overwhelming. it is possible to pick up all kinds of emotions or even to tell other empaths at a glance. But unfortunately pain is the emotion i seem to pick up the most. and yes i can distinguish my own emotions from other peoples. Feeling other peoples sadness is nothing like my own.

Hi B.

Still having issues huh?

I missed most of this.

So how often do you get these sensations and for how long do they last?

( are they a few seconds long or do they last for an hour or so?)

I haven't had one in three months, but this one made me sick. The sick part lasts for just an hour, but then the depression lasts for 2 or 3 days. This one had me curled up in a ball on my bed not wanting to see anyone.

I'm feeling better now, double dose of the meds were prescribed. I hate taking drugs cause they make be feel not like me.

The initial sensation is hard to describe, but it comes on fast. I know its chemical and seems to start in the stomach or chest and acts like a wave that races thru your entire body. I can ride an extreme ride at the park and not feel bad at all. The site below is an example that sets me off. I can look at it now, because the episode has run its course. She was a lot like me.

http://www.jessicamarielunsford.com/

Bettina

first off to Bettina if you if this thread is closed i do hope you'll post somewhere else so I and others can see how your doing. And so in answer to the questions from a few others as to what it feels like when it happens, it tends to vary. Usually when i pick up someone elses emotions its all at once in a jolt. Like sometimes if i see someoneand theyre upset or depressed ill sort of soak up their exact feelings somehow. Ive gone from happy one moment to hiding in my room crying the next. The pain is sudden and since its unexpected, overwhelming. it is possible to pick up all kinds of emotions or even to tell other empaths at a glance. But unfortunately pain is the emotion i seem to pick up the most. and yes i can distinguish my own emotions from other peoples. Feeling other peoples sadness is nothing like my own.

Thanks Mike, Pseudoscience and Metaphysics is probably where we belong, but I'm looking into neuroscience now. I've collected lots of data and am going thru it now on brain function. Investigate that if you can.

The sensation I get can be subtle, or overwhelming, like someone is talking to me or trying too and its mostly older people and young kids and never middle aged people. I can hear and I can feel them, and they don't even know it. Overwhelming is an understatement too.

I have long ago separated "sympathy" and "vivid imagination" with "empathy" so I do know the difference. I'm going to find out one way or another soon what I am. I have good friends who help me and a great dad who comforts me.

Bettina

I know that crappy stuff goes on in the world. I know that people die, people hurt other people, and poeple get hurt. There's nothing I can do about it, I can feel bad, but that's it. I could tell everyone, "I feel so bad that something bad happened to some one else." I'm sure that that is what the person who got hurt would want us to do, just to feel bad all the time. I'm sure it helps them a lot.

Anyways, everything you have experienced can be (and has) easily explained scientifically, and I see no reason that it isn't just normal feelings of a normal girl.

I haven't had one in three months' date=' but this one made me sick. The sick part lasts for just an hour, but then the depression lasts for 2 or 3 days. This one had me curled up in a ball on my bed not wanting to see anyone.

I'm feeling better now, double dose of the meds were prescribed. I hate taking drugs cause they make be feel not like me.

The initial sensation is hard to describe, but it comes on fast. I know its chemical and seems to start in the stomach or chest and acts like a wave that races thru your entire body. I can ride an extreme ride at the park and not feel bad at all. The site below is an example that sets me off. I can look at it now, because the episode has run its course. She was a lot like me.

http://www.jessicamarielunsford.com/

Bettina[/quote']

So when did you have the first one?

what time of day, what sort of situation?