The theory of self-consistent centripetal force

yahya515

a ball hanging with string in order to be free so that you move it around as it is spinning, it will take the mass a while until it rotate , because the motion will be transferred to the ball after a while , and then magic happens!!

What happens next? Does the ball start having an orbital type motion?

for those who believed in my experiment I present to you a surprise , a precious gift, the magical experiment which is an alternative to my OP one , the OP experiment will result in small force, not easy to notice, however this is a great evidence for my force , the picture attached is a motor hung by a string fixed to it a rotating ball , first the motor will be in almost a vertical position , due to gravity , when turning the motor on , the ball will spin , now turn the string around so that the motor and the ball will both rotate in the direction shown , the motor will instantly become in a horizontal position due to the force which will cancel gravity !! this is more practical experiment , the motor will be first in almost vertical position then in a horizontal position , very easy to notice .but be careful of the directions of both circular motions .

first picture , inclined :

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah116/Yahya_Sharif/untitled_zpsgxldsj3e.png

second , horizontal :

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah116/Yahya_Sharif/untitled%20222_zpszslkyfig.png

I made a mistake , the direction of the string should be opposite, in both ways you will notice one force upward and the other is downward.

Edited by yahya515

At best you are confused about conservation of angular momentum and its effects on a gyroscope.

Two equal masses orbit a central point at a distance r, with a speed v. One (m1) spins with a surface speed V, the other (m2) does not. What is the net force that 1 exerts on 2, and the force that 2 exerts on 1, according to your model?

Two equal masses orbit a central point at a distance r, with a speed v. One (m1) spins with a surface speed V, the other (m2) does not. What is the net force that 1 exerts on 2, and the force that 2 exerts on 1, according to your model?

how they will exert forces on each other are they connected?

Edited by yahya515

The have mass, so there's gravity, and one is spinning, and your claim is that that will exert a force, right?

they exert force to each other which is graavity, the spinning one has a force which is gravity plus the force due to spinning

At best you are confused about conservation of angular momentum and its effects on a gyroscope.

what makes the motor rise up in a horizontal position is it force or something else? momentum is proportional to mass and velocity , the motor to rise up should undergo force , what is the relation between momentum which does not need acceleration and force which is connected to acceleration , how momentum is transferred in order to be conserved? is not that as simple as basic mechanics ? which is something rises it means it undergoes acceleration which a force is acting on it , from where this force came according to conservation of momentum ? and how that forced transferred from the rotating ball to the whole system ?.................?

Edited by yahya515

they exert force to each other which is graavity, the spinning one has a force which is gravity plus the force due to spinning

IOW, the force of 1 on 2 is not the same magnitude as the force of 2 on 1. Which violates Newton's third law of motion. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and you don't have that.

Also, what of planets that spin with their axis at an angle? Shouldn't the earth feel this force at ~23º to the orbital plane? Why don't we move in that direction?

it's because you're wrong

what makes the motor rise up in a horizontal position is it force or something else? momentum is proportional to mass and velocity , the motor to rise up should undergo force , what is the relation between momentum which does not need acceleration and force which is connected to acceleration , how momentum is transferred in order to be conserved? is not that as simple as basic mechanics ? which is something rises it means it undergoes acceleration which a force is acting on it , from where this force came according to conservation of momentum ? and how that forced transferred from the rotating ball to the whole system ?.................?

Go learn about torque and precession. This and the followup video explain certain behaviors of gyros and gravity.

true , if there is such force the earth being moving inclined by 23 degrees will move away, also if the motor is being affected by force it would fly up and we can make a flying plate. there is not such experiment that prove my theory, there is not such force.