Impossible Creatures: fact or fiction?

KHinfcube22

Originally posted by KHinfcube22

To explain it would be to use BIG words that you won't know and sciences WAY above your level of comprehension.

I highly doubt you posses the esoteric lexicon to obfuscate comprehension from MrL, especially given that your grasp of contemporary research failed to ascertain that several corporations have announced plans to pursue this very idea.

Second of all, there is a plain english explanation as to "why a perfect copy could not be a perfect copy." When it comes to DNA manipulation, a perfect copy is exactly reproducing every bit of DNA. However, many aspects of development are influenced by environmental factors; so just because two organisms have the same DNA, they don't have to appear identical. Take a recent research report published in Nature, where cloned cats had completely different fur patterns.

Originally posted by fafalone

I highly doubt you posses the esoteric lexicon to obfuscate comprehension from MrL, especially given that your grasp of contemporary research failed to ascertain that several corporations have announced plans to pursue this very idea.

Second of all, there is a plain english explanation as to "why a perfect copy could not be a perfect copy." When it comes to DNA manipulation, a perfect copy is exactly reproducing every bit of DNA. However, many aspects of development are influenced by environmental factors; so just because two organisms have the same DNA, they don't have to appear identical. Take a recent research report published in Nature, where cloned cats had completely different fur patterns.

The only way a perfect copy of one is actually a perfect copy of one is to actually have one from a nother parallel Universe, assuming the multiple universe theory is correct, and assuming that two one's can be in the same universe simultaniously.

and on a side note, MY BRAINS GONNA BLOW FROM ALL THESE BIG WORDS, LIKE: esoteric; obfuscate; plain; appaer; and the! stop all this Literate madness, ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Originally posted by Sayonara³

Probably, but if we get to see your brains explode it will be worth the effort.

[popcorn]

Hey, have you heard of the popcorn factor in schools nowadays? They say that for no reason at all, all the special ed students heads exploid! Your like sittin there, then pop pop pop, there goes Bill!

And on the genetics mutating thing, why don't we just find some drug that will let us interbreed species? Sounds resonable to me.

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

FREAKS OF NATURE DAMMIT

Prfantity is not tolerated young man!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest White_Rice

Faf, I was under the impression that this was impossible to do, I'd like a link too. If you could find it :D