Discussion split from "Impossible engine works?"

kristalris

As I understand it it is a field that is present everywhere where we can assume particles of the standard model can exist in our visible universe.

The same is true for all quantum fields and particles.

When matter travels through it it is held a bit back and provides mass to that matter, to part of it anyway.

That is a crude and hugely inaccurate analogy. Where does symmetry breaking appear in your understanding?

Why the Higgs, well it is the only field we have that is nearly everywhere, now isn't it?

No.

Do you begin to see the problem? You have no idea and yet you think you can make useful contributions to science.

Further more the OP situation NASA team only has to show in a measurable way that more energy comes out than is put in. measurable only in the sense that they can say it is clearly more than the other without having to be exact. They do not have to show a theory. For then current science is already falsified.

Sorry, it isn't that simple. If this happened, it would just be the latest in along line of observations to be explained. Nothing new.

For example, the neutorino was hypothesized because it was found that beta decay did not conserve momentum and energy. Various hypotheses were put forward (someone even suggested that maybe conservation laws were only statistically true and did not apply to every reaction - so much for scientists not being imaginative and not thinking outside the box). The simplest was the existence of a new particle. Later detected.

So, even if this effect is real, and even if it requires new physics, it doesn't necessarily falsify any current physics (and certainly not all current physics as you seem to imply).

!

Moderator Note

FYI-

This mess has been split from the main thread. I can't divide between the two discussions initiated by pantheory and kristalris because there has been some cross-chatter, but these are hijacks, as they are responses to the science news thread with pet theories, which is a violation of rule 10. You've both been warned about such behavior before, so you both know this and both know not to respond to moderator notes, but that's moot as I'm going to lock this.

The same is true for all quantum fields and particles.

Do you begin to see the problem? You have no idea and yet you think you can make useful contributions to science.

I edited my post at 5:29 providing the point that the Higgs field is a stable and constant entity. That is what makes it different to other fields that have varying strengths through our visible universe.

Only when a particle of matter (or part of it) starts to interact with the Higgs field does the Higgs mechanism start working. Here then a more dynamic and in part chaotic part of the mechanism starts off. That is then where what you call symmetry breaking problems arise. What will the Higgs do? Join the particle or fall back as a Higgs particle?

In my model the Higgs particle is an extremely small un-split-able lump of un-compressable yet deform-able mass. On average acting as a perfect sphere due too the influence of the other lumps of mass especially the smaller same sort of lumps being the gravitons. Like hale is formed.

When a string of six spinning Higgs particles being Gluons comes by, with six gluons spinning the other way, as a photon or as Sensei has moddeld you can build these two strings up to fit the entire SM, it bounces off the unspun Higgs particles. I.e. any stringed particle always waves in an extremely constant way. Especially so if we assume that such non spinning lumps acting on average as a perfect sphere will go to order of a dynamic crystal. I.e. having every Higgs particle remain in its own virtual box and always hitting the next Higgs particle when it gets to the virtual wall of the box. This can of course be simulated in a idealized computer simulation of say 1000 x 1000 x 1000 perfect mass less spheres in a virtual box with super conductive walls. Given the accuracy and room of a billiard table I predict it will go to the order of a dynamic crystal in the middle away of the walls. This is one of the tests. If it renders a result you get an immediate paradigm shift for then it proves that the second law of thermodynamics is not fundamental. It remains however even then a law yet within new boundaries.

The Higgs field is then to be seen as a double dynamic crystal with the assumed graviton field because with only one field it is impossible to create the observed non Euclidian space we observe. Logic.

So when an according to SM massive and thus slow particle comes along the gravitons that are unspun yet working on the basis of wanting to go to order causing disorder in the Higgsfield will spin a Higgs into a gluon that can join or not join the string. Any of the six gluons can hold trillions of extra spun Higgs particles. The mass rises in the string => momentum rises = Newton => acceleration = DE. We are all accelerating in a Champagne bubble scenario. Not a Big Bang but big squirts of a yet to form galaxy. (It also explains thus DM BTW)

Photons curve and redshift holding c in the curve and curve in at twice the Newton value. They have mass, yet only created a bit of gravity when split or repaired and thus explain the OP.

Break the surface tension caused by the two fields keeping the string together and you get magnetism. Having two strings rub against each other does this. Hit the two strings head on you get a matter anti matter collision.

The double crystal works like a hologram and both particles are > c graviton faster than the Higgs. The rest is absolute nothing and a lot of that yet filled in a very short time frame with moving mass.

There is much more on the model BTW.

In very short this is an elegant and testable (in more ways that the one test I just gave BTW) concept, elegantly explaining the OP and also as stated earlier consistent with GR and QM. Taking out that that divides these two laws of physics: the mass-less particles. These are galloping unicorns that I can take out and replace with an other galloping unicorn in science as long as it is done in a testable way. Which I've done. Again GR & QM remain laws of physics within the boundary that holds them apart when taking photons for instance then to be mass less.

So no as said earlier I provide a true paradigm shift. all earlier observations and laws remain intact.

Yet it all becomes Newton again.