Are you mad!?!?

Popcorn Sutton

U mad bro!?!?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you mad?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's why I science bro.

I feel like I can say things that I wouldn't say if I had positive reputation, and I kind of like it that way. Esteem wise, I have pretty high esteem lately, and a lot of people have been telling me how much they like me lately so, cool beans.

Don't worry Dekan is chasing you with -91. It will be interesting to see who gets there first. I think it's a cool outlook not to get too hung up on internet ratings as life is too short...... however, it might be helpful to take note on what went wrong on the posts with -3 or more. Sorry to say my money's on you simply because you're 5 negative points ahead of him.

Although you say some crazy stuff you don't come across as arrogant or cyclic, you seem to read the posts you're replying to and you don't waffle so, I think you're a nice guy too.... a bit crazy but nice.

Edited by physica

!

Moderator Note

Perhaps instead of celebrating your neg rep and musing over how you're still here (the answer to that question is because we've been very lenient with you in the hopes that you'd eventually learn from your mistakes), maybe you could take a critical look at your posts and why they draw such negative attention and work on making improvements for the future?

In any case, I'm closing this thread.