Changing The Speed Of Time

herme3

This is probably going to sound a little crazy, but I think I learned how to change the speed of time with my mind. If I play music at a low volume, I seem to be able to adjust the speed with my mind if I really focus. I listen to each word and sound of a music instrument in a song, and I can make it sound slightly faster or slower. I don't know if it is just my imagination, or if I'm really changing the speed. The only way it works is if the volume is so low that I can barely hear it. Try this yourselves and tell me if you can get it to work.

This is probably going to sound a little crazy, but I think I learned how to change the speed of time with my mind. If I play music at a low volume, I seem to be able to adjust the speed with my mind if I really focus. I listen to each word and sound of a music instrument in a song, and I can make it sound slightly faster or slower. I don't know if it is just my imagination, or if I'm really changing the speed. The only way it works is if the volume is so low that I can barely hear it. Try this yourselves and tell me if you can get it to work.

If you have ever been in an auto accident or life threatening situation, you have probably experienced the phenomonon of time slowing down.

I once rolled my car over about 4 times and honest to God, I could have writtin a letter home while it was rolling. This is no shit! It really happens.

Ted Williams once said that he could hype himself up when playing baseball until he could see the stitching on the pitched ball as it approached the plate.

I don't know how this works, but I know it happens.

This is probably going to sound a little crazy, but I think I learned how to change the speed of time with my mind.

I think that the speed of time is not fixed. The perception of time certainly is subject to change, such as in the manner that you suggested.

When I was young I decided to increas my memory. Before falling aslepp, I was reviewing all my day, triing to remember everything I did, the name of that girl and the other, how I was feeling, all what i learned at school,etc...

It was kind of going back in time.

I also had these experiences of time slow down, I had time to think that it would be beter to have a scar on my hand instsead of my head, i knew it would heart. I think adrenalin is for something in this feeling. In an accident the adrenalin rush in your body.

Some psycotrope can alter our perception of time

When I was young I decided to increas my memory. Before falling aslepp' date=' I was reviewing all my day, triing to remember everything I did, the name of that girl and the other, how I was feeling, all what i learned at school,etc...

It was kind of going back in time.

I also had these experiences of time slow down, I had time to think that it would be beter to have a scar on my hand instsead of my head, i knew it would heart. I think adrenalin is for something in this feeling. In an accident the adrenalin rush in your body.

Some psycotrope can alter our perception of time[/quote']

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding! Survey says: Adrenalin! We have a winner!

It is nothing but illusion and this kind of things happen when you take some kind of drugs or you practice certain kind of meditation there is no direct relationship of this thing with the science of relativity. it is may be directly related with the study of psychology. you can make it even slower and if you practice it properly you can even stop time but for youself only and that too not physically but psychologically only.

bye. happy meditation

Interesting. I guess it can't be denied that your brain can stretch psychological time, which suggests an increase in the speed of conscienceness.

that is the motion towards superconsciousness. yogics experience this kind of things and even time stops for them.