Why my comments are removed did and why i got this mod not ??

4 members have voted

1. 1. Was this right?

• Yes
    • No

Posted Today, 10:47 PM

Rajnish Kaushik, on 16 Jan 2014 - 10:35 PM, said:snapback.png

TO

Moderators

why did u removed my post which consist the same word of mine??

Sincerely

Rajnish Kaushik

should i b getting this?

!

Moderator Note

Anything addressed to moderators should NOT appear in a thread dedicated to some other discussion — that's off-topic, and hijacking the thread. A more appropriate place would be in "comments, suggestions and support" and should probably include a more specific description of the issue, such as when you posted it and where it was posted.

Please confine discussion here to addressing the OP. (For what it's worth, posting just to say you will post something isn't really a great example of a quality, on-topic post.)

I shouldn't have to say it, but DO NOT RESPOND to this modnote here in the thread.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum To shake my vodka martini, click the up arrow ^

I am not a minimum-wage government shill

My SFN blog: Swans on Tea

why did i got this??

The instructions are clear. When a mod note is applied to you, do not reply to it within the thread. If you need to have a dialog with the moderator team about one of their notes, either start a private messaging session or use the report post feature to ask your question.

Your comment was deleted because the instructions were clear, yet you completely ignored them.

Likewise, you'll notice regular mentions of being on-topic or off-topic. If the thread is about evolution, don't ask a question about your car. If the thread is about math, don't ask about politics. Is this really difficult to understand?

Edited by iNow

i wasent replied to not but to the topic before 1 week and then i see that its removed

by the way nice profile feed sir

but i replied to the topic not the not but i didnt got any note at that time

Can you please proofread your posts? I have no interest in investing my time trying to decipher what you mean if you're unwilling to invest your time trying to communicate clearly.

Also, just so you know...

by the way nice profile feed sir

This would be considered an off-topic comment that probably should have been avoided.

its removed then how can i prove it !!

I do not understand your question. How does it relate to the previous post (the one to which you are responding)?

EDIT: Is it possible you are unfamiliar with the concept of proofreading and you thought I was asking you to prove something??

Edited by iNow

Because it was off-topic, just as the mod note said.

Given what you've shared, it also appears that your first contribution was little more than a low-quality submission to pad your post count. It's generally frowned upon to post without adding anything of merit to the discussion.

{why not

in this we study about the brain and any study is science because science is learning}

this one was removed and

{i will gather all the possible proofs (Experimental as well as mathematical)

then put that on this forum to see wither its right or wrong }

this was also removed but y??

why did i got this??

Because asking a question of moderators in someone's discussion thread is a thread hijack, which is against the rules. As I explained in the modnote.

Rule 2.5 says "Stay on topic. Posts should be relevant to the discussion at hand." A question to mods is not on topic and is not relevant to the discussion that was taking place.

This is related to the spoken conversation norm of not interrupting people and especially not changing the subject while doing so, as it's considered to be rude. Is there a problem understanding this?

why did they removed my post thats all

You need to give some information to indicate what post you think was removed, as I said in the modnote. Because according to the logs, the last post of yours that was removed happened on Jan 13, in the thread "if sun turned into an black hole then.." and it was because you requested it.

That removed post ended with "sorry moderator it was just an mistake please remove it"

Because asking a question of moderators in someone's discussion thread is a thread hijack, which is against the rules. As I explained in the modnote.

Rule 2.5 says "Stay on topic. Posts should be relevant to the discussion at hand." A question to mods is not on topic and is not relevant to the discussion that was taking place.

This is related to the spoken conversation norm of not interrupting people and especially not changing the subject while doing so, as it's considered to be rude. Is there a problem understanding this?

You need to give some information to indicate what post you think was removed, as I said in the modnote. Because according to the logs, the last post of yours that was removed happened on Jan 13, in the thread "if sun turned into an black hole then.." and it was because you requested it.

That removed post ended with "sorry moderator it was just an mistake please remove it"

not about that and why the name had changed thats not good to hijack and against rules ban the person who had done this mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/81265-the-rajnish-contentless-and-irrelevant-post-thread/

over here

not about that and why the name had changed thats not good to hijack and against rules ban the person who had done this mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/81265-the-rajnish-contentless-and-irrelevant-post-thread/

over here

Those posts were split off (not removed, i.e. hidden from view), and there's a moderator note explaining this. It all traces back to the same rule: posts should be relevant to the discussion. Posts that don't contain any useful content (like "LOL", or "Good job") or, in general, have more emoticons than words, are not relevant. (emoticons are similar to punctuation in that more one at the end of the sentence is usually a sign you're overdoing it)

If OT remarks happen once in a while, it's not an issue. When it happens in a large fraction of one's posts, then it is. You have to start acting more like you are a guest than this being your own room where you can do anything you please.