Sister Theory of Everything.

LittleBoPeep

post-77928-0-80567900-1389022682_thumb.gif

I am stating the above is the basic building blocks to life and is the restriction for the smallest the human brain can imagine to the largest entity we can calculate all mimic their smaller counterpart and is inevitably copycats/Learning from its parent style that it was generated from...

Here is how it works and shows Life and how 23 chromosomes connect to make us..

post-77928-0-64783900-1389022703_thumb.gif

As I have stated before I will continue my trial and error until I have a solid definition of the code or process that the numbers are describing But as stated before this is a compound problem that all life is built from so it is seen in everything and needs to be classified as such. I am merely doing test and test and documenting results and then printing when I have found something and I am told that this is not science or religion so. I am coining this as the answer to both since no one can explain my finding other than I am reading into a bunch of numbers....

I hope this sparked enough fire to share with your community vs just trying to prove your point. If your entire community feels that way I want to feel the burn if not I would appreciate the support in sharing knowledge that will change the world...

Thank you for your time and understanding good day...

My objection to this is the same as before: you still don't have an algorithm. You even say it above, that you are just doing 'trial and error'. My objection is that that is fairly meaningless. Unless you can encode your method into an algorithm and not have to be so 'hands-on' to the the answers -- your results are completely tainted by the fact that you are just moving numbers so that they fit the answer you are looking for.

As I asked in your other threads, please post an algorithm that can be programmed into a computer, so that we can recreate your steps without being biased by looking for the 'right' answer. When we have this, if we can indeed replicate many, many digits of the golden ratio or Fibonacci's sequence from pi (I mentioned 500 to 1000 digits are probably enough to actually get people interested), and you'll have have something. I would think that you'd have spent a good amount of time on developing this algorithm. If you truly believed that your method here has merit, why wouldn't you want to formalize the algorithm so that computers can do the work and discover a great deal more than what you think you have so far? Computers can do algorithms much, much faster than humans. Frankly, the fact that you haven't tried to formalize your algorithm tells me that you know that it doesn't work past what you've posted. Feel free to prove me wrong, here, though.

Otherwise, it is just numerology and reading what you want to read into the numbers. You certainly haven't shown that your particular reading of them is better than anyone else's. Which is a major reason numerology and numerology-type work is soundly rejected by science. It fails at making predictions and hence it usefulness is extremely limited.

Lastly, I don't think that there is necessarily anything so special about 23 pairs of chromosomes. The Sable Antelope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Antelope also has 23 pairs of chromosomes. There are animals with many more pairs of chromosomes, and animals with many less.

My objection to this is the same as before: you still don't have an algorithm.

Lastly, I don't think that there is necessarily anything so special about 23 pairs of chromosomes. The Sable Antelope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Antelope also has 23 pairs of chromosomes. There are animals with many more pairs of chromosomes, and animals with many less.

I Completely agree, with everything you say but discussing the fact I do not have an algorithm Is not a valid discussion because I have stated that this is the restrictive properties to the code and the code mimic from the previous size. This is our restrictive property and I am saying this is the reason a blade of grass resonates at 528 HZ. Because this is how everything exchanges energy but before I can find the next mimic step I would have to understand everything in order to categorize things to find the next pattern.

I have yet to full address that this is a mimic code at every level of life and law so that is why it is seen everywhere but I am not looking for other chromosomes I am specifically looking of what 8462643383279 stand for I believe it is the replication of dna but I keep finding dumbed down explanations of what happen and not specific steps of action My 2*3@5 of 23's =8 is explained in the code 3383279 here two threes one on each side of eight is seen in the fibonacci sequence at Nine. I am not pushing numbers I am seeing them for the patterns they are and then the code goes onto the next step of life but at the next building block lets say math these numbers repeat using the same sequence exactly starting as we did before with the 23 but explains something more complex STEP BY STEP... I am looking for individual to spend some time everyday trying to crack an agreed upon level and then we can work/build above and below with greater ease...

How am I to get the needed knowledge of experts in their prospective fields to listen if this is veiwed as numerology and the experts are needed to crack this code to acheive an algorithm as requested?

3.1415926535897 9323846264338327950288

As you stated above I am just pulling logic our of a hat I am stating I a putting logic in order of sequence. First part is the grid and life is created(9) at 323(23 23) to for a duplicate(8) which is half(4) of opposite of nine(6) doubled (2) with opposite of nine(9) at three(3) when three(3) duplicates(8) three(3) doubling(2) the code/grid(7) to create(9) a new(5) from nothing(0) doubles(2)......

88 notes on a keyboard music

105 keys on a pc keyboard

It is not a coincidence it is a self replicating pattern we have not acknowledged as something worth our time.

I think we are at the next level and that is why I am able to see the code the way I believe it is suppose to be used.

I am specifically looking of what 8462643383279 stand for

But this is exactly what I am arguing against. Why have you picked '8462643383279'? Why isn't it '84626433832795'? or '846264338327950'? Or '3846264338327'? You've just arbitrarily picked 13 digits there, in an arbitrary place. What's wrong with '6634287544406'? or '2330048764765'? Why can't those be replication of DNA? Or why can't those be encoding my grandmother's famous chocolate chip cookie recipe?

Do you see what I am getting at here? It is all just arbitrary unless you have a formalized algorithm. If you post above was trying to convince me that it wasn't just arbitrary, you've failed miserably. Because it looks like you just demonstrated more arbitrariness.

If you don't get this, then please don't post "I Completely agree, with everything you say" because you clearly don't agree. If you agreed, you'd see that what you're doing is unsupported by science.

My 2*3@5 of 23's =8 is explained in the code 3383279 here two threes one on each side of eight is seen in the fibonacci sequence at Nine.

and, again, to this I say, 'so what?'. Show me that this isn't just randomness. Show me that this pattern continues for the next 500 fibonacci numbers, and you might have something. Just seeing it one time is dumb luck. Dumb luck that I showed you in your last thread that can be found over and over and over in the digits of pi. In fact, that pattern '3383' is found at least 8 times in the first 100,000 digits of pi. Demonstrate that it isn't just dumb luck that it happens to be at the 25th digit.

On top of that request, if this is really something meaningful, demonstrate it in some other base than just base 10. Do it in hexadecimal (base 16) or sexagesimal (base 60). If this pattern is truly meaningful, it shouldn't just be hidden in a single base that we happened to stumble upon as convention. All the other meaningful mathematics are base independent -- if yours is truly meaningful, then it too should be base independent. Demonstrate this.

Edited by Bignose

I am not abritrarily picking numbers I am say the first is the first smallest lego peice. and every number after shows the next step of duplicating to the next sized peice so.

Group 1: MALE/FeMALE?effect of connection

Group 2: Steps of M/F combined duplicate {child}

Group 3: Self replicating dna/rna to double

-----------------------------

I am saying if we follow the step it will show us the steps taken to get that recipe from you over email but we must were the code from beginning to end like I have been doing.

post-77928-0-60336700-1389038783_thumb.png

This is the method I have been doing yet you want to say I am not understanding what You are saying. I am saying this is the code to life the algorithm is the combination of Phi and Pi and duplicates by the Fibonacci sequence can I prove this with definity no it is a hypothesis that I am testing and the results are showing positive but I am still needing access to the individuals that want to say this is nothing in order to test my theory.

I am stating and fully understand you want me to abide by the communities understanding of the world and I am stating this can not happen because science even at a specific level confuses the code restricted properties. I also believe the way the rules talk to each other in the code is the golden ratio but I am unable to test this until I have 500 as you say defined character of one level...

Anyways while others may see this (our communication) as not productive It gives me perspective of what I am needing to address I would like to say thank you from the beginning for supporting this concept with your discourse...

HOW DO YOU FORM AN EXPERIMENT FOR BUILDING BLOCKS TO SEE OF THEY ARE BUILDING BLOCKS with no tools of measurment?

Edited by LittleBoPeep

!

Moderator Note

merged with sister theory of everything.

Do NOT open yet another thread on this numerological nonsense. Please take a few moments to read the rules of the Speculation Forum as failure to comply will lead to this thread being locked. If you open any more threads on this topic you risk suspension.

Do not respond to this mod note within the thread.

LBP,

how can you say that you are following the steps when you can't even post an explicit step-by-step of your procedure? How can you claim to have followed the step of checking if the procedure is working, if -- despite my repeated requests for one -- you can't even post a complete procedure?

All the procedure you've posted to date seems to me to be "search for what I want to find, and then find it". This is just dumb luck, and not how science works.

Lay out your procedure explicitly step by step.

Demonstrate that it works for more than just the first few Fibonacci numbers -- again I'd aim for 500 to 1000.

Demonstrate that it works for more than just the decimal representation of pi -- hexadecimal, binary, something else.

Quit jumping right to the end of that flowchart and claiming meaningful results.

It is not a coincidence it is a self replicating pattern we have not acknowledged as something worth our time.

I think we are at the next level and that is why I am able to see the code the way I believe it is suppose to be used.

A simple way to test whether anything you 'see ' is inherent in the value of the number or purely coincidence due to the presentation of the number in arabic numerals is to write it out in roman, sanskrit and chinese numerals and see if the 'pattern' stills holds true.

Edited by studiot

I am saying I have found the language of life and we must decode it by patching up pattern. Like you had asked why 279 not 2795 Because the nines are key markers for what I do not know because we have to use our current understanding to figure our how this multi-demenstional pattern speeks to ust.

I had just stated the the 8' or 383 or better seen as E83 the e is suppose to represent a backwards 3 and the sequence ented on 279 and next number was 5..

Now I have to find how five an 8 are represented on the next step without breaking the code... So I take the first 5 digits after the decimal and look for it repeating like a section of a wall vs a piece of sand but I should find both and I am stating the code has the evil or the decomposition of the previous step built into it without breaking the code or randomly choosing number now the 5 means amazingly everything and nothing at once but in our byte of code it represences 5 digit to represent the 8 in growth and decomposision of a cell.

14159 repeats and has 6959 digits between the first 1 and the last 9.

95141 does not repeat in the first million.

5341 does repeat and has 5044 digits.

9514 repeats three times with 12011 next set 5818.

Now I take each and see if 5 can explain an 8

Since I said that the first step is two exteriors connecting to form an 8

I thought the second steps explained the self-replications of an internel cell 8

And the 9 is the end of the process and results with an 8

5044 +

---------

12011 -

----------

You see wether I keep the original pattern or not is not important

5036 +

---------

12003 -

----------

What I am saying this is a compound pattern machine algorythim that has life encoded into it by my monkey brain alone can not find all the key patterns to unlock the mystery but we are close.

The first step is to figure out what the steps are referring to in a single level/sense of life and then verify with the following pattern of each step.

The Patterns can be reversed and reduced from the original in or to show growth and decomposition and the complexity is astronomically challenging because a rule may be found but not apply for the stage of progression that we are researching.

So the algorithm that I would suggest is a pattern finder that reverses, character count and document starting and ending character that places codes found at the same starting character from shortest to longest. In order to figure out what stage of life and what the code is referencing.... In the real world law..

ATTENTION POWERS THAT BE. This most recent was taking about code cracking and code writing while the other was making an association to the key aspect or the building blocks of life... I am abiding by your rules and you contradict the fundamental points of these posts. Myself and BigNose understand that we have to take this to the next level but craming man made code vs natural law is.... compounding an already complex problem. That many are not willing to sit down and understand where did we learn what we learned by mimicing others and where did they learn from what the know mimicing other and this sole idea is the law and the key has been right in front of us but we can't let go of ego and acknowledge this should not be here or we should be listening...

!

Moderator Note

OK Little Bo Peep

There have been numerous requests for an algorithm - and I am afraid it is make or break time. Please provide a step by step guide to making your analysis. For your guidance - as this is a science forum - I will point out that this

Now I have to find how five an 8 are represented on the next step without breaking the code... So I take the first 5 digits after the decimal and look for it repeating like a section of a wall vs a piece of sand but I should find both and I am stating the code has the evil or the decomposition of the previous step built into it without breaking the code or randomly choosing number now the 5 means amazingly everything and nothing at once but in our byte of code it represences 5 digit to represent the 8 in growth and decomposision of a cell.

is not readily comprehensible. The instructions that follow that paragraph I can guess what they mean - but they are clearly post hoc justifications rather than predictions with any power.

Not only are they not predictive they are untrue:

The string 95141 occurs at position 431057, The string 95141 occurs at position 937485

5341 does repeat and has 5044 digits.

The gap between the first the first digits of the two repetitions of 5341 is 7196 - where does 5044 come from

9514 repeats three times with 12011 next set 5818

A four digit sequence will repeat far more than 3 times in the first million digits of pi - I would guess more than 70.

Where does 5036 come from?

This is not good enough - it a not even good numerology. Provide a usable algorithm (ie that does not require the other members to look for numbers like bricks in a wall or refer to codes as evil), this algorithm must also work.

Unfortunately the powers that be are watching...

Watching and adding constructive discussion are two different matters. Attempting to berate me and discussing intilectual matter are two different things as well.

Where did you learn you knowledge that justifies your request and ultimately statements? Where did you representatives learn their knowledge?

This simple question is avoided... If it is even hinted that knowledge is passed down and it is a sense of trial and error until we can mimic natures symphony then my findings hold solid and errors need to be addressed. The error is not the code or building block it is the understanding we try to force upon it.

I do not know how to explain to the restrictive understanding of science even though I am attempting to open lines of communication but ego or understanding states no.

Give me 72hr And I will attempt to complete the algorithm I suggested and I will post the code on stackoverflow.

My request from the forum please show my the algorithm of the English so I have some frame work to build towards so that this forum will start to accept something is here and it deserves some time to look into.

As stated before i am only able to pull the sequences out it is going to take nations to understand what it is saying just like letters placed together to make words and then words placed together to make sentences, paragraphs, manual....

I appreciate the everyone's views and opinions with out the comments I would not of made it to this point....

!

Moderator Note

The algorithm does not have to be (in fact preferably should not be) computer-code based. An algorithm was a step by step method with branches way before computers (it goes back to its namesake Al-Kwarizmi in the 10th century).

1. place number to be divided in columns across page

2. is divisor smaller than number in first column

yes - move to step three

no - is divisor smaller than number made by reading first and second columns

yes - move to step three

no - is divisor smaller than number made by reading first, second and third columns

yes - move to step three

no - ditto 1st - 4th column

etc

That is the beginning of an algorithm that eventually would explain to anyone how to do long division (and could be made a lot simpler than I have it)

It is this form of algorithm that is required.

Did I waste my time in post#58?

You have not wasted your time and I am not looking for confirmations. I am trying to figure how to attack this. To test if it is actually self-replicating or is it a Numerical language. They require two separate and completely different system recovery programs.

Testing them against languages is perfect but i am not understanding how to enable that function. I am going to seek our specialist this upcoming week as advised by this board thank you...

I do not have the exact steps but am sharing what I just found.

I am looking for pattern left to right or right to left depending your language direction but the rules are still the same no matter the direction. Pattern one way storage the next. This got me to here I am posting the image for people that just viewed this site.

post-77928-0-44911500-1389623725_thumb.gif

Now since we know nothing more than the three is a marker for the point where zero is represented then I must find out what the rest of the building block is telling me.

456___7

_9___9

__5

1 = Code/pattern Pi

4 = Steps to connect #5 (.1415) (3.141 or 3rd digit of 1 is behind zero)

1 = Code/Pattern Golden Ration

5 = Steps to connect to Pi (.14159 or both 1's connect at 9) or (1.61803 is 30819 of pi to connect 1 to 9 by changing rule 26 because 3 connects 5 digits of pi forward 9 and Backwards 6 of the Golden ratio.)

9 = New step to connect the two rules have to be defined by Fibannacci Sequence 13;21;34;55;89;144

I placed a rule that this step must explain the next step in the fibonacci sequance and confirm the above existing patterns.

So I used the existing patterns and used the last step as my next rule Single number for each storage line and got.

____35_793238462643383279502884197169

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0112358___2_8__2__3_8_2___0288_1__1______________

3456___7_3_3_46_64_3_3_7_5____40_7_6______________

__9___9_9_______________9_______9___9

___5_________________________________

So my restrictive property upto this point is double digits or the intoduction of 10 into the code to fix a break in the patter. When 1 is introduce into the single one step pattern It is one step away from the point it is suppose to be at. So the 3rd one is were the new code is introduced. This is seen here .1415 and in the Fifth step of the new code should connect the prior rules of fibonacci sequence ie 13;21;34 and since the new code takes over from the old code we have to start from the beginning using the existing rules to build new framework of under standing . 3.1415 The 3 points us to the 1 code connection at 4 to the next code connecting 1 unsing the 5 steps the connecting 9 to the new 1 code.

02884197169 /Introduces 10 double digits

+++++++++++

0288_1__1______________

____40_7_6______________

______9___9

02884197169 /Introduces 1 New Rule connected at 3 = 13 double digits

+++++++++++

0288____1______________

____4137_6______________

______9___9

02884197169 /Introduces 2 Rules become 1 and the Fibinacci Sequence(7) connected at 3 = 21 double digits

+++++++++++

0288___21______________

____4137_6______________

______9___9

Now that we have the next double digit steps of the fibonacci Sequence 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 and now that fibanacci mended the error in the sequence it must also begin the new pattern and restart the code.

34 95359793238462643383279502884197169

There is the sequence found 34 was the next step in the code lets apply the where 34 connect in the first two colomns and see if the new code allows for one step incrimates forming a closed pattern.

____3_____2_8__2__3_8_2___0288_ _ __1______________

34_5_5_7_3_3_46_64_3_3_7_5____4(1)_7_6______________

__9___9_9_______________9______ _ 9___9

___5___________________________ _ _____

So that is my justification that this has the knowledge we need to unlock the mysteries of the universe. I hope I explained that correctly I do not have the steps yet but am figuring out what the next sequential break is in the code and it will lead me to the next step...

I know I still have not laid out the perfect track to understand what I am seeing here but I hope that I am giving enough to get people to discuss this with other to get the needed brain trust to start analyzing the next byte or sequences. I stated that at every level we have to abide by these rules and understanding. Cells, electric, chemical reactions. We just have to find when the rules pop up and see how they degrade or create...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBG7SaewGK4

I believe/hava a hunch the two rules/restrictions are the Golden Ration and Fibinacci Sequence and Pi is the result/product of these two opposite forces in play. Now that I have said all that do not listen to a single word that I say and find your our thuth in the code.

Edited by LittleBoPeep

OK, so you have introduced two labelled rules (and a lot of other tacit rules too).

How many more rules would you need for the next hundred digits?

The point is that you have to keep adding arbitrary rules.

Anyone can do that.

Here's my brother's birthday

27/10/1962

Remove the /s

and compare it with pi

"Obviously" you get pi by adding 1 to the first digit, subtracting 6 from the second, adding 3 to the third and so on.

But that doesn't really help because you have to keep on making up new rules to get it to work.

Now, unless you can show me the way in which the rules you have used are produced (and show me how to keep on producing them, without knowing what the digits of pi are) then you haven't done anything more than I did with a birthday.

(And, once again, it doesn't work in other number bases)

I am saying the rules are built into the sequence and it is our job to find out the steps. I no adding an new rules I am using the original numbers to justify the decisions made for future actions. What was just presented was arbitrary rules.

I just presented a lot of information but the rules or steps are the order of operation and everything we ever have known using this same sequence to define. So to restrict to one set of rules would require a substantial amount decoded. Like 500-1000. I have just shown that pi an the Golden ration are 1 and 9 by 5 numbers as defined by the 3 rd 1 at a single point 0 seen by the 7 which the next few digits 16.

I am reading a new language and you want a step by step lesson on how this book is written it will take time.

1 = Code/pattern Pi

4 = Steps to connect #5

1 = Code/Pattern Golden Ration

5 = Steps to connecting to Pi

9 = New step to connect the two rules seen by Fibonacci Sequence 13;21;34;55;89;144

2 = Second rule

6 = Opposite 5 digits from 6 is 91803.1

5 = now bridges the gap back the beginning

3 = starts a new sequence

5 = using the same rules/bridge

8 = from the Fibonacci Sequence

9 = Holds Golden Ratio

7 =

I am using the original numbers to justify the decisions made for future actions. What was just presented was arbitrary rules.

Ok, but if you're going to allow the above, then I can do the same thing for sqrt(2), sqrt(3), e, e^pi, pi^e, and so on for any irrational number. And there are a lot of irrational numbers. Pi is just one of them. If you're just going to 'find' rules to find whatever number you want, we're back to numerology.

The point you keep missing is that if you just hunt around until you find the answer you want, you aren't showing anything. Because, as I pointed out a while back, you can literally find any sequence of numbers in pi you want.

Heck, I'd argue, you're going about it a really silly way.

You want the Fibonacci series?

1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144... why not just follow this "algorithm"?

step 1) take 1st digit after decimal point

2) skip 1 digit

3) use this digit

4) skip 0 digits

5) use this digit

6) skip 6 digits

7) use this digit

8) skip 99 digits

9) use next 2 digits

10) skip 62 digits

11) use next 2 digits

12) skip 42 digits

13) use next 2 digits

14) skip 98 digits

15) use next 2 digits

16) skip 36 digits

17) use next 2 digits

18) skip 2371 digits

19) use next 3 digits

and so on. This 'algorithm' is a heck of a lot simpler than yours, can 'come up with' more numbers in the Fibonacci sequence that yours so far, and has no significance whatsoever.

I do not have the appropriate words for the steps here so lets assign values to one level and work out the solution.

3 = connected at Zero

. = is zero

1 = is pi

4 = is pi to the fourth digit

1 = is pi new rule

5 = is pi's five digit

9 = is a broken piece/understanding

2 = is pi's first two rules combined #5 and Pi's five digits

6 = is opposite of nine - fixing the piece/understanding

5 = is which of pi's five digits (3.1415)

3 = is pi's first 3 rules combined #5/(3.1415) five digits opposite/(#6) of 3 - five digits connected at zero ending with 3

5 = is pi's first 4 rules combined - which of pi's five digits connected at zero opposite of 3

8 = is pi's first 5 rules combined - two 3's connected opposite of each other connected at fourth digit

10 = 1.61803 Golden Ratio

9 = explains why the the Golden ratio fixes Pi's errors in at nine

7 = 13 in fibanacci or if two rules added together 3. So pi is one and the golden ratio is the bridge of 10 mimics one with a zero still working on PHI

Golden Ratio using Pi's laws

1 = is pi's laws

. = is 0

6 = is fixing a break in knowledge - opposite of 9

1 = is pi's broken problem

8 = is bridge/mended 3's

0 = is .

3 = 3 connected at zero of pi

This still needs so much refining I fully understand that but this literally spells out the steps to be taken and is followed up the the example further into the code. As much as I have shown you should not be this literal and examples to justify the solution presented.

____3_____2_8__2__3_8_2___0288_1_21______________

34_5_5_7_3_3_46_64_3_3_7_5____4037_6______________

__9___9_9_______________9_______9___9

All the digits needed are right there no fives at all I just need to figure out the pattern golden ratio and pi make and remove my errors. I am saying this if followed will unlock all understanding if we follow this the fact it was lost is due to technologies and that include languages is a technology. I solely believe one culture fully understood and mastered this language but could not bridge the gape in communication but left clues that would inevitably inspire civilization to delve into the vastness of the geometric laws we all must live by. If we can find the bridge into the golden ratio then maybe it is an actual thing that can be harnessed and distibuted. The sky is the limit on mysteries we could solve. But if you beleive this holds some truth share the top and by all mean refine and clean up my word soup I tend to present.

Do I need more steps because at this point the steps are compounded and build on themselves like the golden ratio doubles in size. First step was 13 past the . of zero and the proof is 24 digits past the first 13.

The 5's

first indicated a rule

second is the compound of the first 2 rules

third is the combining property connecting to a separate entity called the golden ratio. This enables the gap of 1 at nine to be fixed by 6 1 8 0 3

I must find that actual origin of each number in pie and it should orchestrate with the existing laws if it is not then the whole structure fails or that position is incorrect for that particular digit..

My hand keeps getting force to show advance concepts I do not understand yet.

I stated earlier I should not beable to find 8 in an arbitrary hunt of the first 5 digits that are separated by 1 forming two groups of 4. (Remember I am not here to this point to make any real discussion I just know that I am onto the right track of the golden ratio theory)

14159 repeats and has 6959 digits between the first 1 and the last 9.

5141 does repeat and has 5044 digits. (I had a misspelled digit last time around sorry it was reading 5341)

9514 repeats three times with 12011 next set 5818.

Now I take each and see if 5 can explain an 8

Since I said that the first step is two exteriors connecting to form an 8

I thought the second steps explained the self-replications of an internel cell 8

And the 9 is the end of the process and results with an 8

5044 +

---------

12011 -

----------

You see wether I keep the original pattern or not is not important

5036 +

---------

12003 -

----------

I still do not know the importance of the 8 but is definitely mends bridges between 1 and 9. I believe the above numbers are sequences at a certain level and at each new level we get to redefine our prior existing code to serve our purpose if we actually find out how to speak to the other dimensions of life... This is the rule book with instructions built into the code it is ours to do with it what we choose ignore it or master the laws of nature. If we taught this at every level of school and offered prizes for finding the next steps this will decode itself...

I do not have the appropriate words for the steps here so lets assign values to one level and work out the solution.

3 = connected at Zero

. = is zero

1 = is pi

4 = is pi to the fourth digit

1 = is pi new rule

5 = is pi's five digit

9 = is a broken piece/understanding

2 = is pi's first two rules combined #5 and Pi's five digits

6 = is opposite of nine - fixing the piece/understanding

5 = is which of pi's five digits (3.1415)

3 = is pi's first 3 rules combined #5/(3.1415) five digits opposite/(#6) of 3 - five digits connected at zero ending with 3

5 = is pi's first 4 rules combined - which of pi's five digits connected at zero opposite of 3

8 = is pi's first 5 rules combined - two 3's connected opposite of each other connected at fourth digit

10 = 1.61803 Golden Ratio

9 = explains why the the Golden ratio fixes Pi's errors in at nine

7 = 13 in fibanacci or if two rules added together 3. So pi is one and the golden ratio is the bridge of 10 mimics one with a zero still working on PHI

LPB,

I appreciate that you're trying. I really do. A lot of people who post in speculations don't hang around this long.

But, that said, the above is just jibberish. How the heck is 7 = 13? What is that?!? There is no rhyme or reason to anything above except that somehow, in your mind, it gives you the answer you already knew. It is obvious it isn't extendable to future digits. All you're doing is making sure it gives the answer you want. This isn't science. There is no prediction, no rational procedure, no double checking.

You need to provide a rational reason your steps are actually meaningful.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/fibonacci-sequence.html

7=13.bmp

http://www.goldennumber.net/fibonacci-series/

The Fibonacci Sequence answer for 7 is 13 and the golden ratio 1.625 that is it.

I am still not understanding why it is so hard to understand/see this will unlock everything if we work at it there are no error so all that is needed is a little logic. At this step it is just the lego pieces and the instructions to build that the fact that this is the clean language of math. That houses every rule in the book and it is not arbitrarily placed but divine design. I understand that I am not communicating it correctly at times but everything has a meaning and if you want to get to master the different dimension the instructions will be here we just have to decode the language...

I understand the the fabric of the galaxy and all the laws are defined in this sequence if unlocked we can do magical things. I understand this sounds like a load of hocus pocus but the entire forum feels apart of this very discussion but does not realize it.

I am not going to be here forever and am just trying to get the powers that be to force the question on others and say what do you think....

What would you do to unlock every mystery every known to us?

Edited by LittleBoPeep

That houses every rule in the book and it is not arbitrarily placed but divine design.

If this is really what you believe, then I'd say that this conversation is moot. Right here, you've basically stated that your mind will not be changed -- that your system of rules that are made up on the fly are clearly sacrosanct.

Are my rules also sacrosanct? They give the same results. They must be 'divine' too, right?

Either way, by invoking the divine, you're clearly not interested in doing science. Science does not invoke the divine. Science uses rational objective procedures to get answers. Not procedures that need to be 'corrected' at every turn to ensure that the 'right' answer comes out.

You say "I am still not understanding why it is so hard to understand/see this will unlock everything if we work at it there are no error so all that is needed is a little logic.". I say that I still don't understand how you think what you've presented above is logical in any way. The 'rules' for each digit change. That isn't logical. How many changes are going to be required? Every single digit? And you still didn't explain why pi in base 10 is so darn special. Why not sqrt(2) in binary? Or e^sqrt(7) in hexadecimal? Or any of the other infinite irrational numbers? Pi is just a number.