Sister Theory of Everything.

LittleBoPeep

Sorry but this is it.

Occam's razor states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected. The razor states that one should proceed to simpler theories until simplicity can be traded for greater explanatory power. The simplest available theory need not be most accurate.
In science, Occam's razor is used as a heuristic (general guiding rule or an observation) to guide scientists in the development of theoretical models rather than as an arbiter between published models. In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result.
WE KNOW:
We are energy and as well as elements of the stars. Electromagnetic Energy can pass objects. Higgs Boson suggests a simpler solution that is explained in 3 Dimensions.
Here is the circuitry to life..
post-77928-0-30025100-1386390126_thumb.gif
All walls floors middle sections should intersect with a line. So top middle and bottom form every dimension plus the x marks the spot of center intersection. (We were all playing with the answer since we were kids. Paper Fortune Teller)
If you understand the design lets progress to understanding magnetism setting up positive position of a + negative alternating grid for electromagnetism wave to flow... The next section we will be discussing the center point.
post-77928-0-37143600-1386390143_thumb.gif
If you count the numbers they equal Thirteen routes one in and out the others or passing their personal electric to their equivalent opposite angle counterpart. The electric part is taken care. Now the hard part is done..
post-77928-0-62124400-1386390152_thumb.gif
Every additional clone of that same dot will be found right angle to this point until infinity. The very center point of this is the opposite of the four posing corners.
post-77928-0-09122400-1386390207.gif
Again if you review First image you will understand what is happening vertically at the center X .If you count the numbers they equal Seven routes one in and out the others or passing their personal electric to their equivalent opposite angle counterpart. Done with the layout onto electric flow. Each of the above lines are a 360 degree of tunnels that intertwine.
post-77928-0-58254700-1386390228_thumb.gif
It is a two-way single road have accidents at the dots. If two flows hit the information is exchanged with the opposite 180 bounce or 180 transfer.
With this I can explain easy how the world works. NOW I have not gone into how rotation, gravity mass, sound and elements because you must let go of everything you think you know about these basic building blocks of every concept you hold dear. I placed it in speculation because it will be moved here anyways.
I am in the process of getting the equation to my diagram from MIKE SMITIN The video is a little off except if you think count the nine and remember the lines of the diagram equal vertical wall of 9 points. And the negative is a box with an X that is six lines all apart of separate 9 dot so it technically is zero except for the 1 line of contact of two smashed boxes... I believe that one is interchangeable at that X in the negative diagram... I will add another photo diagram explaining this paragraph. I know I have the Lock I just need to learn how to turn the key...
AS for the 7 & 13 they apart of the Fibonacci Sequence.

7 ; 13 ; 1.625000000000000 ; -0.006966011250105

320px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

Will explain any issues with the concept... I am still working on the exact transfer of information but everything is an illusion we are energy fight for that....

Sorry I understand I sound OFF but this is real take the time and share the idea...

Edited by LittleBoPeep

Word salad.

It's not a theory. It has no predictive power, and it's not even properly explained.

Fine Here is the Basic building bock of life (.) and

its resonating (wave) factors:

post-77928-0-06943800-1386440347.gif

Each pole is either on or off the combinations is what we are interpreting as waves. Here is what math is telling use.

post-77928-0-92982200-1386444077_thumb.gif

Zero is no energy and 9 is completely energized everything in the middle is redistributed the appropriate rod to transfer down the line until a point is 0 or 9.

Now we know a rod is either on or off and the appropriate numbers that represent the sequence.

Translating any sequence of numbers into a single digit: 75482

We reverse the sequence: 28457 and then subtract reversed(imagined) from the real world sequence.

Add each digit together : 4 + 7 + 0 + 2 + 5 = 18

Repeat Addition until: 1 + 8 = 9

So we are +

The math was from MIKE SMITIN

Fibonacci sequence show how the energy radiates out and tells which new point will be added.

Pi show the sequence numbers passing thought that point. BOTH UNTESTED but will get there.

I have so much more to say... But will wait for comments:

So, more word salad then.

For example, " Here is the Basic building bock of life (.)"

Nope, it's a moot point whether the basic building block is DNA or a protein.

But the basic building block of life is not a bunch of punctuation marks.

And the numerology bit just makes you look silly.

The numbers sequence and diagram is old I am now cleaning it up and understanding some of the ideas. We technacally can build a computer simulation but if this is proven correct then that states that we would be creating a new universe... I do not think that is ethical....

Appreciate comments thank you..

You have to make this in both directions including negative infinity in the same time. The positive corresponds it's negative pair which is going to make square all the time and exponential growth I guess.

Positive force got its negative response in positive value but dependent of the force itself. Trouble is that we got only positive finite observable but it's relate to causation and doesn't mess things up. So it's rather a dual opposite forces in the same time. We can involve charge and it helps identify the correspondence

Edited by sheever

LittleBoPeep,
I'm gonna call you LilBo; I hope you don't mind. I don't know you or why you are posting here, and you don't know me. Your post is, forgive me, a bit strange--we get lots of strange posts.

Perhaps you are trolling, because your life is miserable and you need to communicate but don't know what else to do. If that's the case, send me a PM and we can get real at tell each other about our miserable lives.

Perhaps you are delusional or compulsive and have a need to communicate your strange theory of everything.

Perhaps you are naive and do not understand enough science and mathematics to know how to make a theory.

For sure, I don't know what motivates you. But, I'll try to teach you a bit about science, math and theories.

Let's start with a simple theory, which must be included in your theory of everything...that's what a theory of everything does, it includes all other theories. The theory I'll talk about is the theory of speed, distance and time. In words, it can be stated as a thing, for example a car, moving at some speed, S, (in miles per hour, kilometers per hour, or inches per year) will move a distance, D, in time, T. Mathematically, it is stated as follows:

[math]D=S/T[/math]

This theory allows you to predict the distance, D, a thing will travel if you know speed, S, and the time it will travel, T.

Your theory does not include the theory of speed, distance and time; therefore, it is not a theory of everything. I does not make predictions about the speed of light, the effects of gravity, or any other of the many scientific theories known to science. Your theory is not a theory, it is a "word salad."

If you want to get real, PM me. If you continue this thread as you have been going, you will probably end up banned from this forum.

I'll close by saying I hope you live a happy life.

LittleBoPeep,

I'm gonna call you LilBo; I hope you don't mind. I don't know you or why you are posting here, and you don't know me. Your post is, forgive me, a bit strange--we get lots of strange posts.

Perhaps you are trolling, because your life is miserable and you need to communicate but don't know what else to do. If that's the case, send me a PM and we can get real at tell each other about our miserable lives.

Perhaps you are delusional or compulsive and have a need to communicate your strange theory of everything.

Perhaps you are naive and do not understand enough science and mathematics to know how to make a theory.

For sure, I don't know what motivates you. But, I'll try to teach you a bit about science, math and theories.

Let's start with a simple theory, which must be included in your theory of everything...that's what a theory of everything does, it includes all other theories. The theory I'll talk about is the theory of speed, distance and time. In words, it can be stated as a thing, for example a car, moving at some speed, S, (in miles per hour, kilometers per hour, or inches per year) will move a distance, D, in time, T. Mathematically, it is stated as follows:

[math]D=S/T[/math]

This theory allows you to predict the distance, D, a thing will travel if you know speed, S, and the time it will travel, T.

Your theory does not include the theory of speed, distance and time; therefore, it is not a theory of everything. I does not make predictions about the speed of light, the effects of gravity, or any other of the many scientific theories known to science. Your theory is not a theory, it is a "word salad."

If you want to get real, PM me. If you continue this thread as you have been going, you will probably end up banned from this forum.

I'll close by saying I hope you live a happy life.

Thats pretty harsh, with a little bit of understanding its clear the OP is trying to create a fundamental theory for mathematics of which all of science is defined. From abstract intangible idea's to concrete mathematical formula, to construct a system which all of the idea's can be defined by logic is partially a theory for everything......

Its also a theory not a proof which indicates it doesnt have to prove anything particular its simply a mechanism by which other systems can prove something.......

I dont believe its a sound theory because certain aspects of mathematics can contradict the basis, the theory holds no place for infinity for starters...I personally believe existence of numbers is more closely related to circles than a 10 node topology...

Also how does time exist within the theory? i see a fairly clear definition of the 3 dimensional space but no mention of time.

Regards.

Edited by DevilSolution

Thats pretty harsh, with a little bit of understanding its clear the OP is trying to create a fundamental theory for mathematics of which all of science is defined. From abstract intangible idea's to concrete mathematical formula, to construct a system which all of the idea's can be defined by logic is partially a theory for everything......

Its also a theory not a proof which indicates it doesnt have to prove anything particular its simply a mechanism by which other systems can prove something.......

I dont believe its a sound theory because certain aspects of mathematics can contradict the basis, the theory holds no place for infinity for starters...I personally believe existence of numbers is more closely related to circles than a 10 node topology...

Also how does time exist within the theory? i see a fairly clear definition of the 3 dimensional space but no mention of time.

Regards.

I was going to say something, but I was afraid of a thumbs down.

As a scientist, we are to analyze things with an open mind and to do so we must, without insults, reveal both potentials and flaws within the theory. If it had no potential, then do so by saying "This defies certain fundamentals of physics and has many flaws. In order for it to work as a theory it needs to follow current observations."

I feel saying "Your life must suck to make this concoction and to reveal it to us" just makes people afraid of revealing anything they find for the potential fear of such criticism. So, instead of wasting bandwidth over insulting a person and then leaving little to say about the flaws of the alleged theory or hypothesis just reveal the flaws and mistakes. If they are trolling then they won't get much out of it in the first place because trolls simply try to cause rage in members.

I was going to say something, but I was afraid of a thumbs down.

As a scientist, we are to analyze things with an open mind and to do so we must, without insults, reveal both potentials and flaws within the theory. If it had no potential, then do so by saying "This defies certain fundamentals of physics and has many flaws. In order for it to work as a theory it needs to follow current observations."

I feel saying "Your life must suck to make this concoction and to reveal it to us" just makes people afraid of revealing anything they find for the potential fear of such criticism. So, instead of wasting bandwidth over insulting a person and then leaving little to say about the flaws of the alleged theory or hypothesis just reveal the flaws and mistakes. If they are trolling then they won't get much out of it in the first place because trolls simply try to cause rage in members.

With such a condescending nature there is nothing to be learned. I find it strange when somebody explains things using written language instead of wholly mathematical and get criticized for it. In this case its not the clearest of explanations but the guy still tried.

Fine Here is the Basic building bock of life (.) and

its resonating (wave) factors:

attachicon.gifXYZ-axis.gif

Each pole is either on or off the combinations is what we are interpreting as waves. Here is what math is telling use.

attachicon.giflifecode.gif

Zero is no energy and 9 is completely energized everything in the middle is redistributed the appropriate rod to transfer down the line until a point is 0 or 9.

Now we know a rod is either on or off and the appropriate numbers that represent the sequence.

Translating any sequence of numbers into a single digit: 75482

We reverse the sequence: 28457 and then subtract reversed(imagined) from the real world sequence.

Add each digit together : 4 + 7 + 0 + 2 + 5 = 18

Repeat Addition until: 1 + 8 = 9

So we are +

The math was from MIKE SMITIN

The math is actually called 2's compliment, it works in decimal as well as it does in binary.

90-70= ?

90 + 30 (inverse 70) = 120.....deduct the signifier. (in binary but most significant bit in decimal)

120 - 100 = 20.

Also can you go into more depth about how translating any sequence of numbers into a single digit works? the digits represent 3 dimensional space in the picture so what do they represent after you apply the 2's compliment on them exactly? Its quite abstract and seems to lack meaning. How big can the sequence be?

when you apply 234 (xyz) and compare it to 8(xyz) even the simplest of math doesnt relate, take 876 - 234 = 632, add these up to 11 okay and then add these to get 2, so using the applied logic to 234(xyz) were left with 2(z) when to create an absolute system it should equal 8(xyz) after the logics applied.

I dont think your a million miles off, bertrand russel tried to create a logical system where pure numbers are defined and hence all of mathematics defined, all other laws are therefor a process of that logic (which is what i think your attempting to also do) but there are flaws in the system. Infinity being one of them.

(small side note, your also defining operators using pure numbers when operators are a function of pure numbers, 1 is not + and 0 is not negative, + is AND and - is NOT (god that doesnt sounds right))

Edited by DevilSolution

It's not a theory

"In science, the term "theory" refers to "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment."

it's word salad.

"Thats pretty harsh, with a little bit of understanding its clear the OP is trying to create a fundamental theory for mathematics"

I's far from clear what he's trying to do but this "Fine Here is the Basic building bock of life (.) and

its resonating (wave) factors:" makes it clear he's not trying to codify the whole of mathematics. (and that's before we get to whether or not the incompleteness theorem tells us he's on a wild goose chase if he is trying to do that)

"I feel saying "Your life must suck to make this concoction and to reveal it to us" just makes people afraid of revealing anything they find for the potential fear of such criticism. So, instead of wasting bandwidth "

The op is a waste of bandwidth.

If you don't agree, please let us know what use it is.

Does it, for example, present information not widely known?

Does it permit us to make predictions that we were unable to before?

If something makes no sense then it's not a waste of bandwidth to say so.

As it stands, it fits this category

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

BTW, re "The math is actually called 2's compliment, it works in decimal as well as it does in binary."

No it isn't.

Twos complement arithmetic only has ones and zeros.

BTW, re "The math is actually called 2's compliment, it works in decimal as well as it does in binary."

No it isn't.

I just showed it working in decimal.....have a look.

"I feel saying "Your life must suck to make this concoction and to reveal it to us" just makes people afraid of revealing anything they find for the potential fear of such criticism. So, instead of wasting bandwidth "

If something makes no sense then it's not a waste of bandwidth to say so.

As it stands, it fits this category

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

By your logic, no one would come up with new theories ever....quite literally. You probably havent even evaluated what was presented because it contradicts what you already understand.....(almost) every break through in maths or science usually is counter intuitive or contradictive. It's annoying that you think someones understanding of anything is a waste of bandwidth if you havent even attempted to understand what they are conveying. Don't misinterpret me though, i think the theory is very demonstrably wrong but not because he's "playing" on words, you simply have put the effort in.

No it isn't.

This is my point exactly, you've seen two's compliment in binary and know it exists there and automatically say the same process isn't apply-able else where, EVEN WHEN ITS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR EYES. I demonstrated the exact same method on decimal,.....did i not?

Hes mixed shape topology with basic logic, now show him why he's wrong or else dont say anything........

Edited by DevilSolution

"I demonstrated the exact same method on decimal,.....did i not?"

No.

You may wish to look up nines and tens compliment (which are what you are talking about) and also look up twos complement, which is not what you (or the OP) are talking about.

Having found out that you were wrong about that you might want to consider the ideas that my logic says "no one would come up with new theories ever" which is also bollocks of the first order.

Nobody does ever come up with a theory. They come up with a hypothesis. If it's tested and found to work then it might become a theory- but that's different isn't it.

So, you have demonstrated that you don't know what a theory was (and you tried to argue when you were told) and you didn't know what 2's complement was (and you tried to argue when you were told.

That really is a waste of bandwidth.

LilBo titled this thread, "Sister Theory of Everything," but it is not actually a theory. Pointing that out is not being harsh, it is being honest. And, I didn't make any statements about LilBo, except I don't know her.

No it isn't.

This is my point exactly, you've seen two's compliment in binary and know it exists there and automatically say the same process isn't apply-able else where, EVEN WHEN ITS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR EYES. I demonstrated the exact same method on decimal,.....did i not?

You can do a decimal compliment on decimal numbers, but you can do a two's compliment only on binary numbers, because the two refers to the radix of the number on which you take the compliment. See: <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two" s_complement"="">Wikipedia and Wikipedia

To subtract a number y (the subtrahend) from another number x (the minuend), the radix complement of y is added to x and the initial '1' of the result is discarded.

Edited by EdEarl

Its the same process ....

Inverse the second number, add it to the first and take away the signifier.....

Thats also the same process the OP uses in his so called *maths*......right.....atleast the first few steps. Did you actually evaluate the process he tried to convey??

Edited by DevilSolution

It's a similar process, but may I remind you what you actually said

"The math is actually called 2's compliment"

Well, it's actually not called that.

There's no wriggle room here.

You were flatly wrong.

More importantly, he wasn't talking about that.

What he said was

"We reverse the sequence: 28457"

Now, if you take a number 549

reverse it

945 and subtract

you get a number which is a multiple of nine (if you are working in base ten).

That's vaguely interesting, but not new

http://www.algebra.com/algebra/homework/word/numbers/Numbers_Word_Problems.faq.question.666248.html

It's a similar process, but may I remind you what you actually said

"The math is actually called 2's compliment"

Well, it's actually not called that.

There's no wriggle room here.

You were flatly wrong.

More importantly, he wasn't talking about that.

What he said was

"We reverse the sequence: 28457"

Now, if you take a number 549

reverse it

945 and subtract

you get a number which is a multiple of nine (if you are working in base ten).

That's vaguely interesting, but not new

http://www.algebra.com/algebra/homework/word/numbers/Numbers_Word_Problems.faq.question.666248.html

Just show the OP why he's wrong rather than condescending his belief, its pretty pathetic.

Your right its not the process of 2's compliment thats used, i was wrong. I miss read inverse and reverse....

For example, approaching it more like this seems more civil.

Its quite abstract and seems to lack meaning. How big can the sequence be?

If you think or know he's wrong and dont wanna give him the time of day then just dont, he only offered an 'idea'.......

I was never arguing that the hypothesis was correct. I was arguing that instead of dedicating one post to insult, which it was, he should have just said that the information provided doesn't provide much as a predictive setting and requested that the original poster give more information or otherwise consider it flawed. Such a request doesn't call for an attack on the original poster.

And by a waste of bandwidth, do you mean the original post or poster?

If you think or know he's wrong and dont wanna give him the time of day then just dont, he only offered an 'idea'.......

And if it is a waste of bandwidth, they can just report the thread or completely ignore it all together.

Edited by Unity+

Just show the OP why he's wrong rather than condescending his belief, its pretty pathetic.

If you look really carefully, you will find that I did.

Here' what I first said.

"It's not a theory. It has no predictive power, and it's not even properly explained."

I draw particular attention to the first bit there.

It explains why your assertion that "Its also a theory not a proof which indicates" is a waste of time.

It's false, and documentedly so.

If you look really carefully, you will find that I did.

Here' what I first said.

"It's not a theory. It has no predictive power, and it's not even properly explained."

I draw particular attention to the first bit there.

It explains why your assertion that "Its also a theory not a proof which indicates" is a waste of time.

It's false, and documentedly so.

I think we were mainly referring to EdEarl's post that contained mostly sarcasm and less of the items required.

Im mixing up my quotes and references, the quote was of John but for Ed, the condescending part anyway, regarding the theory and proof i personally feel its pretty clear that he's attempting to define the basis of mathematics, or such a system that relates shape topology to logic. If such a system could be proven it may be possible to reverse engineer nature using and only using such a system.

What i mean is; without the right foundation all other processes are best guesses, once the foundation is solid and other pieces of the jigsaw are plugged in then the larger picture becomes clearer. This is what i gathered from the OP. Therefor the "predictive power" of such a system could give you every possible formula / equation that can logically exist. Though his theory may be incorrect and demonstrably so (though mine was 2's compliment so not so) the value of such a system is the only real way to get any "predictive power" at all.....

To sum up, The OP thinks he has a system that is the basis for all mathematics, such a basis is not waste of bandwidth because it is required for all other mathematics. If you think theres an error in the theory then state it, as i've already mentioned what the OP has attempted is not a far cry from bertrand russels principia mathmatica. The approach is different but the goal the same.

Edited by DevilSolution

Why do you think that "The OP thinks he has a system that is the basis for all mathematics, such a basis is not waste of bandwidth because it is required for all other mathematics."?

He said ( in the first post)

"In science..."

"We are energy and as well as elements of the stars. Electromagnetic Energy can pass objects. Higgs Boson suggests a simpler solution ..."

"understanding magnetism setting up positive position of a + negative alternating grid for electromagnetism wave"

"With this I can explain easy how the world works. NOW I have not gone into how rotation, gravity mass, sound and elements ..."

And so on.

He's not talking about maths.

He has spotted a mathematical trick: if you add reversed numbers together you get a multiple of nine (generally n-1 in base n). It's interesting, but it's not new.

Why do you think that "The OP thinks he has a system that is the basis for all mathematics, such a basis is not waste of bandwidth because it is required for all other mathematics."?

He said ( in the first post)

"In science..."

"We are energy and as well as elements of the stars. Electromagnetic Energy can pass objects. Higgs Boson suggests a simpler solution ..."

"understanding magnetism setting up positive position of a + negative alternating grid for electromagnetism wave"

"With this I can explain easy how the world works. NOW I have not gone into how rotation, gravity mass, sound and elements ..."

And so on.

He's not talking about maths.

He has spotted a mathematical trick: if you add reversed numbers together you get a multiple of nine (generally n-1 in base n). It's interesting, but it's not new.

He's suggesting that image, the square with a central node, is a mathematical system that can be used to figure out any intangible physical property, So its the bases for maths. If it works. The physics he uses are examples of how the system can be used. As i've stated its pretty clear hes relating topology and logic to do create this mechanism. We'll have to wait and see what he says but thats what i perceived he was conveying. whether it works or not is accountable to whether you can disprove it or a fallacy in its definition. I dont think he was explicitly clear in his definition.

Really a Theory of everything must relate the base units of:

Temperature; Kelvins

Mass; Kilograms

Time; Seconds

Chemical constant; Mol

Light; Candela

Electricity; Ampere

Distance; Meter

These are the physical base units which must all be accounted for, aswell as that though they must all conform to some base system that can link them, thats the mathematics......If the mathematical system can used to unite the units, it works. I doubt very much it does tho.

Edited by DevilSolution

"Really a Theory of everything must relate the base units of:

Temperature; Kelvins

Mass; Kilograms

Time; Seconds

Chemical constant; Mol

Light; Candela

Electricity; Ampere

Distance; Meter"

Why?

All those were arbitrary decisions made ages ago. They are nothing special.

Any consistent set of units should work just as well as any other.

"He's suggesting that image, the square with a central node, is a mathematical system that can be used to figure out any intangible physical property, So its the bases for maths."

He may be suggesting that to you, but it's not clear from what he has written that he means anything like that.

You seem to me to be reading your own preferences into his work.

Perhaps it's better to wait till he comes back to comment on your interpretation because, as far as I can see, it's still word salad.

I want to pay credit where credit is due. And I will address the conflict of theories with others when the need arises. I am going to attempt the best explanation for understanding possible...

Unity+:
  • "This defies certain fundamentals of physics and has many flaws. "

The Laws it deals with does not have any flaws. I am the one not communicating appropriately additionally I am rediscovering why I exist. I ask for some of your time and patience and I promise it will change every piece of fabric in your reality.

Here is a video Very Raw footage but the ideas are explained from a single point to rules/restrictions that we must abide by to exchange energy from Elements - I - External the I is suppose to have the top and bottom on them.
I explain how we:
Turn IONS OFF with LIGHT: It is 26:05 minutes and this only gets you to "with"
"In order for it to work as a theory it needs to follow current observations."
Correct and this video addresses that:
light 4 Every Dimension: Is 50:24 minutes and explains the final requied understanding navigating the system in "Four" restrictive Levels on every Dimension. This video is probably going to require you to view multiple times to try and find errors in the instruction. If one is found let me know and I will address the step or find justification for the step.
I AM FULLY AWARE THIS WILL AND IS SOUNDING INSANE BUT I WILL WARN UPON AGNKOWNLEDGMENT THAT THIS IS THE CONCEPT YOU WILL START HEARING ERRORS IN THE CODE AND SEEING SIGNS THAT SEEM TO SPEAK SOLELY TO YOU!!! YOU ARE NOT INSANE YOUR SURROUNDINGS oscilate AT DIFFERENT frequency than YOU... (again i understand this sound mentally insane but it is not do not believe me watch videos and see for yourself after every video things will be seen differently)
DevilSolution:
That is because it is *1. This is an old fashioned 1 the ion starts at the down end and travels to the right angle pivot to the upside down T
IF that is a little confusing draw it out and it clearly shows a right angle shift into an xy plain where T is reversed.
I explain in more depth:
S T 2 ALL 2 11: It is 09:40 minutes a more detailed discussion into the Four steps from above and how these steps create dimensions.
YOU SAW A STEP I NEEDED:
876 - 234 = 632, add these up to 11 okay and then add these to get 1.
You caught a glimpse into the code and processed it to 11. You just verified my hypothesis that eleven was the final step for each dimension above three. In fact you showed the 8 Fibonacci Sequence is IONS Turn OFF WITH LIGHT!!!! This lead me to ask why is 26 dimension were suggested. HOW many Letters are in the alphabet?
rotation key in explaining 26 which = heat 8 energy - rotate 3dimensions
For the above line to take hold or anything I have said I have to explain How 26 can flip energy on s taking heat 2 3dimension.
other dimension theories propose 4,5,10,11,26
4 5
1 0
1 1
2 rows equal 6
I will leave it there I have to do another video that I will post in physics forum because I have enogh of the equation to move on tryin gto justify It I will set up a Kick start and to receive fund for a learning meca for people that want to continue aht code by hand as it was intened...

"Really a Theory of everything must relate the base units of:

Temperature; Kelvins

Mass; Kilograms

Time; Seconds

Chemical constant; Mol

Light; Candela

Electricity; Ampere

Distance; Meter"

I beleive what you are looking for is this:

# used to identify messages on a specific topic.
# V P i E m F S I k H : Rules
C A UT G CG AG UTG GG CGG CAUTG : Make-up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 11 : Dimension (Steps)
............................................................................. : energy Directions
Energy Directions as a rotation i that spins on current access or Flips at the point of energy as expressed as i in 3 Dimensions.
The above sound like hot smoke but it is not and you can be the first to understand it and share with friends.
Edited by LittleBoPeep