Hollywood Heat

AzurePhoenix

Which "Actress" is sluttier?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which "Actress" is sluttier?

• Lindsey Lohan is an entity of pure slutty energy
    • Hillary Duff, the underage skank formerly known as Lizzie
    • Leave those poor girls alone. They're chaste and adorable, so sweet and pure
    • They're both so slutty on so many levels no one could possibly choose
    • As long as they look like that, who the hell cares?

no real scandal, but what else should i be calling it when a condom is glimpsed in the possession of a sexy sixteen year old as she shops with her legal-adult boyfriend? DO they have words for mini-scandals?

Sure, it's not as big as the "Night in Paris" thing, but for a young, supoposedly innocent disney girl, who many mothers look up to for their daughters to mimic in contrast to the more outright skanky girls, a single condom could be devastating to her chosen goody-two-shoes image

Okay. Neither of the girls have been in decent roles, whether movies or television. Is it possible to build a decent reputation if you never get a good role, and so be limited to piddly crap acting and wailing hald-nude on stage for tone deaf-fans? At least they can sing better than Jessica Simpsons gnome-nosed sister. Hell, I have a pot-bellied pig that could sing better than her.

At least they can sing better than Jessica Simpsons gnome-nosed sister. Hell, I have a pot-bellied pig that could sing better than her.

hahahahahahahhaha! *evil, maniacal, vindictive laughter*

I hate Ashlee Simpson. Who ever told her she was attractive in the first place?

OK, I never bother much with things like this, but I just watched Lohan's video you were refering to earlier.

What. A. Hypocritical. Piece. Of. Crap.

Respect my privacy (as I do everything short of strip naked in public)! I don't know why there are so many RUMORS about me (as I do everything short of having sex in public)!!

This is just Hollywood glamour crap, flipping off the paparazzi so you get your picture in the paper. "I want everyone to know how tough it is to be so famous. Superstars like me can't go anywhere without being recognized!"

She would dry up and blow away if no one recognized her for more than 48 hours.

Stars thrive on the paparazzi, controversy, and scandal. Without all that crap, without all the money, the uber-sex appeal, and without all the Gucci doggy sweaters, what are you left with? People dumber than any of us who would otherwise be utterly unsuccessful in life. Let us bask in the U.V. rays of our superiority.

Stars thrive on the paparazzi, controversy, and scandal. Without all that crap, without all the money, the uber-sex appeal, and without all the Gucci doggy sweaters, what are you left with? People dumber than any of us who would otherwise be utterly unsuccessful in life. Let us bask in the U.V. rays of our superiority.

how true.