Timecube

s1eep

Timecube is a theory that was first proposed by a scientist named Gene Ray; he designed a website in 1997 called www.timecube.com, and here he wrote his theory that time is cubic-- he provided a few hours worth of logic to support it. I've been studying the theory for eight years, and would consider myself adept; especailly at explaining concepts in wise ways. In this thread I will try and teach the Timecube principle in a way that the less-educated can understand.

Gene Ray asserts that everything in the universe exists between and as opposites, and that opposites are the harmonics of creation; opposites exist only as opposites, and nothing as singularities. For example: a top and bottom are opposites, both equal zero-value; the top is non-existent without the bottom, and vice versa. They exist as a duality, and nothing as individuals. The other opposites mentioned on his website: male and female, plus and minus, life and death, and others. Gene goes on to say that the Earth exists between a top and bottom, left and right, and front and back, a harmony of opposites that resemble cubic dimensions, and that the Earth is cubic--more so than it is spherical.

One statement on the site and a partner site (www.cubicao.com) that took my interests, was the exclamation of four days happening in one rotation of the planet. The evidence proceeds: if we square the equator, each edge of the square experiences it's own separate twenty-four hour day, and four days are occurring simultaniously on four extremes of the planet. Self-proclaimed cubic thinkers call these time points, Morning, Evening, Midday and Midnight. To explain further, the time point on the equator which is Morning, occurs simultaniously to the points which are Evening, Midday and Middnight, but each one rotates and experiences the other three time points. The time points are equal and opposite, and therefore abide by the law of opposites explained earlier.

I think that four days do occur, and knowing that four days occur is wiser than one day. I agree with Gene Ray and partners when they claim that we are enslaved by our stupidies, and the principle of one day is an act of evil against mankind and children. This is because I cannot see anything false about four days occurring simultaniously on Earth's rotational extremes.

Another point that Gene Ray makes is that all academia and religion is evil, he calls them, 'oneist'. Gene asserts cubic mathematics is greater than oneist mathematics, and that modern science, for ignoring Timecube, is pseudo-science. To understand Timecube you require cubic wisdom, wisdom that he and others say, stupid people lack, and will pay hell for. As I said prior, I am a follower of Timecube and I have seriously reconciled with what I was taught in academic institutions--I put trust in Gene's theory and hypothetically wiped my mind of most education, and I possess cubic wisdom.

Gene wagers $10,000 that Timecube cannot be disproven.

Timecube is a theory that was first proposed by a scientist named Gene Ray.

Scientist? I don't think so:

Gene Ray, born Otis Eugene Ray, is a former electrician and inventor who actively promoted the game of marbles.[1] Sometime after losing his own, he created the idea and the website for Time Cube in August 1997. He proclaimed himself a Doctor of Cubism and Wisest Human in December 2002 and has since been going on a steady downhill slope.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gene_Ray

Gene wagers $10,000 that Timecube cannot be disproven.

It would have to make sense and be a testable hypothesis before that bet made any sense (but nothing he says makes any sense, so that's OK).

I bet you the same amount that you can't prove that frombles don't kromnitz (except when tunglised with prootles).

Scientist? I don't think so:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gene_Ray

It would have to make sense and be a testable hypothesis before that bet made any sense (but nothing he says makes any sense, so that's OK).

I bet you the same amount that you can't prove that frombles don't kromnitz (except when tunglised with prootles).

I think he's a great scientist.

Rational wiki is full of Atheists and perverse, probably lonely, adults. It's foolish to take anything on that website seriously.

He made sense, take the four days example I provided.

I think he's a great scientist.

What do you think the word "scientist" means? Can you tell us what quantitatively testable predictions his "theory" makes? And where are the results of such tests reported, reviewed and replicated by others?

He made sense, take the four days example I provided.

I suspect that says more about you than the validty of his ideas which are, frankly, insane.

We normally discuss these things in private - but for the public record I agree entirely with the decision to close thread. This is a science site and there is no place for Timecube and its creator's self-promoting delusional hogwash.