The Theory of Everything

s1eep

When it came into formation.

Are you being intentionally obtuse here? Possible chemical pathways to life, abiogenesis, has quite a bit of evidence to support it, nothing like evolution but life came into formation is not a complete unknown and i wouldn't bet the farm it always will be...

Are you being intentionally obtuse here? Possible chemical pathways to life, abiogenesis, has quite a bit of evidence to support it, nothing like evolution but life came into formation is not a complete unknown and i wouldn't bet the farm it always will be...

I'm not saying that didn't happen, I'm saying it was perfection in the criteria that was met.

The perfect harmony of life, basically, the universe expanded, and life made perfect everything within the constraints of what it expanded to; there was a perfect harmony of life.

That's hard to explain, but I had a try at it to give you a break of the hard stuff.

Edited by s1eep

The perfect harmony of life, basically, the universe expanded, and life made perfect everything within the constraints of what it expanded to; there was a perfect harmony of life.

That's hard to explain, but I had a try at it to give you a break of the hard stuff.

No, perfection in that sense is an illusion, we are what we are because of the constraints not despite them, different constraints would bring different illusions of perfection , "if things were different... things would be different" you cannot make the connection that things are perfect because you don't know if they could be better or worse, they are as they are, no other possibility can be known to us...

No, perfection in that sense is an illusion, we are what we are because of the constraints not despite them, different constraints would bring different illusions of perfection , "if things were different... things would be different" you cannot make the connection that things are perfect because you don't know if they could be better or worse, they are as they are, no other possibility can be known to us...

You are welcome to your own opinion.it's not something I have proof for, just a superstition. I hear your words of wisdom, I just don't believe them as of yet.

Life is not too complex,people just think way too much.

If this life we live was meant to stay here forever, we could know everything because then everything would be important and as it is not.We are only meant to learn/understand/KNOW what is only important here/now.

Anyone can know the Truth,as the Truth will set anyone Free.

This has already been proven by very intelligent minds many moons ago...

Life is not too complex,people just think way too much.

If this life we live was meant to stay here forever, we could know everything because then everything would be important and as it is not.We are only meant to learn/understand/KNOW what is only important here/now.

Anyone can know the Truth,as the Truth will set anyone Free.

This has already been proven by very intelligent minds many moons ago...

That makes no sense. Life, in broader sense, "the whole of life", is more complex than you, it is so complex you can't understand it, but you are supported by it. You see the light from stars light years away, but you never see what's going on in closer, possibly more meaningful range. It is that complex, you can't acquire the knowledge you need to define life. You don't know what it is, you believe your own perception of it to be sufficient enough credit to claim yourself as above life, or to have life comprehended. You are no where near comprehension. You do not know what these things mean, you what they mean to you. What supports us against this incomprehensible meaning? (I've reworded my original question, it is not the same question, but with a bit of effort, and wordplay, you can see what is meant. Now let's not do the typical modern day scientist thing and discuss meaning, it specifically appoints an aspect of life you can see in front of you right now. With a bit of leniency, you can discuss it. It is possible for you to discuss; and if you 'don't want' to discuss, then your opinion has no credibility, it is egotistical. You believe you are 'more intelligent', and that's it. It can be regarded as a type of laziness.)

Edited by s1eep

That makes no sense. Life, in broader sense, "the whole of life", is more complex than you, it is so complex you can't understand it, but you are supported by it. You see the light from stars light years away, but you never see what's going on in closer, possibly more meaningful range. It is that complex, you can't acquire the knowledge you need to define life. You don't know what it is, you believe your own perception of it to be sufficient enough credit to claim yourself as above life, or to have life comprehended. You are no where near comprehension. You do not know what these things mean, you what they mean to you. What supports us against this incomprehensible meaning? (I've reworded my original question, it is not the same question, but with a bit of effort, and wordplay, you can see what is meant. Now let's not do the typical modern day scientist thing and discuss meaning, it specifically appoints an aspect of life you can see in front of you right now. With a bit of leniency, you can discuss it. It is possible for you to discuss; and if you 'don't want' to discuss, then your opinion has no credibility, it is egotistical. You believe you are 'more intelligent', and that's it. It can be regarded as a type of laziness.)

Again, you claim to know what someone can or cannot know based on your own inability to understand. As far as i know no one has claimed to be above life or to not be a part of the ecosystem that is our planet. All you have been doing so far is word play...

Again, you claim to know what someone can or cannot know based on your own inability to understand. As far as i know no one has claimed to be above life or to not be a part of the ecosystem that is our planet. All you have been doing so far is word play...

You've dodged the question again.

You've failed to ask a coherent question..

Whatever, it's easy to understand. You could even discuss it assuming it was wrong it's worded so understandably. It's not wrong, but I'm just saying. Your imagination is weak. Stop responding if you're not going to discuss it.