WMAP balance of the universe using 3D electromagnetic forces

acsinuk

The WMAP teams 10 year investigation has proved that the standard model based on relativity is totally inadequate in explaining the balance of the universe as only 4.6% of the matter necessary to balance it is there. What you see is what you’ve got!

To balance there has to be dark energy force [which I presume is magnetic repulsion] of 22.2 times our gravity{G} that is pushing the galaxies apart Why the WMAP team should further hypothesize that there is five times more dark matter than real baryonic matter is a complete mystery if the solar system is anything to go by. Anyway, to balance we need a force that attracts all matter inside each stars system together of 5{G}[which I presume is electrostatic attraction]. Using this new physics of the 3D electromagnetic universe will instantly balance the universe and make it stable.

Remember, it used to be matter that needed to be conserved; then with relativity it was declared that energy must be conserved, but now it turns out that it is electric charge that must be fundamentally conserved. What do you think??

CliveS

The WMAP teams 10 year investigation has proved that the standard model based on relativity is totally inadequate in explaining the balance of the universe as only 4.6% of the matter necessary to balance it is there. What you see is what you’ve got!

To balance there has to be dark energy force [which I presume is magnetic repulsion] of 22.2 times our gravity{G} that is pushing the galaxies apart Why the WMAP team should further hypothesize that there is five times more dark matter than real baryonic matter is a complete mystery if the solar system is anything to go by. Anyway, to balance we need a force that attracts all matter inside each stars system together of 5{G}[which I presume is electrostatic attraction]. Using this new physics of the 3D electromagnetic universe will instantly balance the universe and make it stable.

Remember, it used to be matter that needed to be conserved; then with relativity it was declared that energy must be conserved, but now it turns out that it is electric charge that must be fundamentally conserved. What do you think??

CliveS

Hey everyone, I've got a really good idea. I'm going to go on the internet and misrepresent one of the greatest feats in physics...I don't have the slightest clue about WMAP data, or cosmology for that matter. Heck, I have no idea what a line element is, or what a metric is. In fact, I'm going to wax lyrical about some bollocks idea that's been collated from my piss poor understanding of physics and whack it on a science forum...because that would be a good idea.

If you're going to try and pick holes in WMAP data, it would be nice if you showed some common decency and had at least a basic understanding of what you're talking about !

Edited by Royston

Why, because you need a force that is massless that's why. There is no such thing as dark matter or dark energy. All that is necessary to balance the universe is to magnetize the galaxies so the magnetic hubs [black holes] repel at 22G and inside each system have an additional massless attractive force of 5G. That is what the WMAP evidence shows.

CliveS

The data fits the lambda CDM model to a high degree of accuracy.

Any other model would have to fit the angular power spectrum just as well or better.

We await your fit of the angular power spectrum.

Why, because you need a force that is massless that's why. There is no such thing as dark matter or dark energy. All that is necessary to balance the universe is to magnetize the galaxies so the magnetic hubs [black holes] repel at 22G and inside each system have an additional massless attractive force of 5G. That is what the WMAP evidence shows.

CliveS

Have the zeeman splittings from those magnetic fields been observed?

If not, why not?

I am not sure that the Zeeman light splitter will indicate a magnetic field in space. I note that voyager has now moved into a stagnation area where the charged particle count is down but magnetic direction still the same. Well. here is a prediction for you; if the voyager crosses a magnoflux tunnel between our sun and any other large cosmic matter, such as an asteriod in the Ourt cloud belt or a planet rotating any other star then the solar wind particles will suddenly increase as it crosses and then reduce again. The magnetic field will be unaffected as it is now beyond the suns magnetic bubble and controlled by the magnetic hub at the centre of our galaxy.

CliveS