Thread hijack - time machine is it possible

PureGenius

Time travel is not, Complicated.and it's possible , building the machine wouldn't require too much I think the main difficulty will be getting the time variable settings to correlate with real time ie past future exact days and hours.

Can you please then propose such a machine?

We don't need blue prints or anything, just a clear outline of the physics involved.

Time and electricity are connected if you generate a black hole , then the size has to be modified to attain the correct variable then, the electrical conditions must be regulated to an exact degree. At this point a time window will open, step through at your own discretion.

Time and electricity are connected if you generate a black hole , then the size has to be modified to attain the correct variable then, the electrical conditions must be regulated to an exact degree. At this point a time window will open, step through at your own discretion.

!

Moderator Note

STOP! This is a mainstream section and replies can't be in the form of untested, unsupported concepts! Students come here to learn real science. Please keep speculative ideas in Speculations, or provide more than word salad to support yourself!

You don't have much time left to start listening to warnings.

My science is only theoretical , I don't have any degrees I'm just speculating. I'll try and take what you've said into consideration I'm not trying to misinform anyone , I do know how time modulation happens but I will keep it out of the main forum.

My science is only theoretical , I don't have any degrees I'm just speculating. I'll try and take what you've said into consideration I'm not trying to misinform anyone , I do know how time modulation happens but I will keep it out of the main forum.

You are just making randon stuff up by sticking science souning words together. This not helpful to anyone, including yourself.

That's not accurate, my ideas are all based on the probability that 99.999 percent of what we think is impossible isn't. Relativity after all is science and although my ideas clash with some mainstream science I'm sure you would agree my knowledge of physics is nowhere near as limited as your insinuating.

That's not accurate, my ideas are all based on the probability that 99.999 percent of what we think is impossible isn't.

I don't think this thread is the place to further discussion along those lines.

Relativity after all is science and although my ideas clash with some mainstream science I'm sure you would agree my knowledge of physics is nowhere near as limited as your insinuating.

We do not understand everything in the Universe and there may well be loopholes with some of our established physics. Time machines could be viewed as part of this; they do not sit well with some aspects of physics, but it is not clear that they are not allowed. Maybe they are, maybe they are not, trying to really understand this is pushing our knowledge of physics to its limit.

And yes the theory of relativity is part of physics and so science as a whole. It is a mathematical construction that allows us to model aspects of the Universe. Within that "time machines", that is solutions to the field equations that allow closed timelike curves can be found. If nature realises them is the question. It seems that under reasonable physical assumption of the classical matter content they are not allowed. But then we have to take care of "reasonable" and wrestle with quantum effects of matter. This is where the mathematics really comes into play...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.